🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, now that summer is over, and there were no power outages in Texas…

The citizens of Texas will never be given the option.
If you're going to have to ask...you'll never leave. I thought you guys took whatever you wanted. I guess you learned your lesson in the 1860's.

Meanwhile Cali can’t get any water or power
Not where I live in the mountains. Plenty of water here, the power didn't get shut off and we just had rain. LA is probably a different story, it's a cesspool down there and losts of power/water suckers. Now, if we could just get rid of Gov. Nuisance.

Of course, and you’d support the massacre of Texas men women and children.
Massacre? No. Putting down an insurrection? I supported it on 1/6 and I'll support it the next time someone nuts-up.

Would you have supported the State killing those protesters on 1/6?
Not sure what you mean by the "State". I would have fully supported shooting at people coming into a building that is off limits intent on doing harm after repeated warnings, especially through breaking windows.

Sure.

That is what you do to someone who breaks into a building after warning them not to come into the building. DO you disagree? If you owned a TV repair shop and had a security guard guarding the place, you wouldn't want them to shoot at someone coming through a broken window, a door they pryed open, etc?

Not sure what you mean by the "State". I would have fully supported shooting at people coming into a building that is off limits intent on doing harm after repeated warnings, especially through breaking windows.

Sure.

That is what you do to someone who breaks into a building after warning them not to come into the building. DO you disagree? If you owned a TV repair shop and had a security guard guarding the place, you wouldn't want them to shoot at someone coming through a broken window, a door they pryed open, etc?
Shooting unarmed Americans is a bit excessive.

If Texas secedes and war breaks out, lots of civilians get killed. It’s how our government fights wars. So you supporting this, means you support the massacre of men women and children.

Shooting unarmed Americans is a bit excessive.
Shooting at someone intent on doing you harm is not excessive.
If Texas secedes and war breaks out, lots of civilians get killed. It’s how our government fights wars. So you supporting this, means you support the massacre of men women and children.
Whatever loser.

Forum List

Back