So, now that summer is over, and there were no power outages in Texas…

After having nearly 50 days in a row of triple digit weather, I think it's safe to say that there's nothing wrong with the Texas power grid.

:biggrin:

...and Texas will not be going "blue" anytime soon.

:muahaha:
It's pretty sad you think 50 while days is a big deal. :lol:

The power grid went down during a freeze, dipshit.

Does quite a bit of harm actually. Lots of federal interest in Texas (Fort Hood, Big Bend, etc...).

You're making silly allegations...that makes you a loser.
Your prepared to support the USG killing thousands of Texans and destroying their land, because of a military base and national park. Is that harmful? WTF!

Im trying to get you to understand your opinions are foolish. I think I’ve succeeded.

Your prepared to support the USG killing thousands of Texans and destroying their land, because of a military base and national park. Is that harmful? WTF!

Im trying to get you to understand your opinions are foolish. I think I’ve succeeded.

You do realize those were just two properties right? No... I don't imagine you understand much of anything.

Do you make lots of dumb posts just to get your post count up? You know you don’t win anything for high post counts.
You don’t get anything for your always stupid posts. Well, except for additional slayers of the contempt of others for you.

You do realize those were just two properties right? No... I don't imagine you understand much of anything.
So it’s the number of federal properties that concerns you and you think warrants mass murder.

What if Texas agrees to pay for all federal lands within the state, as the southern states offered Lincoln? Would that satisfy you or would you still go all Lincoln on Texas, and kill with impunity?

So it’s the number of federal properties that concerns you and you think warrants mass murder.
Again...don't try to seize someone else's property or endanger others and you'll be safe. I don't know why this is such a hard concept for you to understand.
What if Texas agrees to pay for all federal lands within the state, as the southern states offered Lincoln? Would that satisfy you or would you still go all Lincoln on Texas, and kill with impunity?
They're not for sale.

No;

I'm laughing my ass off at your impotence. I'm sure you're used to having to experiencing that sort of laughter .

:itsok:
Oh, I am so shamed by your words. How can I live with myself?
:laughing0301:

nobody's ever tried that before. FDR should've been talking to Japan about their plans to bomb Pearl Harbor. Maybe they would've opened up and told us.

The Chinese could send a battalion of soldiers to Prog cities and take them over quickly.
Candy corn is so fucking mad that Texas is better than California and the rest. she really wanted that power grade to fail. She is fucking livid.

Recently, all of these leftist have been getting more and more hostile. I think they know what's coming in November.

Again...don't try to seize someone else's property or endanger others and you'll be safe. I don't know why this is such a hard concept for you to understand.

They're not for sale.
Oh silly girl. We are discussing a hypothetical situation…That is TX seceding. You clearly made your opinion known. You’re all for mass murdering Texans should they secede.

Heres another hypothetical question for you. Let’s say Trump gets reelected but still loses the popular vote and CA secedes. Would you also support the USG mass murdering Californians?

I’m guessing not, but this of course would mean you are a partisan idiot and authoritarian LOSER.

You well know Candycane the establishment will do a Lincoln and kill and destroy any state that tries to secede from the glorious perpetual union.

Correct. It won't take that long either.

Oh silly girl. We are discussing a hypothetical situation…That is TX seceding. You clearly made your opinion known. You’re all for mass murdering Texans should they secede.

Strange… I never said any such thing.

Forum List

Back