🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, now that summer is over, and there were no power outages in Texas…

ERCOT planned on 67GW from natural gas/coal, but could only get 43GW of it online. We didn’t run out of natural gas, but we ran out of the ability to get natural gas. Pipelines in Texas don’t use cold insulation —so things were freezing
Didn't use cold insulation because when in use, the heat generated is way more than enough to keep them from freezing.

I so sick of every cocksucking one of you getting the shit wrong.

No wing shit = No Failure

PERIOD

No. They froze because they weren't designed for sustained cold.
No. When in use, the heat generated is well more than enought to keep them from freezing. No use = freeze

When wind failed 100%, we couldn't START using the capacity of natural gas because of lack of use causing a freeze.

Wind faggots will continue to blame shift when we all know that, but for wind being FUCKING USELESS, and the natural gas capacity being shut down in favor of cocksucking bullshit wind, no freezing natural gas heads

You're agreeing with me. They couldn't use the gas. Thats what the government and power companies actually said.
It also explains why most places had no natural gas supply either.
The Railroad Commission blamed power producers for gas supply issues, even though its chair Christi Craddick was aware of gas supply problems prior to the outages. Cold weather disrupted 22 gas processing plants two days before blackouts began.[22]

The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission is investigating anomalies in the natural gas market, where companies may have illegally manipulated prices. Intrastate pipelines are not required to report their tariffs like interstate pipelines, making it harder to investigate. FERC was unable to say if there was price gouging.[22] Texas attorney general Ken Paxton has not announced investigations into energy prices.
[22]
I am NOT agreeing with you.

Natural Gas capacity was shut off in favor of wind.

Wind failed 100%

Gas capacity that was shut down became useless because it was shut down and froze.

No wind = no frozen heads

Having said that, I would be outrageously happy if the issues have been addressed.
Simple fix.

Don't shut down natural gas and REPLACE it with wind/solar as winter approaches. Only have wind and solar supplement natural gas.

Nuclear is the best long-term solution, especially in Texas. Our natural disasters should not disrupt nuke power.

Didn't use cold insulation because when in use, the heat generated is way more than enough to keep them from freezing.

I so sick of every cocksucking one of you getting the shit wrong.

No wing shit = No Failure

PERIOD
Except in the real world they froze and power plants shut down. They didn't winterize the windmills either.

Except in the real world they froze and power plants shut down. They didn't winterize the windmills either.
Who's fault is that?

Wind SUCKS. The wind assholes should be executed for that shit.

Natural gas does not freeze when it's in use.

I think we're done here. I have pissed all over your faces and you're still coming back for more.

Who's fault is that?

Wind SUCKS. The wind assholes should be executed for that shit.

Natural gas does not freeze when it's in use.

I think we're done here. I have pissed all over your faces and you're still coming back for more.
Abbott and the GOP who run Texas. They failed across the board.

Look at you, pissing into the wind like that........

Abbott and the GOP who run Texas. They failed across the board.

Look at you, pissing into the wind like that........
Actually, the power grid is run by a private entity called ERCOT. The storm was a once in 100 year storm.

KKKalifornia has rolling blackouts every year.

You'll have to talk to TBoone Pickens about that.
They did supplement it.

They've not been weatherized and we have not been connected to the national grid. But we have a new director getting paid $4mm a year. ok.
TBoone is dead

Nuke is the only real replacement for natural gas.

Actually, the power grid is run by a private entity called ERCOT. The storm was a once in 100 year storm.

KKKalifornia has rolling blackouts every year.
Who are ultimately subject to oversight by the Public Utility Commission of Texas and the Texas Legislature.

Forum List

Back