So...Obama just guaranteed a nuclear war in the Middle East.

Obama and Kerry might very well be the two stupidest people on the planet.

I see them not as stupid, rather clever, very clever in their delusions. And I agree with Dick Cheney's remarks from this article:

SNIP:

But Cheney, like many Republican foreign-policy hawks, has a litany of concerns about the agreement, which he said would only lead to Iran getting a nuclear bomb if implemented. Cheney predicted that other countries would then arm themselves with nuclear weapons in response.

"I can't help but just shake my head," Cheney said of Obama. "The one thing that really disturbed me was when he said we have quote 'stopped the proliferation of nuclear weapons.' That's a lie. The fact of the matter is the situation we've got, when Iran ends up with a nuclear weapon, that is bound to lead to others in the region to protect themselves."

Cheney had a dire warning about what would happen after other countries build up their nuclear arsenals.

"That will in fact I think put us closer to the actual use of nuclear weapons than we've been at any time since Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II," he said.

Read more: Dick Cheney torches Iran deal - Business Insider

Unless they want Israel and the West destroyes. By that standard...Obama is a genius. He is NOT a dumb man. Hes very intelligent. His intentions however....

I don't agree with that, someone pulls the strings, he's simply a puppet and w/o the puppet master he would never have become POTUS.
So you do admit that the Rich own us and control our government and tell our presidents what to do? Then why do you Republicans deny class warfare exists when its happening and we're losing?

I never said that at all. I said someone pulls Obama's strings...someone with an agenda...perhaps someone named Valerie
Oh but nobody pulls the Republicans strings? What a joke if you actually believe that. I always like pointing out to Republicans whenever they try to say Democrats are just as bad as Republicans I don't think the Republicans saying that realize they're admitting that the Rich control the entire process not just the Republican Party. And since the Republican Party is the party of the Rich don't ever expect that to change internally. you're going to have to change that from outside of the GOP. Perhaps you might have to join the Democrats to accomplish your goals.

Stick to Obama allowing Iran to have nukes, I have zero interest in "BBBBBuuuttt GOP!!!!" You clowns really need to stop the BBbbbbbuuuttttt

I think that its kinda funny , all the dems and libs and their kids are looking at a future of being number 2 or being equals to an Iranian 12er government , Russian communists , Chinese communists and north Korean communists . Wait till the 'Islamic state' caliphate gets some nukes . And last but not least , the nuke race is on all over the world .

Liberals WANT that. They dont like America being the lone superpower. They want us lowered to being on par with Iran and Africa and Mexico.

Thats just it. We have to stop thinking liberals want anything other than America's collapse to mediocrity.

I think that its kinda funny , all the dems and libs and their kids are looking at a future of being number 2 or being equals to an Iranian 12er government , Russian communists , Chinese communists and north Korean communists . Wait till the 'Islamic state' caliphate gets some nukes . And last but not least , the nuke race is on all over the world .
What do we call that with Russia mutual self destruction. Perhaps every country should have a nuke or two

Having nukes requires responsibility, being responsible isn't stating Israel should be wiped off the map.

Really? Not Bush and Dick Cheney who invaded Iraq and got us into a quagmire and bankrupting our nation?

Did I stutter you dumb ass ass clown? This deal is bad, bad news, deep down you know it but your obedience to the Party prevents you from stating it
We don't want another war. Iran can have a nuke. If Pakistan can. In fact Pakistan shouldn't have one. Too instable.

Check it out. FOX really has the rubes soiling themselves extra-hard this time.

Such reliable Usefulidiots, these conservatives. From the grave, Stalin seethes in envy, wishing he had such a well-trained cadre of Usefulidiots to do his bidding.

I guess when the old fear tactics weren't getting the job done, FOX had to ramp them up. Risky though, since they then have to make the next batch of fear even more potent. What does FOX think they can do to top this?

Such reliable Usefulidiots, these conservatives. From the grave, Stalin seethes in envy, wishing he had such a well-trained cadre of Usefulidiots to do his bidding.

I guess when the old fear tactics weren't getting the job done, FOX had to ramp them up. Risky though, since they then have to make the next batch of fear even more potent. What does FOX think they can do to top this?

Bunch of horse shit....the usual

So when do think the rest of the Middle East goes nuclear since we're allowing Iran to keep it's nuclear program?

What happens when Iran nukes Israel? Or vice versa?

Wow. So...all sanctions lifted on Iran. So they can buy any weapons they want from Russia or China or N Korea. They're working on ICBMs. Hey libs...Israel is near Iran...the "IC" part of ICBM is translated in moron speak for you here: "Able to hit America".
no, the IC part stands for inter-continental. that does not mean they would be able to hit america.
And...when we get to "inspect" Irans nuke sites...they get 14 days to accept or deny the inspection request...and 24 days notice before the actual inspection. So...38 days to prep for an inspection.
none of that is true. inspectors have 24/7 access to known nuclear sites. we have access to the mines. if we suspect an additional site we can request access, iran has ten days to respond, and if they appeal the decision goes to the negotiators of the deal for arbitration - if access is granted (we will always have the 5 votes needed) the maximum amount of time would be 24 days from start to finish. guess what our intelligence operations would be doing during that time?
Obama just guaranteed a nuclear exchange in the Mid East. Either Iran nukes Israel....or....Israel hits Iran before they get a chance to...which will result in WW3.

Well...folks...buy some 25 year shelf life food. Surplus water. A few guns and ammo and basic medical supplies. Some batteries and flash lights. Over the next 5-10 years...better save up a steady supply closet.

It wont be tomorrow. Or even next year. But nuclear war in the ME is coming. Hell...didnt the Bible mention this? Hmmmm. Revelations 8:7-13
gotta love those with a hard on for the end of the world. the deal makes a nuclear war less likely, not more likely.

where are you getting your information from?

well good Buc

Liberals WANT that. They dont like America being the lone superpower. They want us lowered to being on par with Iran and Africa and Mexico.

Thats just it. We have to stop thinking liberals want anything other than America's collapse to mediocrity.
well good Bucs , looks like they are going to get what they want .

What do we call that with Russia mutual self destruction. Perhaps every country should have a nuke or two

Having nukes requires responsibility, being responsible isn't stating Israel should be wiped off the map.
When is the last time they said that? And don't they always say death to America? Ic reservation but don't worry that's all talk.

I see them not as stupid, rather clever, very clever in their delusions. And I agree with Dick Cheney's remarks from this article:

SNIP:

But Cheney, like many Republican foreign-policy hawks, has a litany of concerns about the agreement, which he said would only lead to Iran getting a nuclear bomb if implemented. Cheney predicted that other countries would then arm themselves with nuclear weapons in response.

"I can't help but just shake my head," Cheney said of Obama. "The one thing that really disturbed me was when he said we have quote 'stopped the proliferation of nuclear weapons.' That's a lie. The fact of the matter is the situation we've got, when Iran ends up with a nuclear weapon, that is bound to lead to others in the region to protect themselves."

Cheney had a dire warning about what would happen after other countries build up their nuclear arsenals.

"That will in fact I think put us closer to the actual use of nuclear weapons than we've been at any time since Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II," he said.

Read more: Dick Cheney torches Iran deal - Business Insider
Do you know that before Dick Cheney was vice president back during the first Gulf War he predicted a quagmire if we ever invaded Baghdad. Wonder why we did exactly what he wanted us not to do when he became vice president? Do they want to create a quagmire? His company Halliburton sure has made out

iran is a nation run by 'shite' 12ers , checkout their philosophy Ogiblim . They want the return of the hidden imam and are liable to hasten it through use of nukes .

How many Republicans who yell and scream about solondra have ever said anything about Halliburton?

iran is a nation run by 'shite' 12ers , checkout their philosophy Ogiblim . They want the return of the hidden imam and are liable to hasten it through use of nukes .
who are you getting your information from?
and let's pretend you're right, and that all iran wants to do is end the world with a nuke (they don't, that's retarded)

i guess it'd be a good thing then that we got them to agree to a deal that reduces their stockpiles of enriched uranium and allows inspections, huh?

I'm just hoping that Israel does some good work pretty soon . Hope that rumors start on a Thursday and that everything is in full swing on Friday evening which is beer night .

The GOP doesn't want to ever see negotiations. If we can't invade, where's the profit?

Last edited:
I'm just hoping that Israel does some good work pretty soon . Hope that rumors start on a Thursday and that everything is in full swing on Friday evening which is beer night .

Israel will do it, they might get it done and they might not but the end result will be full blown war in the ME...and possibly worldwide

Israel will do it, they might get it done and they might not but the end result will be full blown war in the ME...and possibly worldwide
If Israel wants to go out like that.

Why, is it prophesized in the bible this is going to happen?

Forum List

Back