So...Obama just guaranteed a nuclear war in the Middle East.

You cannt prove that President of Halliburton Little Dick Cheney, "used to own a little stock in Halliburton many decades ago then 100% dissolved any connection with Haliburton you still can't give up your dumb lame accusations."

The stupid folks don't realize that the US bought 8 to 10 years down the road before a nuclear conflagration could possibly begin.

If there had been no deal, Iran would have had nukes within 10 months, leaving Israel almost no choice except to attack Iran.

Saudi Arabia is now edging toward Israel, because Iran backs Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah, the rebels in Yemen, etc. This may lead to an Israeli-Saudi attack through proxies on Iran.

But if we follow the butthead far right reactionary nonsense, like that of Bucs, we would be at war within a year.

No, reactionaries. We are not sending an army to the ME again.
Republicans and Halliburton would love a war in Iran
You're an idiot. Haliburton left Iran 100% in 2005. Haliburton has Zero financial interest in Iran.
Go read a fucking book for christ sake!

Use YOUR brain. Halliburton makes profits during wars. An invasion of Iran will fatten their coffers and Cheney's "hidden" interest.
Use your brain!
So who is going to "invade" Iran asshole?
Haliburton basically left the ME years ago. They make money providing an important function in stable oil producing countries NOT in fucking filthy shit holes run by sand monkeys.
You're a stupid fucking LIB who's a dollar short and a day late when it comes to really knowing what/where companies like Haliburton are involved in.
Just b/c Cheney used to own a little stock in Halliburton many decades ago then 100% dissolved any connection with Haliburton you still can't give up your dumb lame accusations.
Stupidest post of the day

The stupid folks don't realize that the US bought 8 to 10 years down the road before a nuclear conflagration could possibly begin.

If there had been no deal, Iran would have had nukes within 10 months, leaving Israel almost no choice except to attack Iran.

Saudi Arabia is now edging toward Israel, because Iran backs Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah, the rebels in Yemen, etc. This may lead to an Israeli-Saudi attack through proxies on Iran.

But if we follow the butthead far right reactionary nonsense, like that of Bucs, we would be at war within a year.

No, reactionaries. We are not sending an army to the ME again.
You're an idiot. Haliburton left Iran 100% in 2005. Haliburton has Zero financial interest in Iran.

Use YOUR brain. Halliburton makes profits during wars. An invasion of Iran will fatten their coffers and Cheney's "hidden" interest.
Use your brain!
Haliburton basically left the ME years ago. They make money providing an important function in stable oil producing countries NOT in fucking filthy shit holes run by sand monkeys.
You're a stupid fucking LIB who's a dollar short and a day late when it comes to really knowing what/where companies like Haliburton are involved in.
Just b/c Cheney used to own a little stock in Halliburton many decades ago then 100% dissolved any connection with Haliburton you still can't give up your dumb lame accusations.
Says the master of the one-liner.
Can't you at least put up a couple of complete sentences?

Use your brain!
Irony alert.

Use your brain!
Irony alert.
Isn't nuclear war in the middle East the solution most conservatives think needs to happen? Make a parking lot out of the place?

Use your brain!
Irony alert.
Isn't nuclear war in the middle East the solution most conservatives think needs to happen? Make a parking lot out of the place?

I see messages from some of my RW friends all the time advocating carpet bombing in the middle east. It would thrill them to no ends...

Forum List

Back