So Obama Wire Tapped Trump Tower

You are easily as stupid as Care4 is, read it and weep junior.

"The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("FISA" Pub.L. 95–511, 92 Stat. 1783, 50 U.S.C. ch. 36) is a United States federal law which prescribes procedures for the physical and electronic surveillance and collection of "foreign intelligence information" between "foreign powers" and "agents of foreign powers" (which may include American citizens and permanent residents suspected of espionage or terrorism).[1] It has been repeatedly amended since the September 11 attacks."

Aren't you getting tired of having your ass handed to you????

The original Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act dates back to 1978; it was expanded during the Bush administration in 2008, to allow both foreign and domestic surveillance without a warrant, as long as the intent is to gather foreign intelligence.

I'm too smart for you kid, here is what you said ;)

"FISA courts were a republican initiative"

It wasn't now was it? But this is what you always do, you get spanked and then try and move the goal posts ;)

....and while it's true, the Patriot Act did indeed relax the rules, how many times did Obambi renew it ;) I warned you before boy, know what you are talking about or I will spank you.

"The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("FISA" Pub.L. 95–511, 92 Stat. 1783, 50 U.S.C. ch. 36) is a United States federal law which prescribes procedures for the physical and electronic surveillance and collection of "foreign intelligence information" between "foreign powers" and "agents of foreign powers" (which may include American citizens and permanent residents suspected of espionage or terrorism).[1] It has been repeatedly amended since the September 11 attacks."

The original Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act dates back to 1978; it was expanded during the Bush administration in 2008, to allow both foreign and domestic surveillance without a warrant, as long as the intent is to gather foreign intelligence.

It wasn't now was it? But this is what you always do, you get spanked and then try and move the goal posts ;)

....and while it's true, the Patriot Act did indeed relax the rules, how many times did Obambi renew it ;) I warned you before boy, know what you are talking about or I will spank you.

Here moron...since I need to smack you around some more......LOL

FISA warrants[
Each application for one of these surveillance warrants (called a FISA warrant) is made before an individual judge of the court. The court may allow third parties to submit briefs as amici curiae. When the U.S. Attorney General determines that an emergency exists, he may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance before obtaining the necessary authorization from the FISC, if the Attorney General or his designee notifies a judge of the court at the time of authorization and applies for a warrant as soon as practicable but not more than 7 days after authorization of such surveillance, as required by 50 U.S.C. § 1805.

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

Contrary to earlier reporting in the New York Times, which cited FBI sources as saying that the agency did not believe that the private server in Donald Trump’s Trump Tower which was connected to a Russian bank had any nefarious purpose, the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server. The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.

/

Here moron...since I need to smack you around some more......LOL

FISA warrants[
Each application for one of these surveillance warrants (called a FISA warrant) is made before an individual judge of the court. The court may allow third parties to submit briefs as amici curiae. When the U.S. Attorney General determines that an emergency exists, he may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance before obtaining the necessary authorization from the FISC, if the Attorney General or his designee notifies a judge of the court at the time of authorization and applies for a warrant as soon as practicable but not more than 7 days after authorization of such surveillance, as required by 50 U.S.C. § 1805.

So simply reposting my posts is what passes as intelligence for you?

"(1) Notwithstanding any other law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order under this subchapter to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year if the Attorney General certifies in writing under oath that—"

"
Just thank me for helping you, see the AG can simply "certify" that he/she needs it and they can listen/Surveil for up to one year WITHOUT a warrant. Who loves ya baby?

It gets worse, IF a "request" is denied it can be appealed. The appellate court is a 3 member court all appointed by Bush. The requests are RARELY turned down.

It's rather IRONIC that the Trumpster has a deep LOVE for hacking Hillary Clinton's emails (he asked Russia to hack)......but is INCENSED that his own nefarious links to Russia be scrutinized by our own intelligence agencies......You want "to live by the sword"......then guess what ??????.....LOL

Moron. learn to READ AND COMPREHEND what you post.......

..........the U.S. Attorney General determines that an emergency exists, he may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance before obtaining the necessary authorization from the FISC, "

As I stated in another thread , the 4th amendment has been gutted.

Take it up with Cheney and his sidekick, GWB.......

BTW, didn't the orange clown LOVE surveillance of the DNC and Hillary....Now he is against such tactics???? LOL..

It's rather IRONIC that the Trumpster has a deep LOVE for hacking Hillary Clinton's emails (he asked Russia to hack)......but is INCENSED that his own nefarious links to Russia be scrutinized by our own intelligence agencies......You want "to live by the sword"......then guess what ??????.....LOL

Moron. learn to READ AND COMPREHEND what you post.......

..........the U.S. Attorney General determines that an emergency exists, he may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance before obtaining the necessary authorization from the FISC, "

For up to one year kid, no "warrant" is needed for up to one year, you know you simply repeating my posts makes you look even more stupid than you usually do. Oh yes, and the AG has to have the written authorization in hand from the President granting him the power to "certify" the need. You can't this kid, I'll just keep whipping you.

Yes, just like DumBama loved interfering in Israel's elections but hates if somebody tries to do that in our elections.

Take it up with Cheney and his sidekick, GWB.......

BTW, didn't the orange clown LOVE surveillance of the DNC and Hillary....Now he is against such tactics???? LOL..

Again, as I stated in another thread the Patriot Act was/is not something we should have done. But hey, Obama renewed it. How about that, your "Constitutional" scholar doesn't care about the paper it was written on. You see, unlike you I am not a blind partisan fool. You are.

Then the records of the FBI and agents should be subpoenaed to see if they were looking into more than that.

This would be the perfect ending to this Liberal McCarthy Witch Hunt - Obama in handcuffs and in prison for illegally Wire-tapping Trump.

We already know he illegally acquired information on the Trump team during his last days in office, gave it to 16 Intel agencies, and thereby set up the leaks and this Witch Hunt.

Obama also has a very public record of illegally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, and even CONGRESS. Based on this everyone, willing to admit it or not, knows Obama is not above illegally spying on Trump.

He was so / is so desperate to save everything he did his 8 years in office, to save his Legacy, that it is all too possible Obama had Trump wire-tapped.

Whether he did or not, he has proven he is not above illegally spying on anyone, even Congress.

It's rather IRONIC that the Trumpster has a deep LOVE for hacking Hillary Clinton's emails ...
You're such a FALSE NARRATIVE-GENERATING F*ED UP SNOWFLAKE.

'DEEP LOVE'?! :p

You pulled that from so far up your ass it smells like your mouth wash.

:lmao:

I agree and that's a very bad thing. I would love to see all that crap rolled back to pre-Bush days.

There's a reason for the 4th amendment. It protects individual liberty and property.

The Patriot Act did an end-around on it.

Illegally collecting personal information.
Setting up / making the leaks possible.
Illegally wire-tapping Trump

Criminal Acts
Sedition...if not Treason

Thread summary:

Desperate hysterical Trumptards have gone totally off the rails.

Trump tweets a huge whopper, something he just made up. Why did he make it up? To get his retard base spun up. Clearly, it worked. They're soiling themselves at epic levels, and the smell is wafting across the nation.

Meanwhile, the normal people point out that POTUS has no authority to order a wiretap, period, hence Trump and his Trumptards here all look hilariously stupid. Alas, reality has no effect on a Trumptard. They've developed an immunity to it.

Trumptards, answer this. Is there any evidence that could convince you Trump's tweet is false?

No, of course there isn't. You'll simply auto-squeal that all such evidence is "fake news". It's what limp-wristed cult sissyboys like you have been trained to do.

Now Trumptards, go get some rest. Dear Leader will have more idiot tweets for you tomorrow. You've got a busy day of asslicking ahead of you, you sad little fascist wankstains. Rest assured we'll still be here tomorrow to laugh at your delusional mewlings.

(On the bright side, the Trumptards have forgotten totally about Soros. Trumptards can't hold more than one thought at a time in their tiny little pea-brains.)

Last edited:
No Snowflake.

Obama illegally spied on citizens, reporters, media and Congress before.

CNN reported he illegally gathered personal info on the Trump team.

He shared that with 16 Intel agencies, who illegally leaked it, meaning he orchestrated the illegal leaks.

Forum List

Back