So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
It’s the lefts mission to bankrupt, destroy, and jail their boogeyman for the rest of his life, and they don’t give a crap what it looks like either…All over some mean tweets.

Children.
Sorry, he's a crook....has been, his whole life.... (For anyone who has eyes to see, and ears to hear)

It took till now, for his comeuppance.... Holy smokes! There is a God! And good wins over evil, in the end! 😁

Sorry, he's a crook....has been, his whole life.... (For anyone who has eyes to see, and ears to hear)

It took till now, for his comeuppance.... Holy smokes! There is a God! And good wins over evil, in the end! 😁
List his "criminal" convictions, Princess Pretzel-stick Arms.....GO!!!

So you're a communist? I agree its ridiculous for the Banana Republic" of NY to take the assets of a citizen unfairly.

There is no other case in history where a $500,000,000 bond was required like in this case.
This is symbolic of how government will take everything from the rest of Americans and redistribute it how they see fit via inflation and taxation.

I saw Oppenheimer the other day, and the first thing that came to mind when watching the Federal government and FBI unfairly go after Oppenheimer was how Trump was being treated today.

MAGA is the new communism.

Some things never change.

List his "criminal" convictions, Princess Pretzel-stick Arms.....GO!!!
That's the point I made silly one! There haven't been any, thus his ceaseless criminality for decades....he never had to face any consequences... The rod, was spared....

He's finally getting his comeuppance for his crooked-ness with the 4 indictments, and all the other state and civil suits.

She's way late, but Karma showed up!

That's the point I made silly one! There haven't been any, thus his ceaseless criminality for decades....he never had to face any consequences... The rod, was spared....

He's finally getting his comeuppance for his crooked-ness with the 4 indictments, and all the other state and civil suits.

What criminality would that be?

You claim he's been a CRIMINAL all his life.
Now you're FLAILING when called out for your LIE.
Just like the rest of you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie FREAKS, you're all about FEEEEEEEEELINGS without an ounce of FACT.
Not for nothing, but that mind-set is DANGEROUS.
Not kidding.
From Salem to Dachau, it's the same MASS PSYCHOSIS that gets people KILLED.
Sounds over the top crazy, doesn't it?
Because it IS!!!!
We should let THE ELECTORATE decide, not your angry brainwashed MOB with your SOVIET LAWFARE!!!

Letitia recommended the $350 million penalty to the judge (along with other reasons) because Trump testified under oath in a deposition that he had $400 million in cash, liquidity. This was not meant to cause all of this stress for Trump to come up with this huge sum in such a short time period...

And it is TRUMP'S fault by his boastful lies about the $400 million cash, under oath. That's just another crime, perjury, that he will get away with... And twist the story to make his cult believe he is being persecuted!

Dear Lord, am I so sick and tired of his shit! 🙄

Letitia recommended the $350 million penalty to the judge (along with other reasons) because Trump testified under oath in a deposition that he had $400 million in cash, liquidity. This was not meant to cause all of this stress for Trump to come up with this huge sum in such a short time period...

And it is TRUMP'S fault by his boastful lies about the $400 million cash, under oath. That's just another crime, perjury, that he will get away with... And twist the story to make his cult believe he is being persecuted!

Dear Lord, am I so sick and tired of his shit! 🙄
Your sick and tired of YOUR OWN SHIT!
GOOD!!!!!
This Soviet Lawfare IS exhausting.

And how does this relate to the former fuckups fraud conviction.
/——/ GEEEZE, I’m debating an imbecile who can’t follow a thread. The City of New York, assesses your property then taxes you. They don’t take the owners word on the value.
I just posted the evidence proving it.
No one was defrauded, not the City, the State, the IRS, or the banks.

You claim he's been a CRIMINAL all his life.
Now you're FLAILING when called out for your LIE.
Just like the rest of you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie FREAKS, you're all about FEEEEEEEEELINGS without an ounce of FACT.
Not for nothing, but that mind-set is DANGEROUS.
Not kidding.
From Salem to Dachau, it's the same MASS PSYCHOSIS that gets people KILLED.
Sounds over the top crazy, doesn't it?
Because it IS!!!!
We should let THE ELECTORATE decide, not your angry brainwashed MOB with your SOVIET LAWFARE!!!

That's it... mass psychosis.. demagogues are good at that . . That's why Trump's mob attacked the Capitol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ain't a lawyer, but......but as a civilian observer from hundreds and hundreds of miles away, I nonetheless think that Trump's lawyers would have....should have.....and likely did, present similar if not exact argument as the poster TIM above suggests.

If so, the judge evidently found them tractionless.

Notably, this suit has been percolating in the system for 4 years....with aggressive and persistent efforts by Don Trump to delay, delay, delay. And, it seems, a determined effort to stymie getting to the truth. For example Eric Trump early in the investigation, 3-1/2yrs ago, plead the protections of the 5th Amendment over 500 times; Don Trump himself 1-1/2yrs ago plead the 5th over 400 times.

And while the Trump side strenuously argues it is unfair that just a single judge decides ...a 'bench' trial..... they conveniently don't acknowledge that they never asked for a jury trial which was their right, and their obligation if that was their desire.

Now, the issue of the size of the penalty is beyond my knowledge, but.......but I would contemplate if someone will so argue, that just seizing the cash position of "substantially in excess of $400 million" that Trump himself stated in a deposition to the State's attorneys...would be enough to guarantee that Don Trump would be held accountable.

That $400+ million surety along with the rigorous overseeing by the appointed monitor could be sufficient to temporarily satisfy the State's concerns of failure to pay.

IMHO

I don’t know if his lawyers did present those arguments, but that doesn’t matter. When it gets to scotus, it’s a whole new game.

As to he size of the penalty, was there ever a breakdown given of how they came up with that number? Or did they just pull it out of the air?

Does the law allow New York to keep the disgorgement? I’m thinking I’ve read that that money is supposed to be returned to the victim of the fraud, in which this case there was no victim. So where does the money go? I don’t think it would be ethical for New York to keep, or use the money in any way.

Again, why did Letitia James go on a hunt for a crime? Nobody came to her with a complaint, she was just following up on a campaign promise. She bragged about how she looked forward to “showing up to work every day, suing trump, and going home”…sounds like a personal vendetta..and certainly not lawful.

As to he size of the penalty, was there ever a breakdown given of how they came up with that number?

Yes, the logic for the breakdown of each of the overvaluation actions is in the decision.

Does the law allow New York to keep the disgorgement?

Yes.

Since New York Executive law 63(12) empowers the State Attorney General to file civil suits in the case of persistent fraudulent and illegal business practices for the people of New York, the amount of the Judgement will go to the people of New York through the state.

I’m thinking I’ve read that that money is supposed to be returned to the victim of the fraud, in which this case there was no victim.

Wrong type of civil suit. Here the state is the claimant.

So where does the money go?

There has been talk of the State using the money to finance a new college endowments through the New York State Higher Education System.

The suggestion for the name of the new school is "The Donald J. Trump School Of How Not To Run A Business".

But that is still a work in progress.

I don’t think it would be ethical for New York to keep, or use the money in any way.

Well that's surprise.

Again, why did Letitia James go on a hunt for a crime? Nobody came to her with a complaint, she was just following up on a campaign promise. She bragged about how she looked forward to “showing up to work every day, suing trump, and going home”…sounds like a personal vendetta..and certainly not lawful.

Because an FPOTUS#45 insider finally spilled the beans to Congress after getting screwed over by FPOTUS#45 and going to prison.

It's always a bad idea to screw your fixer who not only can spill the beans but as a lawyer has the details (dates, times, locations, methodology, texts, emails, phone records, and even audio recordings, etc.) who then turns over hard evidence to prosecutors.

WW

Hitler and Mussolini were able to mesmerize the mob.

Demagogues have a lot in common.
Donald Trump did not mesmerize people before he first ran for President. He was either like or not liked. When he first ran, he hit on acting like you do. You would exterminate people who took care of their own responsibilities over those who live from their desires of living if it came to that.

Forum List

Back