So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

336177558_528671372747837_7072620010366938471_n.jpg

He'll get the Bin Laden equivalent of an arrest. Tossed into the sea so his terrorist followers won't flock to his grave; meaning there won't be any footage of the arrest, if it happens at all, so that American Al-Qaeda can't cry about it as hard.
In when that never happens dumbfuck,,you of course will refuse to take me up on my challenge I have issued you all in the flame zone that when that does NOT happen,will you promise to stop coming here posting your lies fir now on and not post here anymore? You all pretend not to see this post of mine everytime I issue you paid shills that challenge because you all know you are talking crap.

I dunno about this 'announcement'.

I haven't seen it as new news in any of my feeds.

The only source I've seen (so far) for this 'arrested-on-Tuesday' story seems to originate from Don Trump. He is claiming it. No one else is.

So, could he be gaslighting? Faking it for attention? Hyping a phantom to raise money? (he's done it before). Or to dominate a news cycle? To get people interested in attending one of his announced rallies?

Hypothetically, I see no down-side for Trump despite him making up the story for sympathy, money, attention, or whatever.

I noted none of the Law Enforcement agencies are commenting whatsoever.

then half of congress should be lined up behind him....
:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::clap::clap::clap::clap:

As always happens here everyday,skews gets owned getting his ass taken to the cleaners humiliated beyond anything with shit on his face in embarrassment,:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Best damn post on this thread.:thup::biggrin:

Meh, I kinda hope they drag him kicking and screaming out of his hidey hole and frog march him out in brute rated manacles while onlookers hurl rotten produce at him.

Ummm, not me.

I think that scenario really and truly could foster that peril mentioned earlier in the thread ---- America runs out of beer. After all, as we all saw --- people danced in the street on November 4th when the election was called against him.

There's gotta be a better way.
How 'bout calling up his lawyer and instructing him to bring the perp down to the station with his toothbrush and turn himself in.

It's quiet, looks like he is sorta cooperating and beer can still be had....and at still reasonable prices.

IMO

I dunno about this 'announcement'.

I haven't seen it as new news in any of my feeds.

The only source I've seen (so far) for this 'arrested-on-Tuesday' story seems to originate from Don Trump. He is claiming it. No one else is.

So, could he be gaslighting? Faking it for attention? Hyping a phantom to raise money? (he's done it before). Or to dominate a news cycle? To get people interested in attending one of his announced rallies?

Hypothetically, I see no down-side for Trump despite him making up the story for sympathy, money, attention, or whatever.

I noted none of the Law Enforcement agencies are commenting whatsoever.

We'll see if he starts asking for donations to his legal defense fund. Donations are own since early 2001.

Are we going to see him in handcuffs? And will they show his mugshot?

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
Of course, the Democrats' path has been clear from the day Trump rocked their world in 2016. Fake Mueller investigation, two fake impeachments, a fake FBI raid, fake arrest, fake, fake fake..... The biggest enemy America faces is the enemy within. The Chinacrats.

Are we going to see him in handcuffs? And will they show his mugshot?

Personally I don’t think there’s anything good that can come from this, just a more fractured country.
More than 100 leftists will be found hanging everywhere. And it only gets worse after that. Or better, depending on your viewpoint. ;)
Fuck that Orwellian bullshit. We will kill you; This is America, you stupid commies are gonna be all kinds of running and hiding.
Not only did y'all cheat an American election; then you try to pull some bullshit like that? Fuck it! Y'all needed to be purged from this continent anyways.

That's my opinion.

Last edited:
More than 100 leftists will be found hanging everywhere. And it only gets worse after that. Or better, depending on your viewpoint. ;)
Fuck that Orwellian bullshit. We will kill you; This is America, you stupid commies are gonna be all kinds of running and hiding.
Not only did y'all cheat an American election; then you try to pull some bullshit like that? Fuck it! Y'all needed to be purged from this continent anyways.

That's my opinion.

No hanging. No killing. Just drive their ideology back under the rocks with the creepy crawlies where it belongs.

Forum List

Back