So only the 'right' hates ???

This what the Democrats actually believe lol
demsrracistpos.jpg

The right certainly KILLS who they hate huh?

Kill the pigs fry em like bacon, what do we want dead cops when do we want it now. Oh that was black lives matter (a fraud if I ever heard one).

Who shot the Dallas cops a couple of years back? Don't play that my side does not do it bs.

Nobody on the right is going to kill you unless you come after them.

You have better odds of

Dying in Chicago.
Being attacked by antifa.
Being beat up for wearing a Trump hat.
Getting killed by an illegal.

Than you do being harmed at all by a conservative.

They drive their car into their political enemies.
When that doesn’t shut them up….
They mail bombs to their political enemies.
When that doesn’t work…
They drive 9 hours to shoot up a Wal*Mart because some brown people are shopping there.

The past is prelude to what their next act of bitter hatred will be.

When that doesn’t work…
They drive 9 hours to shoot up a Wal*Mart because some brown people are shopping there.

Madonna wanting to blow up the White House, Johnny Depp wanting another John Wilkes Booth. We can always relive the Scalise shooting a couple of years back.

When that doesn’t work…

The kid wasn't exactly a hard core right winger
he wanted universal health care ....monthly income and save the planet
hes more like you

and just like a homogenized racist white left wing suburbanite is scared of brown and black people

we can all agree we need to stop the flow of illegals ...which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the color of their skin

What he wanted...was to use his assault weapon to kill brown skinned "invaders"

What he wanted...was to use his assault weapon to kill brown skinned "invaders"
What he is, is nothing but a POS who speaks for no one but his own insanity.
Anyone, and I mean anyone who commits murder should hang swiftly, but you retards even block that.
Now why don't you take that broadbrush and promptly shove it right up your ass.
Idiots like you give the killer exactly what he wanted. A voice.
He doesn't deserve it along with any other killer. The real people you should be condemning you fucking pathetic shill.

Oddly he was regurgitating what Trump says regularly, what Fox says every night, and what I read on this very forum nearly daily

Oddly he was regurgitating what Trump says regularly, what Fox says every night, and what I read on this very forum nearly daily
And I could post link after link about the hate from the left.

Pointless.

A killer is a killer and that is who you should condemn.
Doesn't matter what the idiot regurgitated.
He speaks for no one.

Now have you sat on your broadbrush yet?

Everyone hates, it's a fucking emotion. Are the leftists going to start a war against an emotion?

Everyone especially hates boys that drink soy but are supposed to be men. People who can not tell the difference between the two genders. Parasitical losers, single mothers, unAmericans... the list is endless and populated with leftists as you can see. That's why they hate hate.

Everyone hates, it's a fucking emotion. Are the leftists going to start a war against an emotion?

Everyone especially hates boys that drink soy but are supposed to be men. People who can not tell the difference between the two genders. Parasitical losers, single mothers, unAmericans... the list is endless and populated with leftists as you can see. That's why they hate hate.
You hate single mothers?

Interesting

You hate single mothers?

Interesting

I also hate cancer.

Forum List

Back