So, our ultimate choice come November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Donald Trump, the first 15 year old in the history of our nation to run for president.

Sir Edmund of Bosnia who says he can't work a modern day phone or computer.

Gary pothead Johnson, the only presidential candidate in history to brag about eating pot cookies "the other day" and report on how good they were.

Jill Stein. Can't honestly say I know anything about her.

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

They are the only two choices.....

I'm at a point of considering that either way I vote, I'll need to split my ticket. If I go with Trump that means voting for a Democratic Representative and Senator. As of today I feel a more likely application of that strategy working here in Arizona would be picking Hillary and the GOP candidates for congress.

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

There is a 3rd choice. If you are intelligent it would have occurred to you.
No, there isn't.....
Life is tough for you when you lack the intelligence to see more than 2 choices. Binary people dont do well. You better be glad civilization is here to support you or you would die out like the neanderthals.

I'm at a point of considering that either way I vote, I'll need to split my ticket. If I go with Trump that means voting for a Democratic Representative and Senator. As of today I feel a more likely application of that strategy working here in Arizona would be picking Hillary and the GOP candidates for congress.
Interesting. I always wondered about people that did this. What is the rationale?

Donald Trump, the first 15 year old in the history of our nation to run for president.

Gary pothead Johnson, the only presidential candidate in history to brag about eating pot cookies "the other day" and report on how good they were.

It's funny... the one knock against Johnson that people always mention is pot. Nevermind the countless accomplishments he's achieved in his life. Nevermind that he's the only successful former Governor in the race. Nevermind that he's the best candidate. Because he thinks pot cookies are pretty good.

:rolleyes:

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

No, there isn't.....
Life is tough for you when you lack the intelligence to see more than 2 choices. Binary people dont do well. You better be glad civilization is here to support you or you would die out like the neanderthals.
Look...I can't help you if you departed public school absent the ability to read....seems it what you vote for however, so you should feel satisfied.....

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

If you feel you have a gun to your head I suppose those might be your only options. As far as America tanking I wonder if it will happen anyway. The financial markets are yet again way ahead of main street. Like a rubber band I expect it to snap back at some point.

It's funny... the one knock against Johnson that people always mention is pot. Nevermind the countless accomplishments he's achieved in his life. Nevermind that he's the only successful former Governor in the race. Nevermind that he's the best candidate. Because he thinks pot cookies are pretty good.

Actually, it's his stance on heroin for children that is truly disturbing.....

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

No there is not. One or the other of these two will be our next president. Hitlery or Trump. Global vs America. Asian jobs vs American jobs. Muslims invasion vs no invasion. That is what we are voting on this election.

Whatever it is needs to happen faster.

What is happening to Hillary?

hillary clinTON

350A5F8700000578-3633977-image-m-36_1465559403299-232x381.jpg

clinTON.jpg

Actually, it's his stance on heroin for children that is truly disturbing.....
Whats disturbing about it? Is he trying to get kids to use it?

No, there isn't.....
Look...I can't help you if you departed public school absent the ability to read....seems it what you vote for however, so you should feel satisfied.....
Obviously you never graduated. Your sentence was bereft of any intelligible meaning.
You proved my point...thanks for being honest enough to admit it....
No problem. My point was that you were not intelligent. Thanks for proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

"seems it what you vote for.. " WTF does that mean?

Interesting. I always wondered about people that did this. What is the rationale?
What were you saying about intelligence?

How come? You WANT more gridlock?

No, there isn't.....
Obviously you never graduated. Your sentence was bereft of any intelligible meaning.
You proved my point...thanks for being honest enough to admit it....
No problem. My point was that you were not intelligent. Thanks for proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
You lack the ability to know.....good luck with that.....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back