🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So President David DENNISON admitted in CA court he had the affair with Stormy!

Libtard Jerkoffs keep forgetting that even after the Access Hollywood tape was released Trump was elected to office .

And here's the kicker, Hillary got less "women votes" vs Trump in 2016 than Obama did vs Romney!
So, your point is that no-one really cares--I get that, after all..Trump has never made a secret of his affairs..in fact, he flaunts them!
If this is who you think represents the best of our country...who is to say you're wrong?

Myself, I hold both myself and my leaders to a higher standard.

Did he reveal state secrets to this woman or something? I dont normally follow sensational news. What is special about this case?
I understand that he used campaign funds to pay her off.I dont think that the money was raised on those terms.
I really don't see what's wrong with using the campaign funds for that. His supporters would have agreed it was best to shut her up. It certainly was in the best interests of the campaign. Have I lost all sense of right and wrong in these dark days?
Did he reveal state secrets to this woman or something? I dont normally follow sensational news. What is special about this case?
I understand that he used campaign funds to pay her off.I dont think that the money was raised on those terms.
I really don't see what's wrong with using the campaign funds for that. His supporters would have agreed it was best to shut her up. It certainly was in the best interests of the campaign. Have I lost all sense of right and wrong in these dark days?

Well, if it's deemed his lawyer made this payment or campaign contribution then it would be illegal simply because the most you can contribute to a politician is $2,700. That could put Cohen in trouble for giving the money and the Trump campaign in trouble for accepting.

Or, if the money came from Trump the company then that would be an illegal campaign donation as corporations are not allowed to directly contribute to a candidate.

I think the source of the money is important.

Trump hires prostitutes while his wife is home pregnant, and the GOP cheers
So, what is it like to walk on water?
Yes let he who hasn’t fucked hookers while his wife carries his child toss the first stone! :lmao:

OldFool has a life size poster of the serial rapist Bill Clinton on his bedroom ceiling.
Trump has more rape accusers and you masturbate to him

So you're saying you've replaced the serial rapist Bill's pic with Trump's, who has had consensual heterosexual sex? I doubt it, I think you have more in common with Bill.
No just pointing out that you masturbate to Trump who is a serial rapist and old family friend of Bill Clinton

Well, you have a point. Hell, they'd been okay with a payoff to make a pee pee tape go away.
But the fact remains - using campaign funds for such a purpose would be highly illegal.

I seriously doubt that campaign money was used.

But if you are concerned about abuse of campaign funds, read up on how the Clinton Campaign illegal used state level donations.

As Faun pointed out, if Cohen paid for it, then it could be considered a campaign contribution since it was so close to the election.

Clinton? Jesus, you guys just can't accept a win.

Arm chair lawyer. This is why you are here and not “there”.

Here with you? I'm more than happy to let the justice system take it where it will eventually go. You OK with that?

Yes. I just don’t need think it ends in impeachment, or trump getting unelected. The only reason it’s even an issue is because the DNC hopes it will chissel some of Trumps evangelical support.

Why does it have to end in impeachment? Maybe just let justice take it's course.

And what is “justice” here? If the judge tells Stormy that if she violates the agreement she has to pay, you good with that?

As Faun pointed out, if Cohen paid for it, then it could be considered a campaign contribution since it was so close to the election.

Clinton? Jesus, you guys just can't accept a win.

Here with you? I'm more than happy to let the justice system take it where it will eventually go. You OK with that?

Yes. I just don’t need think it ends in impeachment, or trump getting unelected. The only reason it’s even an issue is because the DNC hopes it will chissel some of Trumps evangelical support.

Why does it have to end in impeachment? Maybe just let justice take it's course.

And what is “justice” here? If the judge tells Stormy that if she violates the agreement she has to pay, you good with that?

Yeah, I'm OK with that.

When I saw the title "Trump finally admits to affair with Stormy", for a moment there I thought that Trump had finally admitted to an affair with Stormy.

I really should know better.

:rolleyes-41:

While he did not say the words he did admit to it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Don't worry, Mac just wants to use your thread to demonstrate how having an opinion (based on fact) is nothing more than extreme partisanship. It's his thing and often backfires.
Whoa, I've really struck a nerve.

Good.

Yeah, I'm OK with that.

Ah.

When I saw the title "Trump finally admits to affair with Stormy", for a moment there I thought that Trump had finally admitted to an affair with Stormy.

Don't worry, Mac just wants to use your thread to demonstrate how having an opinion (based on fact) is nothing more than extreme partisanship. It's his thing and often backfires.

Good.

Please Mac, you always post the same shit.

Good.

Yet it still always triggers you folks.

Bitch, bitch, bitch. From both ends.

Illustrating my point for me, daily.

You LIE president Trump did not admit to an affair. Go wash your mouth out with soap liar. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Great for Stormy, then she can say whatever she wants and not be in violation of the NDA because she’s not saying anything that actually happened according to the other party involved.

Whatever gets you through your day lib. Since we took back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS you people have little to occupy your time.

How many fucking threads are going to be made on this?
Who’s forcing you to post in them?

I posted to point out you loons have lost what little minds you have left.
Suuure... I recall how silent the right was when the Monica Lewinsky story broke.

I was about 11 years old...not like I gave two shits. Now cease bothering me
Fuck off then. In the meantime, not everyone on the right was 11 at the time and have not two shits. This is a yuge story no matter how much you wish it wasn’t. Now go crawl off to your safe space.

Good.

Pointing out your stchick is not the same as being 'triggered'.

'Bitch, bitch, bitch. From both sides' -- Who are you talking about? I believe the poster you were replying to isn't a liberal or conservative so what both sides are you talking about?

You LIE president Trump did not admit to an affair. Go wash your mouth out with soap liar. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Great for Stormy, then she can say whatever she wants and not be in violation of the NDA because she’s not saying anything that actually happened according to the other party involved.

Whatever gets you through your day lib. Since we took back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS you people have little to occupy your time.
LOL

I like how you try to make this about me or others on the left. You poor thing, this is about Stormy and Trump.

Good.

Pointing out your stchick is not the same as being 'triggered'.

'Bitch, bitch, bitch. From both sides' -- Who are you talking about? I believe the poster you were replying to isn't a liberal or conservative so what both sides are you talking about?
Holy crap, you're STILL going?

I was talking about YOU.

But that's okay. Get it out of your system. Whatever helps you get past this trauma.

So, what is it like to walk on water?
Yes let he who hasn’t fucked hookers while his wife carries his child toss the first stone! :lmao:

OldFool has a life size poster of the serial rapist Bill Clinton on his bedroom ceiling.
Trump has more rape accusers and you masturbate to him

So you're saying you've replaced the serial rapist Bill's pic with Trump's, who has had consensual heterosexual sex? I doubt it, I think you have more in common with Bill.
No just pointing out that you masturbate to Trump who is a serial rapist and old family friend of Bill Clinton

No, you're just pointing out Bill makes you hornier, that's all. Most of you homos are into rape sex.

Forum List

Back