So Progressives?????

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
As much as you hate us Conservatives......

What are you willing to do to get rid of us?

Your President is willing to use the IRS, the Dept of Justice...Homeland Security, The EPA and everything else at his disposal...

Are you willing to pick up weapons?
Is that where this is headed?

The Roo

Maybe they'll ultimately offer us 're-education camps' as an alternative to bankrupting us, if they are benevolent.
But, don't count on it!

You three ... report to the Beech Grove, Indiana FEMA concentration camp at 0900 on Sunday. Don't be late. Use reference numbers B-760008, B-760009 and B-760010 when you present yourselves at the gate. If there's no one is there, head for the field across the train tracks and set up your tents.

If any others would like to join them, ask me now for a reference number. Current spaces are limited. I've been tasked with this job by Dread Lord Soros, and I joyfully obey.

(Hey, I figure a lot of them won't be happy unless they're behind a fence and can say "I told you so! I am the ultimate victim!". Thus, I'm doing them a favor.)

Last edited:
You three ... report to the Beech Grove, Indiana FEMA concentration camp at 0900 on Sunday. Don't be late. Use reference numbers B-760008, B-760009 and B-760010 when you present yourselves at the gate. If there's no one is there, head for the field across the train tracks and set up your tents.

If any others would like to join them, ask me now for a reference number. Current spaces are limited. I've been tasked with this job by Dread Lord Soros, and I joyfully obey.

(Hey, I figure a lot of them won't be happy unless they're behind a fence and can say "I told you so! I am the ultimate victim!". Thus, I'm doing them a favor.)

Are you pretending to know how to work ?

Forum List

Back