So, She IS A "Skinhead Lesbian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah after six weeks of listening to the little shits people had heard enough...not even close to the million they were saying would appear

The flip side is NRA memberships and donations skyrocketed
Well over a million nationwide

Not too shabby for a bunch of “little shits”

You have 300 MILLION plus population, many who were at that march were also little children under the ages of 10 dragged along by SJW Bedwetters and made to hold signs like the below:

tn-blr-me-burbank-march-20180324

^^^^ Child = not able to vote.

march-for-our-lives-signs-12-ht-jt-180324_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

march_for_our_lives_sign-500x250.jpg

GettyImages_937354242.0.jpg

^^^^ Children = not able to vote.
I called my congressman and he said quote.......I’d like to help you son but you’re too young to vote

Congressmen up for election ignore these children at their own peril

They cannot vote, also what are you thinking in Leftist Bubble La La Land are you thinking that Pro-Second Amendment supporters are not going to vote, probably you are.
Yet

Millions came out to support them who can vote

And there are approx 100 million law abiding American gun owners and they can vote also.

You have 300 MILLION plus population, many who were at that march were also little children under the ages of 10 dragged along by SJW Bedwetters and made to hold signs like the below:

I called my congressman and he said quote.......I’d like to help you son but you’re too young to vote

They cannot vote, also what are you thinking in Leftist Bubble La La Land are you thinking that Pro-Second Amendment supporters are not going to vote, probably you are.
Yet

And there are approx 100 million law abiding American gun owners and they can vote also.
Like me.

Billy, there were 470,000 people at that March for Life in DC yesterday.... your article states that there were 100 GAG (gays against guns) members there at the protest.....

think about that for a minute....
It's less than 1/4700th of a percent.

Was the focus on them? Was there even a speech about them??? The only reason this girl even met these people from GAG, is because they sought her out AFTER the Maine candidate opened his big hateful mouth.....

:rolleyes:

Ahem, it was around 202,000
Sorry, you'll have to re-calculate your ratio.

How many people attended March for Our Lives? Crowd in D.C. estimated at 200,000
you took the lowest estimate, the highest estimate was 800,000 in washington DC for 'the march for our lives', I took the estimate in between the highest and the lowest, 470,000 people! ;) it was the biggest march in our history in DC.

March for Our Lives could be the biggest single-day protest in D.C.'s history
636575781709795502-032618-March-Protests-Compare-ONLINE.png

I think the March for Our Lives is the FIRST March in HISTORY you have had to March to DENY and INFRINGE on American peoples Constitutional Rights:

2nd-amendment.png

Yet

Like me.

Well you will vote to shit on the American Second Amendment, there are millions more Pro-Second Amendment voters to cancel out you.

Yet

The NRA should organise a Counter Protest, also if they did you know Leftist Maniacs would crash it and get violent like Leftists do that would be great to use in ads along with Beta Cuck Faggot David Hogg rambling about getting rid of The Second Amendment.

Ahem, it was around 202,000
Sorry, you'll have to re-calculate your ratio.

How many people attended March for Our Lives? Crowd in D.C. estimated at 200,000

Yeah after six weeks of listening to the little shits people had heard enough...not even close to the million they were saying would appear

"The flip side is NRA memberships and donations skyrocketed"

eD4T31BvQ_qWPwOzKAfQLw.png

Now now they care about the children....effin loons
pull down your pants like trump did

Cease trilling me old man...stay on topic

you%2Bsay%2Byou%2Bwant%2Ba%2Brevolution.jpg

Because in the context in which it was said was a offensive. He wasn't calling her a skinhead lesbian to praise her. He said it as a slander.

So what do she's a lesbian? It doesn't diminish her credibility or what she's saying.

It's not slander when it's true.

"
[noncount] : the act of making a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone
  • She is being sued for slander.
  • He was a target of slander.
— compare libel 2

[count] : a false spoken statement that is made to cause people to have a bad opinion of someone
  • We've heard countless unsupported slanders about her."

Slander - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Derp!

iu

It's slander because he said it as a way to diminish her character.

It's the context .

She’s either genetically or mentally defective.

Because in the context in which it was said was a offensive. He wasn't calling her a skinhead lesbian to praise her. He said it as a slander.

So what do she's a lesbian? It doesn't diminish her credibility or what she's saying.

Takes one to know one. You must be an expert at spotting defective minds.

"
[noncount] : the act of making a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone
— compare libel 2

[count] : a false spoken statement that is made to cause people to have a bad opinion of someone

Slander - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Derp!

iu

It's the context .

It has to be false in order to be considered slander, otherwise it's just the truth. You can't sue people for telling the truth about you.

"The flip side is NRA memberships and donations skyrocketed"

eD4T31BvQ_qWPwOzKAfQLw.png

Now now they care about the children....effin loons
pull down your pants like trump did

Cease trilling me old man...stay on topic

you%2Bsay%2Byou%2Bwant%2Ba%2Brevolution.jpg
The red area's mostly dirt.

Yet

Like me.

Well you will vote to shit on the American Second Amendment, there are millions more Pro-Second Amendment voters to cancel out you.
You're a dumbfuck, I can't help you there. I support the 2nd Amendment, though I don't believe it applies to any weapon imaginable.

So what happens the next time a school shooter uses a handgun? It won't just be SJWs screaming about AR-15s, they will be screaming to restrict handguns. The situation is called The Slippery Slope, once they begin banning and restricting AR-15s which are NOT EVEN assault weapons but the SJW morons keep babbling that they are once they restrict those then they'll move onto the next weapons they want restricting or banning, The Slippery Slope.

"
— compare libel 2

Derp!

iu

It's the context .

Well she has a skinhead haircut and she is a Lesbian, how is that slander? It isn't.

Yet

Like me.

You're a dumbfuck, I can't help you there. I support the 2nd Amendment, though I don't believe it applies to any weapon imaginable.

So what happens the next time a school shooter uses a handgun? It won't just be SJWs screaming about AR-15s, they will be screaming to restrict handguns. The situation is called The Slippery Slope, once they begin banning and restricting AR-15s which are NOT EVEN assault weapons but the SJW morons keep babbling that they are once they restrict those then they'll move onto the next weapons they want restricting or banning, The Slippery Slope.
Citing your imagination is not an argument. What is being debated is eliminating military style weapons from civilian use.

Yet

Like me.

In England they have banned pointy stabby things. Otherwise known as knives.

Like me.

Citing your imagination is not an argument. What is being debated is eliminating military style weapons from civilian use.

Not my fault you do not comprehend The Slippery Slope.

"
— compare libel 2

Derp!

iu

It's the context .

Well she has a skinhead haircut and she is a Lesbian, how is that slander? It isn't.
Aside from the fact that she's not a lesbian, Gibson meant that as a pejorative, which is unconscionable considering she's a high school teen who endured an unimaginable hell as her school was being shot up and now speaking up to try to prevent that from happening to others.

Gibson is an ass and paid the price for being one.

Not my fault you do not comprehend The Slippery Slope.
Still your imagination. Try citing reality.

Like me.

In England they have banned pointy stabby things. Otherwise known as knives.

Banning guns and knives isn't doing UK much good.

Violent crime in England and Wales is up 24%, police figures show

"
— compare libel 2

Derp!

iu

It's the context .

Aside from the fact that she's not a lesbian, Gibson meant that as a pejorative, which is unconscionable considering she's a high school teen who endured an unimaginable hell as her school was being shot up and now speaking up to try to prevent that from happening to others.

Once you lick your first pussy, you're a lesbian if you're female. That is a lesbian sex act.

"
— compare libel 2

Derp!

iu

It's the context .

Once you lick your first pussy, you're a lesbian if you're female. That is a lesbian sex act.
Words have meaning, even if you don't know what that meaning is. A lesbian is a female homosexual. By her own description, she's bisexual, not a lesbian.

Not that words mean anything to brain-dead conservatives, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back