So, She IS A "Skinhead Lesbian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not slander when it's true.

"
[noncount] : the act of making a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone
  • She is being sued for slander.
  • He was a target of slander.
— compare libel 2

[count] : a false spoken statement that is made to cause people to have a bad opinion of someone
  • We've heard countless unsupported slanders about her."

Slander - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Derp!

iu

It's slander because he said it as a way to diminish her character.

It's the context .

Well she has a skinhead haircut and she is a Lesbian, how is that slander? It isn't.
Aside from the fact that she's not a lesbian, Gibson meant that as a pejorative, which is unconscionable considering she's a high school teen who endured an unimaginable hell as her school was being shot up and now speaking up to try to prevent that from happening to others.

Gibson is an ass and paid the price for being one.

Once you lick your first pussy, you're a lesbian if you're female. That is a lesbian sex act.
Words have meaning, even if you don't know what that meaning is. A lesbian is a female homosexual. By her own description, she's bisexual, not a lesbian.

Not that words mean anything to brain-dead conservatives, mind you.

Words always have meaning. All "bisexual" means is she's a lesbian half the time, and half the time not.

Still a lesbian. Non-lesbian women don't lick coochie, bro.

It's slander because he said it as a way to diminish her character.

It's the context .

Well she has a skinhead haircut and she is a Lesbian, how is that slander? It isn't.
Aside from the fact that she's not a lesbian, Gibson meant that as a pejorative, which is unconscionable considering she's a high school teen who endured an unimaginable hell as her school was being shot up and now speaking up to try to prevent that from happening to others.

Once you lick your first pussy, you're a lesbian if you're female. That is a lesbian sex act.
Words have meaning, even if you don't know what that meaning is. A lesbian is a female homosexual. By her own description, she's bisexual, not a lesbian.

Words always have meaning. All "bisexual" means is she's a lesbian half the time, and half the time not.

And lesbian means a woman who's not sexually attracted to men. It must suck to be as stupid as you?

And lesbian means a woman who's not sexually attracted to men. It must suck to be as stupid as you?

It doesn't suck to be me. :) What do you call a girl that doesn't have sex with other girls? Definitely not a lesbian.

It doesn't suck to be me. :) What do you call a girl that doesn't have sex with other girls? Definitely not a lesbian.
Moron, words have meaning. You should learn them. Lesbians are not sexually attracted to men. Gonzalez identifies herself as bisexual -- meaning she is attracted to men; and therefore, not a lesbian.

You really should learn English. It can only benefit you.

And there are approx 100 million law abiding American gun owners and they can vote also.
Like me.

Well you will vote to shit on the American Second Amendment, there are millions more Pro-Second Amendment voters to cancel out you.
You're a dumbfuck, I can't help you there. I support the 2nd Amendment, though I don't believe it applies to any weapon imaginable.

So what happens the next time a school shooter uses a handgun? It won't just be SJWs screaming about AR-15s, they will be screaming to restrict handguns. The situation is called The Slippery Slope, once they begin banning and restricting AR-15s which are NOT EVEN assault weapons but the SJW morons keep babbling that they are once they restrict those then they'll move onto the next weapons they want restricting or banning, The Slippery Slope.
Citing your imagination is not an argument. What is being debated is eliminating military style weapons from civilian use.

Again not imagination and no not just debating banning AR-15s it's handguns with detachable magazines and also handguns that have a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds also, as I have stated The Slippery Slope:

gEFH0o8MRLexU31VRmDuTQ.png

fEExeT56TNamH6AKdqGYhg.png

Surprise: Democrats’ New Gun Control Bill Virtually Imposes A Firearm Ban

xELgveYkRgG92MRzSe9d_g.png

Handguns with detachable magazines and also handguns that have a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds:

TToy6GyXREGAQZ2gjqHVWw.png

03Dz-xxpQFG7e76aSJ4Neg.png

Link to read the whole Leftist Gun Confiscation bill:

Assault Weapons Ban of 2018 | Assault Weapon | Magazine (Firearms)

Last edited:

Well you will vote to shit on the American Second Amendment, there are millions more Pro-Second Amendment voters to cancel out you.
You're a dumbfuck, I can't help you there. I support the 2nd Amendment, though I don't believe it applies to any weapon imaginable.

So what happens the next time a school shooter uses a handgun? It won't just be SJWs screaming about AR-15s, they will be screaming to restrict handguns. The situation is called The Slippery Slope, once they begin banning and restricting AR-15s which are NOT EVEN assault weapons but the SJW morons keep babbling that they are once they restrict those then they'll move onto the next weapons they want restricting or banning, The Slippery Slope.
Citing your imagination is not an argument. What is being debated is eliminating military style weapons from civilian use.

Again not imagination and no not just debating banning AR-15s it's handguns with detachable magazines and also handguns that have a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds also, as I have stated The Slippery Slope:

Handguns with detachable magazines and also handguns that have a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds:

Umm... there's not even a bill number on that.

You imply that such a Bill does not exist :rolleyes-41:

For someone who keeps calling others morons you certainly are a moron, devoid of the ability to do your own research typical moronic intellectually lazy Leftist Maniac.

So from Congressman David Cicilline's OWN website:

-fQpQ6CZRBCD4FM6VAsWWw.png

Cicilline Introduces Assault Weapons Ban of 2018 | Congressman David Cicilline

Uhmm, you fail.

iu

It illustrates you are babbling horsecrap when you say that Leftists ONLY want to ban military style weapons from civilian use, it illustrates that I was correct when I stated it's not just those it's handguns also, it's there in black and white that's the Leftist Agenda to Disarm A Population and that is another Slippery Slope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back