So, She IS A "Skinhead Lesbian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did the Maine candidate who said so drop out of the race?

Just curious.

March for Our Lives and gay activism: 'They're definitely linked for me,' says Emma Gonzalez

You truly are an asshole's asshole with an infection. Why do you feel the need to attack this young, articulate women? I guess because she is well more mature than you sill ever be, she is stronger, more intelligent, more articulate and more powerful too.

Your posts never reflect any of these attributes, only character flaws flow from your keyboard, as well as a callous disregard for the killed by gun violence and the survivors who grieve over lost love ones. In a word, you define sociopath as do those who echo your vile hate.

Nothing better or more accurate than an armchair psychiatrist. Lol. Where did you get your degree from? A cereal box? Anyways, stop trying to make psychiatric diagnoses that are well beyond your level of education and understanding. You can't even understand your own rights, never mind anything else.

Funny. You are about to get your ass handed to you, And again make you look like what you are, a typical low intelligence con troll.
Let’s see if these children can influence the 2018 election

If so...... watch out for 2020

It will make no difference. It's not going to go the way you think.

Always like to hear from a (self described) expert like yourself.

Billy, there were 470,000 people at that March for Life in DC yesterday.... your article states that there were 100 GAG (gays against guns) members there at the protest.....

think about that for a minute....
It's less than 1/4700th of a percent.

Was the focus on them? Was there even a speech about them??? The only reason this girl even met these people from GAG, is because they sought her out AFTER the Maine candidate opened his big hateful mouth.....

:rolleyes:

Ahem, it was around 202,000
Sorry, you'll have to re-calculate your ratio.

How many people attended March for Our Lives? Crowd in D.C. estimated at 200,000

Yeah after six weeks of listening to the little shits people had heard enough...not even close to the million they were saying would appear

The flip side is NRA memberships and donations skyrocketed
Well over a million nationwide

Not too shabby for a bunch of “little shits”

Yeah after six weeks of listening to the little shits people had heard enough...not even close to the million they were saying would appear

"The flip side is NRA memberships and donations skyrocketed"

eD4T31BvQ_qWPwOzKAfQLw.png

Now now they care about the children....effin loons
pull down your pants like trump did

Cease trilling me old man...stay on topic
are you threatening me like trump threatened stormy?
She gave him a spanking

You keep telling yourself that...

But 78% of us don't own guns... and much of the rest don't want Nikolas Cruz showing up at their kids' schools, either.

The Second is waaaay bigger than you lil Joey....you never had a chance

The Republicans during the campaigns for November they all need to run television ads featuring the Beta Cuck Faggot Commie with the deformed head David Hogg where he's saying to get rid of the Second Amendment, there are approx 100 million law abiding gun owners in America and if that doesn't get them out to vote then nothing will.

Seriously WTF is it with this Beta Cuck Faggot Commie's deformed head:

0228-cbsn-students-1511534-640x360.jpg

Beta Cuck Faggot Commie Shit Bag doing the Communist salute, the Red salute, the clenched fist:

MW-GG195_hogg_2_20180324134838_ZH.jpg

The Communist salute, the Red salute, the clenched fist:

IMG_1119-1.jpg
Damned Communists....

what-does-the-raised-fist-mean-in-2017-2-29490-1486312099-0_dblbig.jpg

^^^^ No the arm is not out stretched:

IMG_1119-1.jpg
Don't you ever tire of being a moron?

Donald-Trump-Fist-Reuters.jpg

"Don't you ever tire of being a moron?"

It's you who are the moron. Weird you are attempting to suggest The Donald is a Communist though, I though you Leftists insisted he's a Nazi and LITERALLY HITLER. He cannot be a Communist and a Nazi at the same time :rolleyes-41:

Arm not out stretched, you can see the elbow is bent:

IMG_1119-1.jpg

Billy, there were 470,000 people at that March for Life in DC yesterday.... your article states that there were 100 GAG (gays against guns) members there at the protest.....

Was the focus on them? Was there even a speech about them??? The only reason this girl even met these people from GAG, is because they sought her out AFTER the Maine candidate opened his big hateful mouth.....

How many people attended March for Our Lives? Crowd in D.C. estimated at 200,000

More people than trump's inauguration.

you took the lowest estimate, the highest estimate was 800,000 in washington DC for 'the march for our lives', I took the estimate in between the highest and the lowest, 470,000 people! ;) it was the biggest march in our history in DC.

March for Our Lives could be the biggest single-day protest in D.C.'s history
636575781709795502-032618-March-Protests-Compare-ONLINE.png

You have 300 MILLION plus population, many who were at that march were also little children under the ages of 10 dragged along by SJW Bedwetters and made to hold signs like the signs below:

tn-blr-me-burbank-march-20180324

^^^^ Child = not able to vote.

march-for-our-lives-signs-12-ht-jt-180324_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

march_for_our_lives_sign-500x250.jpg

GettyImages_937354242.0.jpg

^^^^ Children = not able to vote.

You have 300 MILLION plus population, many who were at that march were also little children under the ages of 10 dragged along by SJW Bedwetters and made to hold signs like the below:

I called my congressman and he said quote.......I’d like to help you son but you’re too young to vote

Congressmen up for election ignore these children at their own peril

The Second is waaaay bigger than you lil Joey....you never had a chance

The Republicans during the campaigns for November they all need to run television ads featuring the Beta Cuck Faggot Commie with the deformed head David Hogg where he's saying to get rid of the Second Amendment, there are approx 100 million law abiding gun owners in America and if that doesn't get them out to vote then nothing will.

Beta Cuck Faggot Commie Shit Bag doing the Communist salute, the Red salute, the clenched fist:

IMG_1119-1.jpg
Damned Communists....

IMG_1119-1.jpg

It's you who are the moron. Weird you are attempting to suggest The Donald is a Communist though, I though you Leftists insisted he's a Nazi and LITERALLY HITLER. He cannot be a Communist and a Nazi at the same time :rolleyes-41:

IMG_1119-1.jpg
You're the idiot who decided an outstretched arm with a fist is the Communist salute....

Why did you vote for a Communist?

trump-fist.jpg

"The flip side is NRA memberships and donations skyrocketed"

eD4T31BvQ_qWPwOzKAfQLw.png

She gave him a spanking

You know you used to be relatively normal for a Leftist, now you have just turned into some Troll, why did that happen you deciding to just turn into a Troll?

IMG_1119-1.jpg
Damned Communists....

IMG_1119-1.jpg

IMG_1119-1.jpg
You're the idiot who decided an outstretched arm with a fist is the Communist salute....

Why did you vote for a Communist?

trump-fist.jpg

You Leftists insist that Trump is a Nazi and LITERALLY HITLER, you have done so since pre-January 2017 almost on a daily basis, now go and Troll elsewhere Troll Boi.

You have 300 MILLION plus population, many who were at that march were also little children under the ages of 10 dragged along by SJW Bedwetters and made to hold signs like the below:

I called my congressman and he said quote.......I’d like to help you son but you’re too young to vote

They cannot vote, also what are you thinking in Leftist Bubble La La Land are you thinking that Pro-Second Amendment supporters are not going to vote, probably you are.

Gun violence is a simple issue. Guns kill people, people who use guns to kill innocent people should never be able to buy guns.

The problem is we cannot predetermine who is a potential killer. Thus we can continue to do the same thing and expect more carnage.

Or, we can make some changes, by
  • Scapegoating the few (the NRA position);
  • Or inconveniencing the many, and
  • Protecting many more (Not the NRA position)
The difference in the bullet points is this, the first is about earning money, and the second two, about saving lives.

Unconstitutional.
So, are you a constitutional lawyer? No.. Then you are wrong.

Look, he is correct. Fuck you leftists and your douchebag policies. People couldn't even get .22 ammo when Obama was president. He put the screws to gun shops, and had all these leftist anti-gun policies, it didn't change a thing.

"Shall not be infringed" means exactly that, yet here you tards are, trying to infringe. Why is that?

She gave him a spanking

You know you used to be relatively normal for a Leftist, now you have just turned into some Troll, why did that happen you deciding to just turn into a Troll?
She did give him a spanking

They cannot vote, also what are you thinking in Leftist Bubble La La Land are you thinking that Pro-Second Amendment supporters are not going to vote, probably you are.
Yet

Millions came out to support them who can vote

So w/o guns, how are the folks suffering from gender dysphoria easily going to kill themselves?

The premise of the left is; ban the easiest way that their mentally ill members kill themselves, so they have to find new methods?

Interesting.

So why don't they just admit that they have folks sick in the head first, before taking away everybody's rights?

Yet

Great, I hope they were circulating a petition to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Good luck with that.

Keep it on topic, and stop the trolling and name calling.

She gave him a spanking

Whats your definition of a troll?

Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back