So, She IS A "Skinhead Lesbian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy, there were 470,000 people at that March for Life in DC yesterday.... your article states that there were 100 GAG (gays against guns) members there at the protest.....

think about that for a minute....
It's less than 1/4700th of a percent.

Was the focus on them? Was there even a speech about them??? The only reason this girl even met these people from GAG, is because they sought her out AFTER the Maine candidate opened his big hateful mouth.....

:rolleyes:

Ahem, it was around 202,000
Sorry, you'll have to re-calculate your ratio.

How many people attended March for Our Lives? Crowd in D.C. estimated at 200,000

Yeah after six weeks of listening to the little shits people had heard enough...not even close to the million they were saying would appear

The flip side is NRA memberships and donations skyrocketed

"The flip side is NRA memberships and donations skyrocketed"

eD4T31BvQ_qWPwOzKAfQLw.png

Billy, there were 470,000 people at that March for Life in DC yesterday.... your article states that there were 100 GAG (gays against guns) members there at the protest.....

Was the focus on them? Was there even a speech about them??? The only reason this girl even met these people from GAG, is because they sought her out AFTER the Maine candidate opened his big hateful mouth.....

How many people attended March for Our Lives? Crowd in D.C. estimated at 200,000

Yeah after six weeks of listening to the little shits people had heard enough...not even close to the million they were saying would appear

Now now they care about the children....effin loons

pull down your pants like trump did

Cease trilling me old man...stay on topic

are you threatening me like trump threatened stormy?

:dontfeedmod:

Sigh...she's a little kid, wet behind the ears and when she meets the real world she'll get crushed.

Much like you did
For a kid....

She seems to have real world Senators and Congressmen shaking in their boots

:lmao:

Gawd yer a funny guy.

Trust me on this. No one is "shaking in their boots".
You conservatives sure generate a lot of threads over something you are not shaking in your boots about

Congressman...... Why are you accepting money from the NRA
I realize this does not align with your simplified world of good guys and bad guys, but the issue should be about asking why kids are shooting kids, and not the method they are using to do so.

Why not march against the a.c.l.u., for instance? They are the main contributing factor to this notion that dangerous psychotics must be mainstreamed by unleashing them upon schools filled with the sane?

Why not march against police departments who fail o take action even in spite of escalating threats?

Why not march against school administrations that do little or anything about bullying?

Why not March against the press that immortalizes the killers.

Look, this is a complex issue and there are complex reasons why these events are occurring. Dumbing them down to one single variable may comfort those who are simple minded, but this is simply not a simple issue no matter how many of you who play Cowboys and Indians want to make it so.

Gun violence is a simple issue. Guns kill people, people who use guns to kill innocent people should never be able to buy guns.

The problem is we cannot predetermine who is a potential killer. Thus we can continue to do the same thing and expect more carnage.

Or, we can make some changes, by
  • Scapegoating the few (the NRA position);
  • Or inconveniencing the many, and
  • Protecting many more (Not the NRA position)
The difference in the bullet points is this, the first is about earning money, and the second two, about saving lives.
Just because you are a simpleton, that does not make gun violence a simple issue.

It just means you aren't capable of understanding the complexity of the situation.

Why? The Second is going nowhere....she can''t win

You keep telling yourself that...

But 78% of us don't own guns... and much of the rest don't want Nikolas Cruz showing up at their kids' schools, either.

The Second is waaaay bigger than you lil Joey....you never had a chance

The Republicans during the campaigns for November they all need to run television ads featuring the Beta Cuck Faggot Commie with the deformed head David Hogg where he's saying to get rid of the Second Amendment, there are approx 100 million law abiding gun owners in America and if that doesn't get them out to vote then nothing will.

Seriously WTF is it with this Beta Cuck Faggot Commie's deformed head:

0228-cbsn-students-1511534-640x360.jpg

Beta Cuck Faggot Commie Shit Bag doing the Communist salute, the Red salute, the clenched fist:

MW-GG195_hogg_2_20180324134838_ZH.jpg

The Communist salute, the Red salute, the clenched fist:

IMG_1119-1.jpg

Well, this is the reason why I will NEVER vote for a dem candidate (unless he/she specifically states they are a strong supporter of our 2nd amendment and all of our rights). Don't trust a democrat. They want to take your natural human rights away.
If you feel that way......how in the world can you even live in Massachusetts Chris, with some of the strictest gun laws in the Nation??? Stricter than any laws the National D.C. law makers have ever even imagined doing....?

:dontfeedmod:
the mods are after my ass anyways

Because in the context in which it was said was a offensive. He wasn't calling her a skinhead lesbian to praise her. He said it as a slander.

So what do she's a lesbian? It doesn't diminish her credibility or what she's saying.
If there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian, then how can it be offensive to call someone a lesbian? I certainly wouldn't get offended if someone accused me of being a heterosexual.

Sigh...she's a little kid, wet behind the ears and when she meets the real world she'll get crushed.

Much like you did
For a kid....

says a con troll with no idea. We shall see, of course. But we can be certain that your posted talking point is of no concern. Just proves you to be a con troll who needs to be told what to believe.

Ironic given 9 of 10 of your posts are trolling. Go reread them sometime

Sorry, me boy. O of 10 of my posts are trolling. And, me girl, I always re read them.

Every single one of your posts is trolling, shitbag. You haven't backed up any assertions you've made yet. None.

:blahblah:

But 78% of us don't own guns... and much of the rest don't want Nikolas Cruz showing up at their kids' schools, either.

The Republicans during the campaigns for November they all need to run television ads featuring the Beta Cuck Faggot Commie with the deformed head David Hogg where he's saying to get rid of the Second Amendment, there are approx 100 million law abiding gun owners in America and if that doesn't get them out to vote then nothing will.

Beta Cuck Faggot Commie Shit Bag doing the Communist salute, the Red salute, the clenched fist:

IMG_1119-1.jpg
Damned Communists....

what-does-the-raised-fist-mean-in-2017-2-29490-1486312099-0_dblbig.jpg

Last edited:

Much like you did
For a kid....

says a con troll with no idea. We shall see, of course. But we can be certain that your posted talking point is of no concern. Just proves you to be a con troll who needs to be told what to believe.

Ironic given 9 of 10 of your posts are trolling. Go reread them sometime

Sorry, me boy. O of 10 of my posts are trolling. And, me girl, I always re read them.

Stop Trolling you are disrupting the thread.

IMG_1119-1.jpg
Damned Communists....

^^^^ No the arm is not out stretched:

IMG_1119-1.jpg

No one seems to agree on the actual number. But there were another 800 marches around the us, plus a number world wide. So, who knows. But a large number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back