So, She IS A "Skinhead Lesbian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please prove your ignorant statement. Simply hurling insults is really juvenile.
You, of course, are programed. We all understand that. But most people are not.

Again ... What's insulting about observing she cried ... :dunno:
That's what she did ... And what I posted she did.

You seem to be the one attempting to add some fucked up narrative to things ... Shame on you.

Stop lying, me con troll. The issue is people throwing insults at kids.

So why did the Maine candidate who said so drop out of the race?

Just curious.

March for Our Lives and gay activism: 'They're definitely linked for me,' says Emma Gonzalez

You truly are an asshole's asshole with an infection. Why do you feel the need to attack this young, articulate women? I guess because she is well more mature than you sill ever be, she is stronger, more intelligent, more articulate and more powerful too.

Your posts never reflect any of these attributes, only character flaws flow from your keyboard, as well as a callous disregard for the killed by gun violence and the survivors who grieve over lost love ones. In a word, you define sociopath as do those who echo your vile hate.

Nothing better or more accurate than an armchair psychiatrist. Lol. Where did you get your degree from? A cereal box? Anyways, stop trying to make psychiatric diagnoses that are well beyond your level of education and understanding. You can't even understand your own rights, never mind anything else.

Undergrad, U.C Berkeley. Grad, San Francisco St. U. + 40 hours a year training (POST & STC) on issues related to my graduate degree during my 32 career + interviewing and interrogating criminals, many of whom were less sociopathic than Little Billy and you.

Very impressive. Way more so than these con trolls you have to respond to. Which is hopeless, because they will never grow up.

Duh... wet behind the ears, clueless about life and who she's supposed to be sleeping with

Normal people don't take them seriously
She’s a teenager trying to find her place in life. She’s free to experiment. And if she has already found that place, good for her. I’m sure when you were her age (ages ago) you didn’t envision yourself becoming a gold digger; but here you are :dunno:

And by the way, you’re not normal.

Sigh...she's a little kid, wet behind the ears and when she meets the real world she'll get crushed.

Much like you did
For a kid....

She seems to have real world Senators and Congressmen shaking in their boots

:lmao:

Gawd yer a funny guy.

Trust me on this. No one is "shaking in their boots".

Just curious.

March for Our Lives and gay activism: 'They're definitely linked for me,' says Emma Gonzalez

You truly are an asshole's asshole with an infection. Why do you feel the need to attack this young, articulate women? I guess because she is well more mature than you sill ever be, she is stronger, more intelligent, more articulate and more powerful too.

Your posts never reflect any of these attributes, only character flaws flow from your keyboard, as well as a callous disregard for the killed by gun violence and the survivors who grieve over lost love ones. In a word, you define sociopath as do those who echo your vile hate.

Nothing better or more accurate than an armchair psychiatrist. Lol. Where did you get your degree from? A cereal box? Anyways, stop trying to make psychiatric diagnoses that are well beyond your level of education and understanding. You can't even understand your own rights, never mind anything else.

Funny. You are about to get your ass handed to you, And again make you look like what you are, a typical low intelligence con troll.
Let’s see if these children can influence the 2018 election

If so...... watch out for 2020

Duh... wet behind the ears, clueless about life and who she's supposed to be sleeping with

She’s a teenager trying to find her place in life. She’s free to experiment. And if she has already found that place, good for her. I’m sure when you were her age (ages ago) you didn’t envision yourself becoming a gold digger; but here you are :dunno:

Sigh...she's a little kid, wet behind the ears and when she meets the real world she'll get crushed.

Much like you did
For a kid....

Gawd yer a funny guy.

You conservatives sure generate a lot of threads over something you are not shaking in your boots about

Congressman...... Why are you accepting money from the NRA

So, she doesn't want gay people to be able to own a gun to protect themselves?

Fascinating.

George Soros must not want that, either.

Gay people are starting to come around too. The smart people who have a good knowledge and understanding of America, our rights, etc., will definitely come around to the pro rights side.

iu
I love non conformists!

What I always find ironic is how so many gay people simply fall in line with all the de rigueur authoritarian leftist positions, even when they make absolutely no sense from a gay perspective. Take the knee jerk defense of all things Islamic, for instance.....

Maybe you should actually read the signs and see if you can understand what they are saying. pin head.
0bviously, I understand the signs.I realize you are less than fully literate, but implicit in my comment regarding appreciating non conformists was the acknowledgement that I had done just that.

I should takes this juvenile seriously why?

Because she cries at the right moments ... :thup:

If she'd for a moment consider the world she's being programmed to build, she'd have something to really cry about.

And, here we have cons, saying what no decent person would ever say. Nasty shits that they are. Hurling insults that have no basis in reality is normal for them.

Gays Against Guns sign at the March.

3b600160951dcfab9560d3aa8a4268ca

Much like you did
For a kid....

Gawd yer a funny guy.

You conservatives sure generate a lot of threads over something you are not shaking in your boots about

Because it's fun poking you people with a stick.

Please prove your ignorant statement. Simply hurling insults is really juvenile.

Again ... What's insulting about observing she cried ... :dunno:
That's what she did ... And what I posted she did.

You seem to be the one attempting to add some fucked up narrative to things ... Shame on you.

His narrative is a simplistic one, suitable for a child.

The are but two groups in the word, one being the icky poo big bad poopyhead conservatives, and the other consists of kids like him who just take the opposing stance to anything presented to them as conservative.

I should takes this juvenile seriously why?

Because she cries at the right moments ... :thup:

If she'd for a moment consider the world she's being programmed to build, she'd have something to really cry about.

The words provided her by her handlers are proof enough.

Just curious.

Funny. You are about to get your ass handed to you, And again make you look like what you are, a typical low intelligence con troll.
Let’s see if these children can influence the 2018 election

If so...... watch out for 2020

It will make no difference. It's not going to go the way you think.

Much like you did
For a kid....

Gawd yer a funny guy.

I realize this does not align with your simplified world of good guys and bad guys, but the issue should be about asking why kids are shooting kids, and not the method they are using to do so.

Why not march against the a.c.l.u., for instance? They are the main contributing factor to this notion that dangerous psychotics must be mainstreamed by unleashing them upon schools filled with the sane?

Why not march against police departments who fail o take action even in spite of escalating threats?

Why not march against school administrations that do little or anything about bullying?

Why not March against the press that immortalizes the killers.

Look, this is a complex issue and there are complex reasons why these events are occurring. Dumbing them down to one single variable may comfort those who are simple minded, but this is simply not a simple issue no matter how many of you who play Cowboys and Indians want to make it so.

LOL what do you think is going to happen when prospective employers run a background check on miss drama queen? :auiqs.jpg:
What’s in her background? Does she have a criminal record? I know you’d like it to be, but sexual orientation isn’t in a background check, and it isn’t legal to discriminate based on sexual orientation

Riiiiight and then there's the real world. You snowflakes are dumb as a post.
So, what’s in her background to keep her from being gainfully employed, dipshit?

LOL
No answer. That’s what I thought.

The death throes of a dying ideology.

The easiest background check is called Google. Try it on yourself sometime.

Riiiiight and then there's the real world. You snowflakes are dumb as a post.
So, what’s in her background to keep her from being gainfully employed, dipshit?

LOL
No answer. That’s what I thought.

The death throes of a dying ideology.

Right, we control the House, Senate, White House, SCOTUS and our ideology is dying you libs are stupid Christ almighty. :auiqs.jpg:
We’re not talking about politics, you ignorant sack of shit. Now answer the question. What is in her background that would keep her from being gainfully employed?

She is obviously an idiot.

Much like you did
For a kid....

Gawd yer a funny guy.

I realize this does not align with your simplified world of good guys and bad guys, but the issue should be about asking why kids are shooting kids, and not the method they are using to do so.

Why not march against the a.c.l.u., for instance? They are the main contributing factor to this notion that dangerous psychotics must be mainstreamed by unleashing them upon schools filled with the sane?

Why not march against police departments who fail o take action even in spite of escalating threats?

Why not march against school administrations that do little or anything about bullying?

Why not March against the press that immortalizes the killers.

Look, this is a complex issue and there are complex reasons why these events are occurring. Dumbing them down to one single variable may comfort those who are simple minded, but this is simply not a simple issue no matter how many of you who play Cowboys and Indians want to make it so.

Gun violence is a simple issue. Guns kill people, people who use guns to kill innocent people should never be able to buy guns.

The problem is we cannot predetermine who is a potential killer. Thus we can continue to do the same thing and expect more carnage.

Or, we can make some changes, by
  • Scapegoating the few (the NRA position);
  • Or inconveniencing the many, and
  • Protecting many more (Not the NRA position)
The difference in the bullet points is this, the first is about earning money, and the second two, about saving lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back