so sickof hearing the Name Rittenhouse..

It’s important that we don’t forget what almost happened with him: Radical leftists, enraged by what they see as black oppression, wanted to send a teenager to prison for defending himself against BLM felons (one a child rapist), because he was 1) a whitey, and 2) interfering with the BLM’s rage of terror.

Kyle Rittenhouse: Say his name!

it's This Forum..
How MANY Fucking Threads with Kittenhouse is there? Fuck..
That bar at the top of your browser window takes you to all manner of websites that never talk about Rittenhouse at all.

Clearly, it went over your head.

If you are tired of it, turn it the fuck off.

No one here cares what you are tired of.

It’s important that we don’t forget what almost happened with him: Radical leftists, enraged by what they see as black oppression, wanted to send a teenager to prison for defending himself against BLM felons (one a child rapist), because he was 1) a whitey, and 2) interfering with the BLM’s rage of terror.

I get it..
Finally.
But, God Damn it.. SO MANY THREADS
Talk about Overkill..

our News Media SENSATIONALIZES shit so Fucking MUCH
it's Just TOO Much.
NOT That this Kid did Not Deserve to WALK
He Did..

I wasn’t a member of the forum at the time, but my guess is that we had a lot of threads on George Floyd. Did you complain about that?
I stayed away then..
THAT is the Kind of shit I'm Talking about

our News Media SENSATIONALIZES shit so Fucking MUCH
it's Just TOO Much.
NOT That this Kid did Not Deserve to WALK
He Did..
Well, the liberal media went non-stop attack dog on the poor boy, and now we want it front and center as to how he was wronged by the left, and why.

We need to keep pushing back. My G-d but our own president maligned him as a white suoremacisr and even on Friday said he was angry that the jury let him off.

Person sick of Rittenhouse starts thread about Rittenhouse.
images (9).jpeg

I prefer to call him "The Commie Killer of Kenosha."

1637505997774.png

Well, the liberal media went non-stop attack dog on the poor boy, and now we want it front and center as to how he was wronged by the left, and why.

We need to keep pushing back. My G-d but our own president maligned him as a white suoremacisr and even on Friday said he was angry that the jury let him off.
the Old Stuttering Fuck is NOT My president..

Forum List

Back