So the JR emails..

Trump Jr. is connected with the Russian Mafia by proxy so is Trump Sr.

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510)
There were no donations or contributions unless you are speaking of the Clinton foundation which is closed now and is in a legal battle to turn over their records.

11 CFR 110.20 does not apply here at all what a joke what a huge stretch.

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510)
There were no donations or contributions unless you are speaking of the Clinton foundation which is closed now and is in a legal battle to turn over their records.

Conspiracy to violate election law.

The Trump jr emails clearly spell out the crime as he believed it, and the meeting was the overt act to attempt to complete the crime.

Conspiracy to violate election law.

The Trump jr emails clearly spell out the crime as he believed it, and the meeting was the overt act to attempt to complete the crime
In your wildest dreams...I guarantee you Trump is sleeping peacefully in Obama's bed tonight.

No you didn't you posted a code violation that was not committed by any Trump aid. I know you wish it was but it was not.

Is hiring a hit man to kill somebody a crime? (yes / no)

What is that crime? It's not murder, what is it?

As I exampled, conspiracy to commit a crime that never happened, is still a crime
You didn't answer my question. What was the crime? What was the crime the conspired to commit?
If you think it's a crime to find dirt on your opponent you are being silly.

Conspiracy to violate election law

I can't wait for (possibly) the Supreme Court to explain to all the litardz the LEGAL difference between "conspiring" with someone to defeat a political enemy (by gathering dirt on an opponent) and "conspiring to" commit a Federal Crime.

Consider this from the fucking New York Time's itself.

What else is needed?
Evidence of an agreement to violate a specific criminal statute — in other words, a conspiracy to commit a certain crime.

“Anytime you are talking about coordinating or collusion, you are talking about the possibility of conspiracy charges,” said Samuel W. Buell, a former federal prosecutor who teaches criminal law at Duke University. “But conspiracy is not a crime that floats by itself in the air. There has to be an underlying federal offense that is being conspired to be committed.”

Gathering dirt on a political opponent like Hitlary is NOT a Federal Crime. . . no matter how badly the leftarded Dims want it to be so!

Forum List

Back