So the JR emails..

No, he released them because the NYT already had them.

.....and, I'm fairly sure there are MORE emails to be released by the NYT....any decent publisher will maximize on the daily interest,,,,,

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

yes, actually, it is. It's recieving something of value from a foreign entity.

Russians hated Hillary. Americans hated her too. There's the collusion.

Yet she got more votes than your orange shitgibbon.

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

yes, actually, it is. It's recieving something of value from a foreign entity.

Russians hated Hillary. Americans hated her too. There's the collusion.

Yet she got more votes than your orange shitgibbon.

What could be more irrelevant? The votes that mattered are clear.

Actually, he went there expecting to get something good. That, in and of itself, breaks the law. If you illegally enter a home, but find nothing worth stealing, you are still guilty of breaking and entering.
I have clarified that law in another thread. There is no way he broke that law. I still dont think it looks good but he didnt break THAT law.

guess junior just released the full chain of the emails

--LOL

doesn't look good for the

fake news industry
Are you insane? The e-mails state that the Russian Government wants to support Trump. And, by going to the meeting, Don Jr. demonstrated that he was will to commit treason to further his father's political ambition.

only in your mind dip shit

--LOL

you dumb fuckers will never learn
the Trump campaign, welcomed assistance from the Russian Government that could influence our election....in his father's favor

THAT is what the emails released showed.

whether this woman was or was not a lawyer for the Russian govt matters naught, the emails state that she was a gvt agent and instead of notifying the FBI as he should have to put our Nation first, he agreed to meet the lawyer agent of the Kremlin for the dirt on the dnc and hillary.

to any, normal human being, any American who cares about their Country, that is disturbing, to say the least! :eek:

i know you think you really got something this time

but you dont

nothing illegal took place

wanna see something even more curious

why on jun 14 2016

was she hanging out with Obama officials

russia-hearing-5.jpg

What did the NY Times do with negative operation research on Trump gathered from a foreign entity? They published it the next day before it could even be verified.
Was the British government involved? No, they were not.
He was a foreign Nationalist. Is it really that much of a difference when it comes to this? I mean... he did work for the govt.. isnt that something to consider as well?

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?
You said it yourself - No Crime, No Criminal Activity, No Collusion, NO EVIDENCE. More smoke and mirror speculation / accusation.

Of course 'they' will not go after all election meddling. It has been proven the Clintons were spreading Russian disinformation. More importantly snowflakes threatened the lives of Electoral College voters in an attempt to alter an already-decided Presidential election.

The Truth is the Democrats did more to alter the outcome of this election than the Russians ever did, starting with the Democrats rigging their primaries and cheating in debates to help Hillary beat Bernie, which she could not do by herself.

but you dont

why on jun 14 2016

russia-hearing-5.jpg

Winner, Winner, Chicken Diner!

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals
opposition research is quite expensive, ask any campaign.... there is a ''value'' to it.
So now information is a "thing?" Wow the lengths you folks will go too bad you didn't when Clinton attacked Waco or hid the Rose Law Firm billing records. Law didn't seem to matter much to the left back then, and never does when it effects them.

--LOL

fake news industry
Are you insane? The e-mails state that the Russian Government wants to support Trump. And, by going to the meeting, Don Jr. demonstrated that he was will to commit treason to further his father's political ambition.

--LOL

the Trump campaign, welcomed assistance from the Russian Government that could influence our election....in his father's favor

whether this woman was or was not a lawyer for the Russian govt matters naught, the emails state that she was a gvt agent and instead of notifying the FBI as he should have to put our Nation first, he agreed to meet the lawyer agent of the Kremlin for the dirt on the dnc and hillary.

to any, normal human being, any American who cares about their Country, that is disturbing, to say the least! :eek:

but you dont

why on jun 14 2016

russia-hearing-5.jpg
The email chain specifically STATES the Russian government is sending their lawyer with some dirt on Hillary Clinton to help your father win the election
What did the NY Times do with negative operation research on Trump gathered from a foreign entity? They published it the next day before it could even be verified.
He was a foreign Nationalist. Is it really that much of a difference when it comes to this? I mean... he did work for the govt.. isnt that something to consider as well?
Yes, I believe it does matter...a foreign government is not the same as a person who once worked for a foreign government...the British government did NOT hire the dossier man to influence our election.

My point is that Don junior and Manafort and Kushner were ALL WILLING to work with the Russian Government to influence our election.

Even if this was just a set up of the Russian Government to see the Trump team's reaction to it...the reaction of the Trump team was, be excited about the possibilities...Donny said, if this is true, I LOVE IT, and he also set up the meeting, and he never reported it to the FBI.

Maybe no laws were broken because she had nothing...but the Russians at that point, KNEW that the Trump team were willing to break our election laws and work with them, against the USA.

--LOL

fake news industry

--LOL

but you dont

why on jun 14 2016

russia-hearing-5.jpg
The email chain specifically STATES the Russian government is sending their lawyer with some dirt on Hillary Clinton to help your father win the election
Yes, I believe it does matter...a foreign government is not the same as a person who once worked for a foreign government...the British government did NOT hire the dossier man to influence our election.

My point is that Don junior and Manafort and Kushner were ALL WILLING to work with the Russian Government to influence our election.

Even if this was just a set up of the Russian Government to see the Trump team's reaction to it...the reaction of the Trump team was, be excited about the possibilities...Donny said, if this is true, I LOVE IT, and he also set up the meeting, and he never reported it to the FBI.

Maybe no laws were broken because she had nothing...but the Russians at that point, KNEW that the Trump team were willing to break our election laws and work with them, against the USA.
yes, we hired someone that hired him. FBI was even willing to pay for it.
Sorry, but i aint falling for that partisan bullshit.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?

So he released all the emails why?

That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?

So he released all the emails why?
I dont know Crixus..

--LOL

but you dont

why on jun 14 2016

russia-hearing-5.jpg

yes, we hired someone that hired him. FBI was even willing to pay for it.
Sorry, but i aint falling for that partisan bullshit.
Republicans hired him, the Dossier guy, for opposition research....what's partisan bull shit about that? Did he work for a foreign government that was trying to influence our election? What is it that you do not understand about that???

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals
opposition research is quite expensive, ask any campaign.... there is a ''value'' to it.
So now information is a "thing?" Wow the lengths you folks will go too bad you didn't when Clinton attacked Waco or hid the Rose Law Firm billing records. Law didn't seem to matter much to the left back then, and never does when it effects them.
Yes, if he did receive opposition research, it would have been "of value, a thing of value''

Yes, if he did receive opposition research, it would have been "of value, a thing of value''
I started a thread explaining that law. It is MONETARY value

Forum List

Back