So the JR emails..

The only landslide was President Reagan's re-election, even Obama supporters tried to make that same claim. Like Nat they're simply delusional, wrapped up in their own little world needing professional help.

ACTUALLY, you and your fellow right wing moron are making false claims about "landslide" victories, since landslide refers to POPULAR votes........LOL

The BIGGEST landslide was:

Warren Harding defeats James Cox, 1920 (26.17% margin)

Either you have a literacy problem in fallowing my prior post, or math is DEFINATELY not your best subject. Time to go back to school there bud. Yet you want to say that Darkwind is the one being delusional. Please, let's not make it so easy next time.

Warren Harding 1920
Electoral vote‎
: ‎404‎
Popular vote‎: ‎16,144,093‎
States carried‎: ‎37‎

President Reagan's re-election 1984
Electoral vote‎
: ‎525‎
Popular vote‎: ‎54,455,472‎
States carried‎: ‎49‎

When it comes to what a landslide is, you just blew it in all three categories.

Last edited:
The only landslide was President Reagan's re-election, even Obama supporters tried to make that same claim. Like Nat they're simply delusional, wrapped up in their own little world needing professional help.

ACTUALLY, you and your fellow right wing moron are making false claims about "landslide" victories, since landslide refers to POPULAR votes........LOL

Either you have a literacy problem in filling my prior post, or math is DEFINATELY not your best subject. Time to go back to school bud. Yet you want to say that Darkwind is being delusional. Let's not make it so easy next time.

Warren Harding 1920
Electoral vote‎

Electoral vote‎

Too dumb to even respond to, pigeon shit catcher.........

Look up what LANDSLIDE means.....or ask your mommy to help.

Either you have a literacy problem in filling my prior post, or math is DEFINATELY not your best subject. Time to go back to school bud. Yet you want to say that Darkwind is being delusional. Let's not make it so easy next time.

Warren Harding 1920
Electoral vote‎

Electoral vote‎

Too dumb to even respond to, pigeon shit catcher.........

Look up what LANDSLIDE means.....or ask your mommy to help.

You can stay delusional or learn what the term actually means. In the comparison I just educated you on, Warren Harding is not a landslide by comparison.

You can stay delusional or learn what the term actually means. In the comparison I just educated you on, Warren Harding is not a landslide by comparison.

i really don't give a shit what you and your fellow nitwit think......LOL

so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?
?? He released his email on requests from others.
I was being sarcastic. The emails dont look good. I dont understand why you say its a trick when his own son released the emails this morning.
What doesnt look good about the emails?

Someone said they have dirt on Hillary and Trump was running a campaign against her, so who cares where the info came from? If it came from France or Canada, would it make a difference? Lets assume it didnt come from a mere civilian... who cares if a foreign government gave them damaging info? Getting information isnt illegal. Every campaign does it. Its source is irrelevant.
Lets assume it didnt come from a mere civilian... who cares if a foreign government gave them damaging info? Getting information isnt illegal. Every campaign does it. Its source is irrelevant.
Okay. If we take a giant step back and take a deep breath.....
Does it matter? Legally, maybe not. This is where it does matter:
The Trump campaign and administration had a lot of contact with Russian government officials that they conveniently "forgot" about. Trump himself had a curiously positive attitude toward Putin that Trump just doubled down on as the months progressed. It was ascertained that Russia had hacked the DNC and the DNC party chairman and then released them to Wikileaks. They were obviously out to "help" Trump.

People got curious, and suspicious. It didn't help that the Democrats lost. They went into full down meltdown and screamed for blood. But the fact remained it seemed kind of odd. Flynn was fired less than a month in, for lying about his involvement with the Russians to Pence. Trump fired Comey and told the Russians the next day that it had "solved a problem" for him. So an investigation was called for. Comey testified that Trump wanted him to "let the Flynn matter go."

People have been giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. Naive. No idea what was going on. Maybe Russia was just making approaches and no one knew, no one did anything wrong. Enter Donald Trump Jr.'s emails today. He himself supplied us with the information that he eagerly set up a meeting to get dirt on Hillary Clinton from the "highest levels" of the Russian government. It puts all the information I just laid out in a somewhat less innocent light, doesn't it? The campaign was ready, willing and able to take the dirt from Russia. This meeting was no doubt a "test" by Russia's spies to see how they would react, if they would take the bait. They didn't actually have anything to share. But they got the answer they wanted. Yes, the Trumps would play ball.

And everything that has happened since is now in a different light because of it. Doesn't really matter if it was illegal. Russia fucked with our election and Trump's team may have been an active player in it. It isn't that Russia gave us information; it is that they were interfering with our election and Trump didn't care. Or Jr., Kushner and Manafort didn't. Trump may still try to weasel out of responsibility by saying he didn't know.

Russians have been suspect with every US President, and the American people for decades and decades.

until Trump and his drones entered the picture. I hope our intelligence agencies are taking notes and tracking IP addresses on this website. Theres more than enough "hate America - love Russia/Trump" rhetoric here to show probable cause and let the chips fall where they may.

IJS
PBS Newshour had a good segment last night on Russian propaganda. When their "fake news" is picked up by a completely unaffiliated audience and broadcast far and wide, it is the ultimate "win." The example, unfortunately, was the fake news story about Google "hiding" negative news on Clinton, which was then repeated by Trump in a campaign speech after he heard it on the news.
At 10:30
Inside Russia's propaganda machine

Trump Jr.'s Russia emails could trigger probe under election law
Ryan said Trump Jr.'s "enthusiastic response" to the offer for information and particularly his proposal in his email to have a follow-up call the next week constituted "solicitation."

"That to me is an indication, a concession by Donald Trump Jr. that he wants and is requesting this information," Ryan said.

Ryan is an idiot. There was no solicitation by Trump. Goldstone solicited Trump.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?
That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?

So he released all the emails why?
I dont know Crixus..

Me neither, so I am left to assume some things. Number one being that Jr. diddnt feel anything wrong was happening. Look at the pattern from the day Trump said he was running. Every Friday the one thing that was going to sink him gets pasted all over the news. Can anyone point to one convictable offence after almost 5 months of scandals, Russian intrigue and so on. If the haters had the beef they would bring it. They have not. Matter of fact, all the convicting has been done in the press, not in court. No laws broken even after "evidence" has been presented every weekend since Trump got there. Not saying he is free and clear, but going by the record of the people making the accusation Trump is more believable for now in my opinion.

I bet those palookas who are parroting the defense that "there was no collusion" are rabidly believing that MILLIONS of people voted illegally.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

If she offered info on Trump to Clinton does anyone think Hillary would have not been at the meeting? Come on people...grow the fuck up. Trump is president and he won fair and square.
That's possible, him winning fair and square. But when you've got an adversarial foreign government stealing and illegally broadcasting Opposition Research for your campaign, it's kind of hard to use the words "fair and square," don't you think?

Trump Jr.'s Russia emails could trigger probe under election law
Ryan said Trump Jr.'s "enthusiastic response" to the offer for information and particularly his proposal in his email to have a follow-up call the next week constituted "solicitation."

"That to me is an indication, a concession by Donald Trump Jr. that he wants and is requesting this information," Ryan said.
OMG..

If that's solicitation then exactly what would you call what Comey did by his own admission when he shared classified memos with a law professor and the media to INTENTIONALLY SOLICIT the appointment of a independent counsel?

Oh...last year''s was a Trump "landslide"?????? The things your can learn from right wing idiots.......LOL
Yes an electoral landslide...you can cry and scream about Russia and collusion all you want, it actually only helps Trump with his voters. The more times that these fake Russia stories collapse and the louder the cries for impeachment get the more the American people look forward to sending another message to the liberal elite.
You're too deluded to bother with. LOL

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?

It certainly shows a willingness to collude with the Russians.
It certainly shows a willingness to collude with the Russians.
Involving kushner and Manafort as well.
It's hard to believe that Trump would have not been in the loop. The campaign had denied any meetings of this nature from the beginning.

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals
opposition research is quite expensive, ask any campaign.... there is a ''value'' to it.
So now information is a "thing?" Wow the lengths you folks will go too bad you didn't when Clinton attacked Waco or hid the Rose Law Firm billing records. Law didn't seem to matter much to the left back then, and never does when it effects them.
Yes, if he did receive opposition research, it would have been "of value, a thing of value''
I started a thread explaining that law. It is MONETARY value
Oposition research costs campaigns or PACS A LOT of money....there is a monetary value to getting 'dirt on the DNC or Hillary"

Talking to the Russians is the same as taking a contribution, donation expenditure, independent expenditure or a disbursement? Really?

§ 110.20 Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals
opposition research is quite expensive, ask any campaign.... there is a ''value'' to it.
So now information is a "thing?" Wow the lengths you folks will go too bad you didn't when Clinton attacked Waco or hid the Rose Law Firm billing records. Law didn't seem to matter much to the left back then, and never does when it effects them.
Yes, if he did receive opposition research, it would have been "of value, a thing of value''
I started a thread explaining that law. It is MONETARY value
Oposition research costs campaigns or PACS A LOT of money....there is a monetary value to getting 'dirt on the DNC or Hillary"
now you are spinning the law for agenda. Good day, hack.

Oh...last year''s was a Trump "landslide"?????? The things your can learn from right wing idiots.......LOL
Yes an electoral landslide...you can cry and scream about Russia and collusion all you want, it actually only helps Trump with his voters. The more times that these fake Russia stories collapse and the louder the cries for impeachment get the more the American people look forward to sending another message to the liberal elite.
You're too deluded to bother with. LOL

you can break it down to a 2nd grade level of understanding, and it's STILL out of their reach ...

Forum List

Back