So the JR emails..

guess junior just released the full chain of the emails

--LOL

doesn't look good for the

fake news industry
Are you insane? The e-mails state that the Russian Government wants to support Trump. And, by going to the meeting, Don Jr. demonstrated that he was will to commit treason to further his father's political ambition.

only in your mind dip shit

--LOL

you dumb fuckers will never learn
the Trump campaign, welcomed assistance from the Russian Government that could influence our election....in his father's favor

THAT is what the emails released showed.

whether this woman was or was not a lawyer for the Russian govt matters naught, the emails state that she was a gvt agent and instead of notifying the FBI as he should have to put our Nation first, he agreed to meet the lawyer agent of the Kremlin for the dirt on the dnc and hillary.

to any, normal human being, any American who cares about their Country, that is disturbing, to say the least! :eek:

whether this woman was or was not a lawyer for the Russian govt matters naught, the emails state that she was a gvt agent and instead of notifying the FBI as he should have to put our Nation first, he agreed to meet the lawyer agent of the Kremlin for the dirt on the dnc and hillary.

Under the law, conspiracy to commit a crime is a crime. Even if the underlying crime never occured. Ex, hiring a hit man to kill your wife, and it turns out the guy you hired was actually an undercover cop, and not going to carry out the murder.

Attempted murder
Conspiracy to commit murder
Neither crime requires anybody get killed.

It is not "collusion" when somebody approaches you with an unsubstantiated claim that they MIGHT have dirt on one of your political enemies.

If anything, it's entrapment and that is exactly how I would argue the point if I were any one of Trumps lawyers.

Since Trump Jr. believed he was colluding with a russian that worked for the kremlin, to get valuable opposition research, he was attempting to break election law.

Since Trump Jr. believed he was colluding with a russian that worked for the kremlin, to get valuable opposition research, he was attempting to break election law.

What makes you think he believed that?

Did Obama believe the same for sitting next to this scary Russian?

DDbJ5tcUMAE_f89.jpg

A nothing burger...

It is not "collusion" when somebody approaches you with an unsubstantiated claim that they MIGHT have dirt on one of your political enemies.

If anything, it's entrapment and that is exactly how I would argue the point if I were any one of Trumps lawyers.

It's only entrapment if done by law enforcement.

What did the NY Times do with negative operation research on Trump gathered from a foreign entity? They published it the next day before it could even be verified.

I'm starting to think that all dimz are functionally illiterate.

Do you even have access to a dictionary?

I have access to federal laws, and Trump jr. clearly attempted to violate them.

As I exampled, conspiracy to commit a crime that never happened, is still a crime
You didn't answer my question. What was the crime? What was the crime they conspired to commit?
If you think it's a crime to find dirt on your opponent you are being silly.

What did the NY Times do with negative operation research on Trump gathered from a foreign entity? They published it the next day before it could even be verified.

The New York times gets 50% of it's stories from foreign sources. It's called world news.

Forum List

Back