So the JR emails..

I wonder what the incriminating info on Crooked Hillary was all about.

That bitch was knee deep in corruption and the Russians knew it as much as anybody.

Is this thread about Crooked HIllary? Nope, it's about crooked Trump. Stay focused if you can.

We just like to point out the hypocrisy of the Moon Bats to bitch about Trump and Russia when that Crooked Hillary asshole and Podesta and other Democrats were in bed with the Russians from the getgo.

I understand that Moon Bats don't like to be reminded of the corruption of Crooked Hillary but she is the real story, not the fake news about Trump.

so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?
?? He released his email on requests from others.
I was being sarcastic. The emails dont look good. I dont understand why you say its a trick when his own son released the emails this morning.

What's not good about them? Someone said they had dirt on Hillary, so of course that would perk the interest of any enemy of Hillary. Turned out it was nothing anyway. If anything it may lead to an investigation on Hillary/DNC receiving donations illegally from Russia.
You are leaving out the fact that the request to help the trump campaign with damning info about Hillary for the Russian governement was the premise for the whole meeting and then they spent months completely denying everything Russia. Lying is the issue here, it's black and white. Do you not see it? Or do you just not care?

At the most he was hoping for dirt on Hillary. Big deal. What does it matter where it comes from? It wouldn't be illegal for him to listen to anything about that. This is like saying if you learned something from Wikileaks that came from a Russian source that makes you a "traitor". Uh, no it doesn't.

yes it does... you need to do your homework or pay closer attention. Jr isnt in all this shit because someone cast an evil spell on him,

Well its not a good thing, and its not the crime of the century . every thing has been getting more & more out of control, the nut bags on each side are running it, and some how regular every day people have been sucked into the crazy. how that happened is what I don't understand.

I'll just continue to laugh at you. The matter IS settled as far as I am concerned.

Excellent....stay delusional....I don't give a crap......LOL

This guy can't be at all serious, to actually still believe there are facts to show collusion between Trump with Russia. That the president or someone from the campaign somehow HAD to conspire together to change the outcome of an election, because there is no possible way the DNC could have made a mistake in choosing Hillary as their candidate.

so trump jr releasing his emails was a leftist trick to get his dad in deep doodoo?
I was being sarcastic. The emails dont look good. I dont understand why you say its a trick when his own son released the emails this morning.

What's not good about them? Someone said they had dirt on Hillary, so of course that would perk the interest of any enemy of Hillary. Turned out it was nothing anyway. If anything it may lead to an investigation on Hillary/DNC receiving donations illegally from Russia.
You are leaving out the fact that the request to help the trump campaign with damning info about Hillary for the Russian governement was the premise for the whole meeting and then they spent months completely denying everything Russia. Lying is the issue here, it's black and white. Do you not see it? Or do you just not care?

Oh we cared plenty when Obama promised we could keep our health care we had and lost it through their employers.

If you are like the vast majority of Americans who got insurance through an employer, you didn't lose it. And you kept your doctor. But you did get more essential benefits.

You are welcome.

Oh we cared plenty when Obama promised we could keep our health care we had and lost it through their employers.

If you are like the vast majority of Americans who got insurance through an employer, you didn't lose it. And you kept your doctor. But you did get more essential benefits.

You are welcome.

I didn't, she had to quit her private practice because she couldn't afford the cuts in Medicare & Medicaid and now works at a hospital.
Most of them were Cadillac plans, while congress didn't lose their Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield Cadillac plan. Then more will be cancelled, when the high taxes kick in for them.
If it isn't repealed, what will congress say when theirs goes up dramatically to pay the taxes.
Do you have special vision or something that contradicts what millions said happened to them?
You gonna call me names because I'm telling the truth, like most on the left do because they can't accept hard cold facts?

Here is a link why they can't use it.
Many people with health coverage can’t afford to use it

Last edited:

At the most he was hoping for dirt on Hillary. Big deal. What does it matter where it comes from? It wouldn't be illegal for him to listen to anything about that. This is like saying if you learned something from Wikileaks that came from a Russian source that makes you a "traitor". Uh, no it doesn't.
Did you not read my statement that you responded to? The issue isn't the meeting, just like Flynn was fine to talk to his Russian contacts... the issue is that it was another in a line of lies from Trumps people about having meetings and contacts with Russia. It's the Lying, does that really not bother you?

Oh...last year''s was a Trump "landslide"?????? The things your can learn from right wing idiots.......LOL
Yes an electoral landslide...you can cry and scream about Russia and collusion all you want, it actually only helps Trump with his voters. The more times that these fake Russia stories collapse and the louder the cries for impeachment get the more the American people look forward to sending another message to the liberal elite.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
Or will they just confine it to the trump team?
You think that they would have missed anything like this on the part of President Obama? After the multi investigations that never found a thing on Benghazi. Had President Obama done anything like this, there would have been a dozen committees screaming for his scalp. That the GOP is so slow to recognize treason today is a telling note on what the GOP has become.

They dont look good.. They say it was on behalf of russia trying to get trump in.. Im not saying he colluded, but it opens up a possibility in my mind which wasnt there an hour ago..
My question is, if they were to go after this, will they go after ALL election meddling? Alot of that has been happening the last 9 years, apparently..
That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.
Trump Jr.'s releasing of the e-mails was an attempt to get out of prosecution by stating that "See, I have nothing further to hide". We shall see what happens when Mueller interrogates him, Kushner, and Manafort.

Actually, he went there expecting to get something good. That, in and of itself, breaks the law. If you illegally enter a home, but find nothing worth stealing, you are still guilty of breaking and entering.

That is the purpose of all these attempts to tie Trump to Russia. There has been no collusion, period. Don't let them sway you with a trick.

This is an email released by jr where he is arranging a meeting with someone he believes to be a Russian official because Russia supports trump and wants Hillary to lose and where jr is trying to coordinate when to release this alleged info.

Even if no info really exists I don't see how you can honestly claim this is some leftist tactic
For one, the woman isn't Russian. She's Ukrainian. The email stated there was information against Clinton that may be of interest to the Trump campaign. In other words, opposition information which is disseminated by questionable people in the every election.

You will have to show proof that Jr knew it was a Russian who was going to help his dad. Since that isn't the case.....well....
Goddamn, you are a fucking idiot. The e-mails clearly stated that the Russian government wanted to aid the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

guess junior just released the full chain of the emails

--LOL

doesn't look good for the

fake news industry
Are you insane? The e-mails state that the Russian Government wants to support Trump. And, by going to the meeting, Don Jr. demonstrated that he was will to commit treason to further his father's political ambition.

There has been no collusion, period.

Well, you heard (read) it here folks......The entire mess is obviously "settled".......LOL
Since I fully expect this story to go away and you clowns will have a new 'smoking gun' next week, I'll just continue to laugh at you. The matter IS settled as far as I am concerned.
And who gives a fuck about you? It is Mueller that the treasonous liars in this admin have to worry about.

Forum List

Back