So true.....

The point is that “donating his salary” rings hollow when he’s received 10x more than the presidential salary in direct payments from the government as he charges the taxpayer for these services.

We pay for that housing and protection no matter who the President is. Why would it bother you lefties if it went to one of his hotels or another hotel? It still has to be paid for.
Yes we do...so that money should not go to line his pockets. It rings hollow to not take $140,000 a year when you're charging the government, who would not normally stay at a Trump brandedhotel, millions to stay there. Trump's not taking a salary is beyond an empty gesture.

The point is that “donating his salary” rings hollow when he’s received 10x more than the presidential salary in direct payments from the government as he charges the taxpayer for these services.

We pay for that housing and protection no matter who the President is. Why would it bother you lefties if it went to one of his hotels or another hotel? It still has to be paid for.
Yes we do...so that money should not go to line his pockets. It rings hollow to not take $140,000 a year when you're charging the government, who would not normally stay at a Trump brandedhotel, millions to stay there. Trump's not taking a salary is beyond an empty gesture.
you need to check yourself cause POTUS makes 400K a yr,,

and I havent checked but i dont think he charges the government for his room at the hotels which all others do,,

and I havent checked but i dont think he charges the government for his room at the hotels which all others do,,
Tomato, tomato. Still nothing compared to what he's biking Uncle Sam for.

Tomato, tomato. Still nothing compared to what he's biking Uncle Sam for.
so you were 300K off and its a tomato to you,,,

what you keep calling trump hotels are actually his home,, and like I said if it wasnt his home the government would get charged,,

now you want to know about waste I hear al gore is still charging SS for rent to stay in his pool house,,,

It is? So what about the billion dollars he lost by taking the job? How many hotel rooms would he need to rent out to compensate for that?

A major problem with you leftists is you don't understand how business works. You think that those hotel room payments went directly into Trump's pocket. Forget the taxes his hotel has to pay, forget the labor needed to run it. Forget the utility bills. Every dollar went to Trump.

If Donald Trump as a citizen went to one of his hotels, he'd still have to pay to stay there. If not it would F-up the books.

I don't care much what people say, it's what they do that tells you what they're about.

View attachment 435201
While he charges the Secret Service to stay in his hotels...

Since when does the SS pay for their own hotels?

The organization does

If a guy with bodyguards comes and stays at my hotel some one is getting the bill.
The guy is Trump staying in his own hotels and charging the Secret Service that are sworn to protect his fat, orange, ass.

Where does fat-ass Stacey Abrams stay?

I don't care much what people say, it's what they do that tells you what they're about.

View attachment 435201

The organization does

If a guy with bodyguards comes and stays at my hotel some one is getting the bill.
The guy is Trump staying in his own hotels and charging the Secret Service that are sworn to protect his fat, orange, ass.

And they are charged no more than the GSA allows, just like any other establishment in the country. So shove your self righteous, holier than thou attitude.

View attachment 435201

The organization does

And they are charged no more than the GSA allows, just like any other establishment in the country. So shove your self righteous, holier than thou attitude.

...up your semen-filled ass.

Sorry. Just finishing your sentence for you.

:beer:

Forum List

Back