So Trump Says American Workers are the Best in the World

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So why do so many conservatives have a problem with this? They just want an excuse to use black market labor or what?

Donald Trump: American Workers the 'Greatest Labor Force in the World'

"On Labor Day, we recognize the remarkable American workers who comprise the greatest labor force in the world,” he wrote. “American workers are the heart and soul of our Nation’s economic resurgence.”

The president touted his record of pro-growth policies in the economy, adding more than six million new jobs since his election with historically low unemployment numbers. He also pointed to wages rising at the fastest pace in a decade.

“Jobs are consistently becoming available faster than people can fill them,” he wrote.

The president touted the establishment of the National Council for the American Worker, pointing to expanded education and job training and apprenticeship opportunities for American workers

“Today, we honor those Americans whose contributions have turned our country into an economic powerhouse, and we renew our commitment to create an environment that continues to foster and promote opportunity,” he wrote.​

So Trump Says American Workers are the Best in the World

I don't know that I've ever believed that. I think American workers are pretty fucking lazy.

Trump is correct. This new generation of workers works the hardest in the world, and is by far the most productive workforce in the world, and accepts low wages on top of it. Never have employers has it so amazingly easy to find good quality people to help their businesses prosper

Having by far the most dedicated workforce in the world is one of the things that makes America so awesome.

Forum List

Back