So...Trump’s now going after legal immigrants.

We on the right love "legal" immigration and if a Democrat tells you otherwise, they are lying to your face or just totally brainwashed.

The last person you should take seriously is someone that claims to be a Democrat.

I don't think people should be able to immigrate legally if they won't make enough to pay federal income taxes. No immigrants that are a net loss to our nation's finances.

You want to send Trump back to Germany?

Do you think Trump doesn't pay taxes?

I KNOW Trump doesn't pay income taxes, and so does the state of New York.
lol
Even if so who gives a shit… Tax money never leaves Washington DC.

P. T. Barnum used to have a saying about you, having to do with someone like you being born every minute.

If I moved to Australia....will they support me? Nope.
New Zealand? Um..nope.
Mexico? Nada
etc etc etc

What he said:
If I moved to Australia....will they support me? Nope.
New Zealand? Um..nope.
Mexico? Nada
etc etc etc

Leave it to a braindead baby-killer skank to want to take hard working Americans' tax dollars and give it to foreigners, when we have American war vets sleeping in the streets!!

I don't think people should be able to immigrate legally if they won't make enough to pay federal income taxes. No immigrants that are a net loss to our nation's finances.

I KNOW Trump doesn't pay income taxes, and so does the state of New York.
lol
Even if so who gives a shit… Tax money never leaves Washington DC.

P. T. Barnum used to have a saying about you, having to do with someone like you being born every minute.
Lol
Says someone who trusts the federal government...
A famous career politician once said, we are here we are from the federal government and are here to help or something like that... Yeah that’s fucking scary

I wonder what would happen if I flew into Port au Prince and told the Haitian government that I am a refugee and they need to support me? Dollars to donuts, I'd be deported before the night was through.

We on the right love "legal" immigration and if a Democrat tells you otherwise, they are lying to your face or just totally brainwashed.

The last person you should take seriously is someone that claims to be a Democrat.

I KNOW Trump doesn't pay income taxes, and so does the state of New York. He lost 10 billion dollars in 9 years, and he carried forward losses on his return.

Rachel Maddow disagrees.

Are they just lazy

No, they're poor and ignorant.

Just want to point out that 'ignorant' means don't know...

I think you mean 'uneducated'...

Aren't you lucky you're not an immigrant?

Immigrants are supposed to be chosen among the very finest in their country and are sent here to be illegals and cheerfully do the jobs that we Americans don't want to do.

Its a slap in the face for them to sit on their ass once they get here and live off the fat of the land and reflects badly on their country

Please just read the fucking article for once...

These are not doing nothing, it is that there jobs are lowly paid...

Does anyone think the best of the Irish were hand picked and sent to America. They were called coffin ships for a reason.

Cholera and Typhus accounted for a great many deaths. Those who died were buried at sea. With death rates commonly reaching 20%, and horror stories of 50% dying, these vessels soon became known as 'Coffin Ships'. After weeks cooped up in these terrible conditions, Irish emigrants arrived in North America.
'

What a piece of trash he is.

Naw, I think YOU are the pos. How many indigent foreigners have you taken in? Fed? Clothed? Or otherwise cared for?

Imo it should be a federal crime for ANY FOREIGNER to receive aid of any kind other than life saving EMERGENCY care.
Democrats argue that exploiting foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, for slave wages, is good for the economy... and if you don't like it you're racist.

Naw, I think YOU are the pos. How many indigent foreigners have you taken in? Fed? Clothed? Or otherwise cared for?

Imo it should be a federal crime for ANY FOREIGNER to receive aid of any kind other than life saving EMERGENCY care.
Democrats argue that exploiting foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, for slave wages, is good for the economy... and if you don't like it you're racist.
I really don't care what leftists call me. Most of them are incredibly dense and have little experience out in the real world. Bunch of limp wristed basement dwelling tools

To a Democrat...

foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will

Equals

IMMIGRANTS

Then Democrats justify their aiding and abetting foreign nationals by saying exploiting them for slave wages is good for the economy. It helps businesses dodge the taxes Democrats pass on hiring Americans.

I see our righties are off on another I hate them all. Sadly they are not smart enough to understand that we need immigrants. It is immigrants that have in many cases vastly improved life for everyone in America. Lets look at some truths even though right wing idiots will reject any truth. We need immigrants for our country to continue to grow. White people in the US are not having enough kids to supply the work force necessary to have a successful country. We have at last count about 6 million jobs that are not filled. An employer cannot grow if he does not have employees. So think once in a while instead of just hating everyone that is not like you. If you ever tried you would find that moving into a diverse area raises your enjoyment of life. All cultures have great things to share. :Lets be honest for a moment. If you read a post that says all democrats hate this country then you are an idiot. As I have stated before, I am a proud democrat, Veteran of the Vietnam era, middleclass worker now retired. And so when idiots get on this board and say all democrats hate this country they and everyone that reads that post should understand that the poster has no brain or at least not using it.

I see our righties are off on another I hate them all. Sadly they are not smart enough to understand that we need immigrants. It is immigrants that have in many cases vastly improved life for everyone in America. Lets look at some truths even though right wing idiots will reject any truth. We need immigrants for our country to continue to grow. White people in the US are not having enough kids to supply the work force necessary to have a successful country. We have at last count about 6 million jobs that are not filled. An employer cannot grow if he does not have employees. So think once in a while instead of just hating everyone that is not like you. If you ever tried you would find that moving into a diverse area raises your enjoyment of life. All cultures have great things to share. :Lets be honest for a moment. If you read a post that says all democrats hate this country then you are an idiot. As I have stated before, I am a proud democrat, Veteran of the Vietnam era, middleclass worker now retired. And so when idiots get on this board and say all democrats hate this country they and everyone that reads that post should understand that the poster has no brain or at least not using it.

We don't need a bunch of welfare collecting immigrants.

Legal Minimum Wage is slave labor?

Wages are the price of labor. Over supply of labor, due to massive immigration, very likely is at least part of the reason that wages, especially lower end wages, have stagnated for decades.

So, in that, immigrants have NOT been good for Americans.

"We vote and we vote and we vote -- but we can never win. GINGRICH SAYS FOCUS WILL BE ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION Los Angeles Times November 13, 1994"

EB3jsCqXkAIfLTt

Legal Minimum Wage is slave labor?
Why pay Foreign nationals here illegally, legal minimum wage?

Most are off the books

Forum List

Back