So...Trump’s now going after legal immigrants.

I see our righties are off on another I hate them all. Sadly they are not smart enough to understand that we need immigrants. It is immigrants that have in many cases vastly improved life for everyone in America. Lets look at some truths even though right wing idiots will reject any truth. We need immigrants for our country to continue to grow. White people in the US are not having enough kids to supply the work force necessary to have a successful country. We have at last count about 6 million jobs that are not filled. An employer cannot grow if he does not have employees. So think once in a while instead of just hating everyone that is not like you. If you ever tried you would find that moving into a diverse area raises your enjoyment of life. All cultures have great things to share. :Lets be honest for a moment. If you read a post that says all democrats hate this country then you are an idiot. As I have stated before, I am a proud democrat, Veteran of the Vietnam era, middleclass worker now retired. And so when idiots get on this board and say all democrats hate this country they and everyone that reads that post should understand that the poster has no brain or at least not using it.

We don't need a bunch of welfare collecting immigrants.
Said by every bigoted Xenophobe since this country was founded

I accept your moral argument. Now I have a question for you. Would it or would it not be better for our economy to get rid of those people?

Illegal aliens are required and do pay taxes

They do jobs that most legal will not do or to lazy to do and even when some people are on welfare, Hispanics, Blacks, Asians and others also do well and make money and thus improve the economy

My question to you is should the Statue of Liberty be dismantled

still an oxford study that looks at the effects of immigration in the U.S. between 1850 and 1920 — aka the Age of Mass Migration — and its effect on economy prosperity today. And they found that the counties with more historical immigration have overall higher incomes, less poverty and less unemployment even today

Trump family being a prime example who came from Germany with very little money but look where they are at now
Democrats justified aiding and abetting foreign nationals who violate our borders at will by saying exploiting them helps the economy. They hate Americans and say we are to lazy to do those jobs under the table for slave wages. Democrats also hire illegal foreign nationals to Dodge taxes they pass on American citizens.

Democrats whine about foreign election interference while they fight to have undocumented foreign nationals in the census and enable them to vote with motor voter laws.

If Democrat tells you that foreign nationals do vote for anti American globalist Democrats who aid and abet them, they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face. You are even worse if you believe one.

Well we do know that Trump companies do hire illegals and last I looked he was a republican since 2011.

Most illegals don't tell legit employers they are illegal , you know.
A lot also commit fraud and use stolen IDs

IOW, it's not only OK for Mexico/Central America to empty their Prisons and their victims on us...
But to empty their Hospitals, disabled, sick, very sick, and aged on us.
No problem, we'll pay... right?

`

Last edited:
What a piece of trash he is.

Naw, I think YOU are the pos. How many indigent foreigners have you taken in? Fed? Clothed? Or otherwise cared for?

Imo it should be a federal crime for ANY FOREIGNER to receive aid of any kind other than life saving EMERGENCY care.
Democrats argue that exploiting foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, for slave wages, is good for the economy... and if you don't like it you're racist.

Legal Minimum Wage is slave labor?
Why pay Foreign nationals here illegally, legal minimum wage?

Most are off the books

...and you have a link that demonstrates that it is democrats who pay illegal immigrants slave wages off the books?
The fact that democrats deny that illegal immigrants work under-the-table shows how in touch with reality they are

The whole argument I hear for allowing immigrants is that they are coming here to work.

Immigrants who are a burden to the government should not be here.

Bingo.

Foreign countries are supposed to be sending America their finest citizens, not their shiftless and idle.

And the immigrants that they send us are supposed to be willing and able to do the jobs that we Americans don't want to do.
The shiftless and idle are seldom the immigrants. It takes a hell of a lot of determination, and hard work to uproot and make things work in a new land.

Countries don’t send people. People choose to leave.
~
mostly because their country failed them, pushing them out, so yeah, their country sent them.

Why would someone wish to come here and be a burden anyway? what kind of human does that?

So in there country there governments have to take responsibility? What happened to small government?

T h e I r

Naw, I think YOU are the pos. How many indigent foreigners have you taken in? Fed? Clothed? Or otherwise cared for?

Imo it should be a federal crime for ANY FOREIGNER to receive aid of any kind other than life saving EMERGENCY care.
Democrats argue that exploiting foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated at will, for slave wages, is good for the economy... and if you don't like it you're racist.

Most are off the books

...and you have a link that demonstrates that it is democrats who pay illegal immigrants slave wages off the books?
The fact that democrats deny that illegal immigrants work under-the-table shows how in touch with reality they are

You see, the reason that your post leaves me confused about who is hiring illegal immigrants under the table is this:

Postville raid - Wikipedia

This was a raid on an Iowa (red state) meat packing plant, in which ICE discovered 400 illegal immigrants in a town of about 800 total population, none of whom had reported the fact to the feds that half of the town's population did not speak English and made up virtually the entire work force of the plant. Sholom, the guy who ran the place, was given 27 years in stir. But, guess what! Trump commuted his sentence to time served after 8 years, and even canceled his trial on the immigration charges! Now, Trump is not known for his largess regarding democratic criminals.

In short, Satan, your claim that it is democrats that hire illegal aliens for slave labor wages is crap, and you are full of shit.

Most are off the books

You see, the reason that your post leaves me confused about who is hiring illegal immigrants under the table is this:

This was a raid on an Iowa (red state) meat packing plant, in which ICE discovered 400 illegal immigrants in a town of about 800 total population, none of whom had reported the fact to the feds that half of the town's population did not speak English and made up virtually the entire work force of the plant. Sholom, the guy who ran the place, was given 27 years in stir. But, guess what! Trump commuted his sentence to time served after 8 years, and even canceled his trial on the immigration charges! Now, Trump is not known for his largess regarding democratic criminals.

In short, Satan, your claim that it is democrats that hire illegal aliens for slave labor wages is crap, and you are full of shit.
:abgg2q.jpg: Democrats literally believe no Democrats are hiring foreign nationals here illegally under the table.

They also believe that only good foreign nationals who want to work violate our borders at will.

Most are off the books

:abgg2q.jpg: Democrats literally believe no Democrats are hiring foreign nationals here illegally under the table.

They also believe that only good foreign nationals who want to work violate our borders at will.

It doesn't embarrass you to be called out as a liar when you can't back up your condemnation of democrats with any facts whatsoever? Well, no wonder you support the Liar-in-Chief.

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.

Who cares. When my dad applied for his citizenship he had to prove that we didn't need welfare of any kind.

I accept your moral argument. Now I have a question for you. Would it or would it not be better for our economy to get rid of those people?

They do jobs that most legal will not do or to lazy to do and even when some people are on welfare, Hispanics, Blacks, Asians and others also do well and make money and thus improve the economy

still an oxford study that looks at the effects of immigration in the U.S. between 1850 and 1920 — aka the Age of Mass Migration — and its effect on economy prosperity today. And they found that the counties with more historical immigration have overall higher incomes, less poverty and less unemployment even today

Trump family being a prime example who came from Germany with very little money but look where they are at now

How much do they pay in payroll taxes?

I see our righties are off on another I hate them all. Sadly they are not smart enough to understand that we need immigrants. It is immigrants that have in many cases vastly improved life for everyone in America. Lets look at some truths even though right wing idiots will reject any truth. We need immigrants for our country to continue to grow. White people in the US are not having enough kids to supply the work force necessary to have a successful country. We have at last count about 6 million jobs that are not filled. An employer cannot grow if he does not have employees. So think once in a while instead of just hating everyone that is not like you. If you ever tried you would find that moving into a diverse area raises your enjoyment of life. All cultures have great things to share. :Lets be honest for a moment. If you read a post that says all democrats hate this country then you are an idiot. As I have stated before, I am a proud democrat, Veteran of the Vietnam era, middleclass worker now retired. And so when idiots get on this board and say all democrats hate this country they and everyone that reads that post should understand that the poster has no brain or at least not using it.

We don't need a bunch of welfare collecting immigrants.
Said by every bigoted Xenophobe since this country was founded

Back when the country was founded there was no welfare to collect.

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.

Why do they completely rely on welfare why don't they have jobs and pay for themselves? Are they just lazy and expect American taxpayers to fund them and their family?
They don’t completely rely on welfare Lucy. Read the article.
Then why this thread? Why Trump's policy?

I'm genuinely confused now.

Like I said they still pay taxes

If a child is hungry , I do not have a problem with feeding them and if they are sick I do not have any problem helping them get well

in school they say the pledge of allegiance "one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all"

what does all mean is it just for all Americans or for all people

Okay, so they pay taxes. If they are legal, they will be withdrawing more than they put in. So where's the benefit to us?

Yes, if a child is hungry or needs medical attention, you have no problem providing. So why do you think they come here?

No, they don't say the Pledge any longer in school, or anything with the mention of God unless it's a private school. But even if we did, what is your point? With liberty and justice for all means all Americans, not all the world.

There is a vast difference between people who came here years ago and the people that come here today.

First of all they didn't come here to change this country, but to become Americans. They didn't come here to make money, send it home, and then move back to enjoy their better life. They came here legally and followed all the rules of the country.

Today, over half of the legal immigrants are on welfare. That didn't happen years ago. We have to learn their language and be forcibly changed to a bilingual country because it's too much to ask that they learn our language. Today they come here to abuse our Anchor Baby laws. That led to what's called Birther Tourism. The Chinese and now radical middle-east are sending their pregnant women to have American children, go back home, and radicalize them. When they become of age, they can return to this country as legal citizens no questions asked. People years ago didn't come here to have American children for a long term plot to bring us harm in the future, and leave us virtually helpless to it.

Why do they completely rely on welfare why don't they have jobs and pay for themselves? Are they just lazy and expect American taxpayers to fund them and their family?

Well, first of all, the thread is over a year old, some troll necro’d it. Second, I think penalizing immigrants who ARE WORKING for utilizing small amounts of aid is just hateful. If they were entirely reliant on the welfare, That would be different.

More commie lies! Participation in the CHIPS program was one on the exclusions to the new rule, as were refugees and people seeking asylum. And the rule was made in accordance with the LAW, it's not something arbitrary dreamed up by the administration. Why do you hate the rule of law?

Dude. This thread is a year old. Are you thinking of the new rules recently proposed?

Well, first of all, the thread is over a year old, some troll necro’d it. Second, I think penalizing immigrants who ARE WORKING for utilizing small amounts of aid is just hateful. If they were entirely reliant on the welfare, That would be different.

Sure...so stealing just a little is just fine?

He is a total piece of trash.

Sure...so stealing just a little is just fine?
Who is stealing? Many pay taxes. Are American citizens stealing from immigrants? Hmmmm

Push 'em back... push 'em back... wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy back !!! Go Team ICE... :21:

Forum List

Back