So vaccine question

6 days ago — That's more than the number of Americans who died from ischemic heart disease (10,724), tracheal, bronchus and lung cancer (3,965), and .

That would be fine if all the cases of death were actually caused by Covid. The fact is they are not.

Correct ... we don't know yet about this strain of SARS, but in general, the Coronaviruses tend to not impart lasting immunity ... we'll need the vaccine every year if this is the case with SARS ...

That also depends on if we can wipe out surviving pockets of the virus.

What diseases were eradicated by vaccines?
So far, we've used vaccines to entirely wipe out two diseases: smallpox and rinderpest, which infects cattle. We've also come extremely close to eradicating polio

If enough people accept vaccination, the coronavirus will disappear. But if there are enough people refusing, they will be like glowing embers after trying to put out a fire.
You can't wipe out something that does not exist....wipe out those forcing these beliefs and forging the numbers and it will go away...
We should begin with the MEDIA....if everyone turned off their damn televisions and stopped listening to mainstream media the lies would not be heard!
Like when they said Pearl Harbour had been attacked. JFK assassinated and Saigon had fallen - all lies I'm sure!
ALL inside jobs

They havent paid yet because it still hasnt been approved.
The fda said approval will come today and injections will start early next week. According to morning news

Approval is pretty meaningless as the bottle neck is in production and the supply chain (due to its special conditions it has to be kept)....

The vaccine is perfectly safe and has been tested more than a regular flu vaccine. There will be plenty of people getting it (unless you are in a special criteria) before you get it... Most people will be offered to get it from June to October of this year and it will be free...

The government will not make it compulsory but do expect businesses to insist on it for entry. The Government allowing that for at least 12 months. So bars could be vaccine only...

Again, it won’t protect shit. Stop being a dupe.

In spite of your vast knowledge and experience, I think I'll take advice from medical professionals anyway. Thanks for your concern though.
That's fine with me. Just don't force me to take that shit. That's all I am asking.

I'm not forcing anybody nor would support it. The less people who take this, the more for me if I feel I want to get the vaccination.

In spite of your vast knowledge and experience, I think I'll take advice from medical professionals anyway. Thanks for your concern though.

Like these medical professionals?

Not them so much. My physician and my cousin. I trust them wholeheartedly.

The vaccine is perfectly safe and has been tested more than a regular flu vaccine.

Maybe, but it's like new software or a video game system. No matter if you test in on tens of thousands of people and it seems to work just great, you really don't find the flaws until you send it to tens of millions.

That's fine with me. Just don't force me to take that shit. That's all I am asking.

I'm not forcing anybody nor would support it. The less people who take this, the more for me if I feel I want to get the vaccination.
Everybody pay attention.

This is how liberty works.

If enough people accept vaccination, the coronavirus will disappear. But if there are enough people refusing, they will be like glowing embers after trying to put out a fire.

If even half of the people get the vaccine, it will greatly reduce the amount of cases.

Need 70% to bring the R(reproduction) rate below 1.... That is what the experts are saying... Don't get 70% you will always be living with it...

Vaccines aren't 100% effective, this one will be 90%+... This is about driving the R rate to below 1 until it wiped out..

They said that under the scenario of Trump by Executive Order authorizing it's use. Not by it going through the normal process of independent medical review by the FDA.

Trump did everything from his wall to his muslim bans by executive order.
You DO realize that it is going through the process of independent review by the FDA at an expedited pace UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP now and the first vaccines as a result will be given UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP, right lil' snowflake?!

Bwuhahahahaha
And because it's going through FDA review, those who questioned it's safety are now saying they would be willing to be the first to receive it.

It was Trump EO approval they did not trust.

The vaccine is perfectly safe and has been tested more than a regular flu vaccine.

Maybe, but it's like new software or a video game system. No matter if you test in on tens of thousands of people and it seems to work just great, you really don't find the flaws until you send it to tens of millions.

I understand your thinking but vaccine testing is pretty rigorous.. It might not be perfect, nothing can, but it will over time put an end to this thing...

Everybody pay attention.

This is how liberty works.
guys...how come no one else gets it? we are on an island for sure!
1607710906078.png

If even half of the people get the vaccine, it will greatly reduce the amount of cases.

Need 70% to bring the R(reproduction) rate below 1.... That is what the experts are saying... Don't get 70% you will always be living with it...

Vaccines aren't 100% effective, this one will be 90%+... This is about driving the R rate to below 1 until it wiped out..
What a worthless method. The risks of COVID do not outweigh the risks of the vaccine.

Not getting it.

And because it's going through FDA review, those who questioned it's safety are now saying they would be willing to be the first to receive it. It was Trump EO approval they did not trust.

Cuomo, Biden, and Harris all said they would not take any vaccine developed under President Trump. Thank you for your opinionated clarification / translation of what they meant....

:p

I understand your thinking but vaccine testing is pretty rigorous.. It might not be perfect, nothing can, but it will over time put an end to this thing...

I certainly hope so because I hate living like this. You go to the store and think "this might be the day." A person in my condition catching this thing might start the clock to my funeral. Scrolling through my Facebook, people have posted stories of allergic reactions to these vaccinations. I didn't take the time to read them. It is Facebook after all. So I don't know the severity of these allergic reactions and what they did about it.

What a worthless method. The risks of COVID do not outweigh the risks of the vaccine.

Not getting it.
You’ll probably get ridiculed for that but you actually aren’t far off. However, the vaccine probably won’t kill anyone so, there’s that.

I won’t get one unless my employer (hospital) forces me to.

Yes, but this thing is not sneaking into your house while sleeping at night. I mean, the only way you will be able to catch it is being in contact with somebody who has it.

If my chances today are 1 in 2000 of catching it. When it gets down to 1 in 1000, that cuts my current risk in half. As less and less people contact it, we will eventually eliminate it out of our society even if half of us do not have the ability to catch or spread it.

They suspect this has been in our country longer than first though. After tests became abundant, they went to the red cross to get blood samples from donors. They found Covid in samples back to December of last year.

Correct ... we don't know yet about this strain of SARS, but in general, the Coronaviruses tend to not impart lasting immunity ... we'll need the vaccine every year if this is the case with SARS ...

That also depends on if we can wipe out surviving pockets of the virus.

What diseases were eradicated by vaccines?
So far, we've used vaccines to entirely wipe out two diseases: smallpox and rinderpest, which infects cattle. We've also come extremely close to eradicating polio

The virus will not disappear. We can all vaccine and it will still be back. People’s immune systems weaken to this virus over time, so unless everyone gets boosters, it will continue on.

Forum List

Back