So vaccine question

The immune system weakens to the virus over time, thus the chance of you getting the virus increases over time. That is why people have gotten this more than once. It doesn’t need to mutate. The immune system to the virus weakens. So if that happens we need to continue to get boosters. Whooping cough, tetanus are two diseases where you get booster shots. Covid maybe the next one. Time will tell but that seems to be the way it is going.

Correct ... we don't know yet about this strain of SARS, but in general, the Coronaviruses tend to not impart lasting immunity ... we'll need the vaccine every year if this is the case with SARS ...

This will never end as long as the world stays ASLEEP!
1607706499229.png

Why are Europeans protesting this crap and taking to the streets and we do not?
1607706571359.png

Correct ... we don't know yet about this strain of SARS, but in general, the Coronaviruses tend to not impart lasting immunity ... we'll need the vaccine every year if this is the case with SARS ...

That also depends on if we can wipe out surviving pockets of the virus.

What diseases were eradicated by vaccines?
So far, we've used vaccines to entirely wipe out two diseases: smallpox and rinderpest, which infects cattle. We've also come extremely close to eradicating polio

If enough people accept vaccination, the coronavirus will disappear. But if there are enough people refusing, they will be like glowing embers after trying to put out a fire.

So far, we've used vaccines to entirely wipe out two diseases: smallpox and rinderpest, which infects cattle. We've also come extremely close to eradicating polio

If enough people accept vaccination, the coronavirus will disappear. But if there are enough people refusing, they will be like glowing embers after trying to put out a fire.
You can't wipe out something that does not exist....wipe out those forcing these beliefs and forging the numbers and it will go away...

If the vaccine works, you got NOTHING to worry about, right?

Stupid fucking kuuuunt
Brain deficiency syndrome. If a vaccine is 95% effective, it means that it doesn't work 1 in 20.

Would you drive a car, where the brakes are only 95% effective?
Well, that is YOUR fucking problem. Not mine.

I will fucking kill anyone who tries to force that shit on me IN ANY MANNER!!! Physical force, coercion, or otherwise. KILL THEM DEAD!!!

You can't wipe out something that does not exist....wipe out those forcing these beliefs and forging the numbers and it will go away...
We should begin with the MEDIA....if everyone turned off their damn televisions and stopped listening to mainstream media the lies would not be heard!

The immune system weakens to the virus over time, thus the chance of you getting the virus increases over time. That is why people have gotten this more than once. It doesn’t need to mutate. The immune system to the virus weakens. So if that happens we need to continue to get boosters. Whooping cough, tetanus are two diseases where you get booster shots. Covid maybe the next one. Time will tell but that seems to be the way it is going.

Sounds to me like the vax is worthless.

I would rather die of covid (lol right)

We should begin with the MEDIA....if everyone turned off their damn televisions and stopped listening to mainstream media the lies would not be heard!
Like when they said Pearl Harbour had been attacked. JFK assassinated and Saigon had fallen - all lies I'm sure!

Gov Cuomo, along with other top Democrats like Biden and Harris, threw their little 'political Diva theatrics' in an attempt to undermine the Vaccine that was created under President Trump, declaring they would not take it', helping him to earn the Ted Kennedy-Inspired 'Leadership' Award. The moment oit was rumored that the vaccine would then go to states ho wanted it, Cuomo threatened to SUE to ensure NY wasn't left out in getting the vaccine - he even argued NY should be the 1t to get it.

:p

From attempting to undermine faith in the vaccine by suggesting any vaccine developed under president Trump could not be trusted, some Democrats have 'done a 180', not only supporting the vaccine, not only suggesting taking the vaccine should be mandatory for all US citizens, but also suggesting that Americans should have to carry around a 'Vaccine card' proving they have had the vaccine or face a FINE and / or JAIL TIME.

That's fair, and if that's the cost of preventing another pandemic, so be it.

I will fucking kill anyone who tries to force that shit on me IN ANY MANNER!!! Physical force, coercion, or otherwise. KILL THEM DEAD!!!
What would you do if I tried to force you to get vaccinated?

PS: This is where you either back down, or violate forum rules of threatening another poster.

Gov Cuomo, along with other top Democrats like Biden and Harris, threw their little 'political Diva theatrics' in an attempt to undermine the Vaccine that was created under President Trump, declaring they would not take it', ...

They said that under the scenario of Trump by Executive Order authorizing it's use. Not by it going through the normal process of independent medical review by the FDA.

Trump did everything from his wall to his muslim bans by executive order.

Gov Cuomo, along with other top Democrats like Biden and Harris, threw their little 'political Diva theatrics' in an attempt to undermine the Vaccine that was created under President Trump, declaring they would not take it', ...

They said that under the scenario of Trump by Executive Order authorizing it's use. Not by it going through the normal process of independent medical review by the FDA.

Trump cannot use executive order to approve a drug.

Gov Cuomo, along with other top Democrats like Biden and Harris, threw their little 'political Diva theatrics' in an attempt to undermine the Vaccine that was created under President Trump, declaring they would not take it',

Hypocrites. Let's see them refuse any of these vaccines because they are all created under President Trump.

What would you do if I tried to force you to get vaccinated?

PS: This is where you either back down, or violate forum rules of threatening another poster.
I will defend myself with all legal force necessary.

this is where you fuck off and quit trying to bait me into a ban, you piece of fucking shit. IGNORED!!!

If even half of the people get the vaccine, it will greatly reduce the amount of cases.

You DO realize that it is going through the process of independent review by the FDA at an expedited pace UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP now and the first vaccines as a result will be given UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP, right lil' snowflake?!

Bwuhahahahaha

Forum List

Back