So What Do You Think The Average American In The Northeast Is Saying Tonight/Rest Of The Week?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:bang3: :dev3: :popcorn: The Northeast has been hit with one of the worst blizzards ever. To the extreme of losing power, and if they dont have a fireplace, can you imagine?
My guess is that maybe? Ten to Fifteen percent of those in the tri-state area and parts of lower Massachusetts are saying. {using CAPS only}..."F. T. S. !! I'm/We're Moving To Florida !!!
:woohoo:
Hey! That's fine with me! You wanna buy my condo? I'll Make You A Deal !!! :party:

:bang3: :dev3: :popcorn: The Northeast has been hit with one of the worst blizzards ever. To the extreme of losing power, and if they dont have a fireplace, can you imagine?
My guess is that maybe? Ten to Fifteen percent of those in the tri-state area and parts of lower Massachusetts are saying. {using CAPS only}..."F. T. S. !! I'm/We're Moving To Florida !!!
Hey! That's fine with me! You wanna buy my condo? I'll Make You A Deal !!! :party:

:cuckoo:

I live in the northeast. This 'storm' is a disappointment in what it was 'blown up' to become. I have been laughing at the Weather Channel's reports on it. I was expecting a blizzard; this is only a snow storm.

People out here KNOW power can go out for an extended period of time when ice and snow hits. Most are prepared for that far ahead of time.

Being from FL and moving up north a couple years ago, it's no different than riding out a hurricane. Only up here, the wind isn't anywhere near as bad.

We keep kerosene heaters incase of power failure, but that has become rare. Back in 93 we had no power for a week. Global warming is a Chinese hoax just like Trump said.

AL GORE, HYPOCRITE

imageedit_1684_3856080535.jpg

We keep kerosene heaters incase of power failure, but that has become rare. Back in 93 we had no power for a week. Global warming is a Chinese hoax just like Trump said.
Whenever we have an ice storm in Charlotte, the power always goes out for at least a week. And Charlotte is home to Duke Power, one of the biggest power companies. We camp out by the fireplace and cook on the kerosene heater, candles for light.

I wonder how many times the F word is being said every minute in New York state

Whenever we have an ice storm in Charlotte, the power always goes out for at least a week. And Charlotte is home to Duke Power, one of the biggest power companies. We camp out by the fireplace and cook on the kerosene heater, candles for light.

Kerosene heaters are great to cook on

The leftard democrats are still in fear of GLOWBULL WARMING..

if it keeps getting colder,,,1.2 Million men will lose their weeners

If they lose their balls, they'll vote democrat... :eek:

If they lose their balls, they'll vote democrat... :eek:
including the beast?

Forum List

Back