So What Exactly Is a Black Female SCOTUS Nominee?

I thought we wanted a equal society. Isn't equal where you get a job based on intelligence, experience and ambition? If you hire someone based on skin color and genitals then you're a racist discriminatior.

We have a female Cherokee Senator with no Cherokee DNA.

We have a female Admiral with a penis.

So how will we know if Joe fulfills his promise?

What if a white man said he identified as a black woman and wasn't given the position? Would that make Biden a transphobe or a racist?

I thought we wanted a equal society. Isn't equal where you get a job based on intelligence, experience and ambition? If you hire someone based on skin color and genitals then you're a racist discriminatior.

What if a white man said he identified as a black woman and wasn't given the position? Would that make Biden a transphobe or a racist?
The reality is we have many people in diversity who are not a lot better than what was replaced with the cost off the charts to do it. Within this there are many in a multiethnic and racial nation who are great.

Well first she's some % black. Pro abortion. Believes the US Constitution is racist. Has a strong record of lying and hypocrisy. Lesbian or some other depraved foul character flaw.
Well I do have to admit I put black on my census form.
After all, my public education has engrained in me that humans evolved in Africa.

Rachel Dozel qualify?
View attachment 597953
If Gene Wilder had a dress on, would he qualify?
View attachment 597954
BlakApproval.jpg

Good point.

Forum List

Back