So what have the Dems accomplished since they took over the House?

Other than re-investigating your President (which blew up in their faces today), not much.

Oh, there is one thing they did accomplish today. The gave the House back to the Republicans next year.
The Senate is going full out on confirming judges but what have they done with the many bills the House has already passed?

Properly roundfiled them. That garbage will never see light so long as the Republicans hold the Senate.
Agreed, it is the Senate that is holding up legislation, not the Dems. Sadly, there is not much compromising being done.

This intransigence in Congress needs to end. Neither party has any business tabling bills. It’s nothing less than a form of obstruction. Considering our elected officials spend most of their time campaigning for re-election and sucking up to special interest groups it’s inexcusable that they cannot even “legislate”.

Every bill should get an up or down vote. If it’s a poison pill, too bad it’s your job as a legislator.

Other than re-investigating your President (which blew up in their faces today), not much.

Oh, there is one thing they did accomplish today. The gave the House back to the Republicans next year.
The Senate is going full out on confirming judges but what have they done with the many bills the House has already passed?

Properly roundfiled them. That garbage will never see light so long as the Republicans hold the Senate.
Agreed, it is the Senate that is holding up legislation, not the Dems. Sadly, there is not much compromising being done.

Compromise with the Democrats is incremental defeat.

This country was born in compromise. The last time compromise utterly failed was slavery and we went to war. Which would you prefer?

They have stopped a lot of GOP crap like against Obamacare or even more tax cuts for the rich and cuts in services for everyone else..... And will inform the American people about the actual facts of our swampy present Administration...

Hard to accomplish things when Mitch McConnell refuses to bring votes to the senate floor.
Seems to me a fix on the asylum law would sail through the Senate.

But the Dems would rather watch children die than lose a political talking point.

They got Trump and the GOP to openly admit they do not care about spending or the national debt.

The Kenyan showed his successors how to buy GDP.
You’ve lost your mind if you think fiscal responsibility will ever make a comeback.

Hard to accomplish things when Mitch McConnell refuses to bring votes to the senate floor.

But the Dems would rather watch children die than lose a political talking point.
I'd think a path to citizenship for the Dreamers would sail though the House. I guess the GOP doesn't care about children either.

I'd think a path to citizenship for the Dreamers would sail though the House. I guess the GOP doesn't care about children either.

The GOP cares deeply about AMERICAN children...Americans First is a mantra that really pisses you off isn’t it?
images

They got Trump and the GOP to openly admit they do not care about spending or the national debt.

You’ve lost your mind if you think fiscal responsibility will ever make a comeback.

Nope, it is just good to see the group that used to pretend to care no longer doing that.

It is also sort of fun to see you admit that your savior in the White House is just copying Obama! :21::21::21:

Nope, it is just good to see the group that used to pretend to care no longer doing that.

It is also sort of fun to see you admit that your savior in the White House is just copying Obama! :21::21::21:

Hey look, nobody hates financially irresponsible people / government more than I do...This nation, it’s people, have been conditioned to make debt and overspending part of the current culture.
The devaluation of currency has worked in favor of the puppet masters.

This country was born in compromise. The last time compromise utterly failed was slavery and we went to war. Which would you prefer?

This country was born among men who had essentially the same intent for it. That is not the case today.

I would prefer law be constructed and enforced as stipulated by the Constitution.

The GOP cares deeply about AMERICAN children...Americans First is a mantra that really pisses you off isn’t it?
images
No ignorance pisses me off. Congrats you found a tragic anecdote. The annual arrest rate of those who applied for DACA is 86 percent below the annual arrest rate for the non-DACA resident population. If you want to make American safer get rid of native born Americans.

They ran out all the insect cockroaches and replaced them with themselves.

Forum List

Back