So what have the Dems accomplished since they took over the House?

This country was born in compromise. The last time compromise utterly failed was slavery and we went to war. Which would you prefer?
This country was born among men who had essentially the same intent for it. That is not the case today.

I would prefer law be constructed and enforced as stipulated by the Constitution.
What are the difference between the GOP and Dems that is any worse than slave vs non-slave?

They have almost got their arch nemesis, the powerful President of American people, Trump.

Well, that's what they say anyway, any minute now.

Hard to accomplish things when Mitch McConnell refuses to bring votes to the senate floor.

Reid did it to the GOP House and I predicted this would come back to bite the Democrats in the future and sure enough, here we are.

Democrats and Republicans are short term thinkers and fail to look at long term ramifications of their actions.

Other than re-investigating your President (which blew up in their faces today), not much.

Oh, there is one thing they did accomplish today. The gave the House back to the Republicans next year.

They got Trump and the GOP to openly admit they do not care about spending or the national debt.
Well, in all fairness, Gator, the spending and national debt came from both sides.
I certainly wouldn't be hanging my hat on that like you are. :auiqs.jpg:

Other than re-investigating your President (which blew up in their faces today), not much.

Oh, there is one thing they did accomplish today. The gave the House back to the Republicans next year.

They got Trump and the GOP to openly admit they do not care about spending or the national debt.
Well, in all fairness, Gator, the spending and national debt came from both sides.
I certainly wouldn't be hanging my hat on that like you are. :auiqs.jpg:

Absolutely. But one side used to pretend to care about spending cuts and the debt, they gave it a lot of lip service. That can no longer be the case, as they have proven to be no different.

Just like Obama did, they have vilified America and increased division

irony-meter.jpg

Hard to accomplish things when Mitch McConnell refuses to bring votes to the senate floor.
Seems to me a fix on the asylum law would sail through the Senate.

But the Dems would rather watch children die than lose a political talking point.
I'd think a path to citizenship for the Dreamers would sail though the House. I guess the GOP doesn't care about children either.

The GOP cares deeply about AMERICAN children...Americans First is a mantra that really pisses you off isn’t it?
images
No ignorance pisses me off. Congrats you found a tragic anecdote. The annual arrest rate of those who applied for DACA is 86 percent below the annual arrest rate for the non-DACA resident population. If you want to make American safer get rid of native born Americans.

LefTard Logic:
“Americans rape and murder Americans...therefore we owe illegals the same opportunity.”

Forum List

Back