So, what makes an election "rigged"?

And look Nat, that doesn't mean the DNC didn't conspire to take him down and present him in lesser light. They certainly did...

Why do you think people were fired?

yes, people were fired and SHOULD have been fired from the DNC for favoring Clinton over Sanders (mindful that Sanders has always been an Independent while in congress.)
But the above does NOT refute that Clinton got 4 million votes more than Sanders. Period !!!

The conservative agenda can't win because most Americans don't want it. It's that simple.

Recent election victories say otherwise. The House and Senate were taken back from Democrats after running over 60,000 ads advocating conservative and Tea Party positions on the issues. You fools lost, you got your ass kicked, bitch slapped, punked, slapped silly. :Boom2:

And after such a big win, what did your newly elected republicans do? Anything?

Your butt hurt over getting bitch slapped is noted.

If the last two years is the result of me being bitch slapped, then do it again. In the mean time, shouldn't you be busy baking the damn cake?

We stopped you freaks cold in 2010, you ran amok for 2 years then we whooped your ass bad. Since then you punks have accomplished nothing major, as evidenced by your constant whining that we obstructed Obama.

Really? This is just in the last year. If this is a whoopin, then do it again.

Gridlock in Washington and chaos on the campaign trail may dominate the headlines, but a look back at the big policy stories of the past year reveals a different story: The Obama administration got most of what it wanted, from overtime regulations to food rules to international trade, affecting virtually every aspect of American life.

A decidedly Obama-friendly agenda broke through with executive actions, regulations, court rulings and even an occasional legislative accomplishment in the Republican Congress. Whether it was re-establishing ties with Cuba, negotiating a 12-nation trade pact spanning the Pacific Rim or winning court cases on gay marriage and Obamacare, there were more policy victories for President Barack Obama than losses.

Read more: Obama's agenda breaks through in 2015
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

a
And look Nat, that doesn't mean the DNC didn't conspire to take him down and present him in lesser light. They certainly did...

Why do you think people were fired?

yes, people were fired and SHOULD have been fired from the DNC for favoring Clinton over Sanders (mindful that Sanders has always been an Independent while in congress.)
But the above does NOT refute that Clinton got 4 million votes more than Sanders. Period !!!

And the above does not refute the fact that the election was rigged...

common sense? do you also not have a clue how accounting works?

Yes, somewhat. Does that have anything to do with the proof you haven't been able to produce?
keep thinking, get someone to help. Sooner or later you will understand how the government money made the free abortions available

It's obvious that you have no way to prove it.
Its only obvious that you are too stupid to understand.
I bet you are one of those that thinks an employer can afford to pay twice as much to its employees without raising prices too

I'm one that knows you haven't shown any proof. Your tap dance is entertaining, but it doesn't prove anything.

You know government funded abortions were outlawed in the 90s, right?
You know planned parenthood was still using government money for abortions dont you.
proof?

They are a baby parts reseller.

That is utterly and completely stupid.

I'm not really up to discussing the left's perverted sicko shit today.

Got it. You like to make claims that can't be backed up. Why am I not surprised?

And the above does not refute the fact that the election was rigged...

If the above will bring you some "comfort" this November, stick with it.....

You being always wrong and resorting to insults brings me far more discomfort. It's painful to think someone can be this stupid. CNN had to pay for some truly professional programming.

I will be very comfortable regardless who the president will be come the election day. The country... maybe not.

If we analyze your statement correctly, then all those red states, that vote a republican into congress, their elections are rigged. Or, it is just the blue states?

The corrupt media and liberal sycophants we are seeing exposed daily now. If you think CNN and NBC are fair you're truly libtarded.

Yes, the media is corrupt....by the 80% total radio stations and TV stations republican owned allowed by bill", scum bag traitor to working people and the Country, by deregulating the FCC. clinton, so, the air waves are owned by the right. Hows that a left problem? The problem is a passive, programmed population and campaign contributions.

Yes, somewhat. Does that have anything to do with the proof you haven't been able to produce?
keep thinking, get someone to help. Sooner or later you will understand how the government money made the free abortions available

I bet you are one of those that thinks an employer can afford to pay twice as much to its employees without raising prices too

I'm one that knows you haven't shown any proof. Your tap dance is entertaining, but it doesn't prove anything.
Im afraid you are just too stupid to understand any proof shown to you.
You are the type that needs it spelled out, you don't have the ability to connect the dots to see the final picture.
I do enjoy you showing your ignorance however, I am becoming tired of you for now.,

Since you haven't even tried to show any proof, your remark is meaningless, as usual.

You are the type that needs it spelled out, you don't have the ability to connect the dots to see the final picture.
I do enjoy you showing your ignorance however, I am becoming tired of you for now.,

Since you haven't even tried to show any proof, your remark is meaningless, as usual.
its all been gone through before, Im sorry the obvious drug use has damaged your brain and you are unable to remember but, sometimes we just have to deal with those things we bring upon ourselves.

its all been gone through before, Im sorry the obvious drug use has damaged your brain and you are unable to remember but, sometimes we just have to deal with those things we bring upon ourselves.

No it hasn't. I understand you heard stories from fox and right wing radio, but those were bullshit, and nothing resembling proof.

It's a solution without a problem.
Dems are against it because it's an unnecessary hurdle for voters. But maybe that's why the right pushes it.
unnecessary hurdle? Are you so retarded and handicap that it would disadvantage you to show an ID?
Bullshit, give me the real reason democrats are so against trying to secure our elections.

I did. If you can't or won't accept it then be done.
You gave a false answer, there is no hardship caused by showing ID.
Now come up with a good reason or admit that you know it would limit the democratic fraud that goes on,.

Your opinion. I gave the only answer. It's a unnecessary hurdle. As I said before, come up with a good reason as to why it's necessary at all.

Voter ID laws are discriminatory efforts to disenfranchise voters, courts rule

Two federal rulings issued this week strike at the core of states' voter identification laws, judging at least two states' efforts to allegedly combat voter fraud were thinly veiled attempts to disenfranchise the poor and minorities.

The rulings finding North Carolina and Wisconsin's voter ID programs largely unconstitutional employed often blistering language that endorses the criticisms often levied against such legislative efforts—they're a Republican attempt to suppress voters inclined to vote Democratic. In a stinging rebuke, the North Carolina ruling went beyond finding that its provisions merely disenfranchised voters, opining that the effort was the legislature's deliberate intent in a state that had been largely subject to federal oversight under Voting Rights Act provisions that have since been struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court.
there you go again. The negro is too stupid to get an ID.
if I were black that would piss me off. Talk about racist.
the reason for the Voter ID is the integrity of the election process.
Now, give a serious answer that does not involve the stupidy of the negro to not have voter id.

Those are your words, dope.

I gave you the answer. I also showed you that federal judges agree. Now, what do you have to show me?

unnecessary hurdle? Are you so retarded and handicap that it would disadvantage you to show an ID?
Bullshit, give me the real reason democrats are so against trying to secure our elections.

Now come up with a good reason or admit that you know it would limit the democratic fraud that goes on,.

Your opinion. I gave the only answer. It's a unnecessary hurdle. As I said before, come up with a good reason as to why it's necessary at all.

Two federal rulings issued this week strike at the core of states' voter identification laws, judging at least two states' efforts to allegedly combat voter fraud were thinly veiled attempts to disenfranchise the poor and minorities.

The rulings finding North Carolina and Wisconsin's voter ID programs largely unconstitutional employed often blistering language that endorses the criticisms often levied against such legislative efforts—they're a Republican attempt to suppress voters inclined to vote Democratic. In a stinging rebuke, the North Carolina ruling went beyond finding that its provisions merely disenfranchised voters, opining that the effort was the legislature's deliberate intent in a state that had been largely subject to federal oversight under Voting Rights Act provisions that have since been struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court.
Now, give a serious answer that does not involve the stupidy of the negro to not have voter id.

I gave you the answer. I also showed you that federal judges agree. Now, what do you have to show me?
Just because federal judges agree does not make it a wrong statement.
The reason for not having voter ID is because it disproportionately disenfranchises the minorities because they CANT GET ID

The conservative agenda can't win because most Americans don't want it. It's that simple.

Recent election victories say otherwise. The House and Senate were taken back from Democrats after running over 60,000 ads advocating conservative and Tea Party positions on the issues. You fools lost, you got your ass kicked, bitch slapped, punked, slapped silly. :Boom2:

The do-nothing Republican Congress? lol. When was abortion outlawed? When was gay marriage outlawed?
the abortion issue is an excellent example of the ignorance of the democrat.
the issue was not to fund abortions, as in, if you want one, pay for it.
The dems turned that into taking away a womans right to an abortion.
False, nobody was taking away the right to an abortion, get one every couple of months if you want, hell throw abortion parties in the hood. But, dont expect others to pay for it.
Whats wrong with that? What the hell is wrong with paying for what you want in this world. The democrats seem to have a problem with it.

You know government funded abortions were outlawed in the 90s, right?
You know planned parenthood was still using government money for abortions dont you.

Prove it, dope.

The reason for not having voter ID is because it disproportionately disenfranchises the minorities because they CANT GET ID

Show us why it's necessary at all.
Part of the reason the federal judges ruled against these states is because they couldn't show why these laws were necessary.
It seems that you have the same problem.

The corrupt media and liberal sycophants we are seeing exposed daily now. If you think CNN and NBC are fair you're truly libtarded.

So, its the media's fault that elections are rigged???

Hell yes it is...without the alphabet networks reporting it, voter fraud continues to be rampant. Bill Richardson had to drop out of national politics over engineering Kerry supposedly caring New Mexico in 2004. It was so blatant everybody thought he's be prosecuted and....nothing, zip, he stayed out of jail and remained Governor of the state.

Show us why it's necessary at all.
Part of the reason the federal judges ruled against these states is because they couldn't show why these laws were necessary.
It seems that you have the same problem.
because it has been proven that people vote under other peoples (dead ones) names.
It also is a major problem now with the illegals voting, not something that can ever be proven without ID requried. But that liberal federal judge knows that. Until there is voter ID, anything goes,
And I think you know that too, but like the others that hate this country, you depend on those 14 million flea infested vermin from south of the border (no offense meant) to ensure your party wins,.

Forum List

Back