So what should Obama have done?

Thanks for all the info, antagon.

Funny...no one ever said we were turning down help (besides the wingnuts), rather that our government was evaluating each offer for feasibility.

It is so easy to twist words...and the Obama bashers are masters at it.

I have no idea whether or not we have turned down a single offer of help. All I know so far is that some people who don't particularly like our President and like to blame him for everything have said so, but let me ask you this. If if is true that we are holding back offers for assistance, just how long do you think we should allow the oil to seep into the gulf before we quit evaluating the situation and start accepting help where it is offered?

Immie

Funny...no one ever said we were turning down help (besides the wingnuts), rather that our government was evaluating each offer for feasibility.

I have no idea whether or not we have turned down a single offer of help. All I know so far is that some people who don't particularly like our President and like to blame him for everything have said so, but let me ask you this. If if is true that we are holding back offers for assistance, just how long do you think we should allow the oil to seep into the gulf before we quit evaluating the situation and start accepting help where it is offered?

Immie

Then you obviously didn't read the links I provided or your just a partisan hack with your head up Obama's ass.

Immie

Then you obviously didn't read the links I provided or your just a partisan hack with your head up Obama's ass.

First since I have not been conversing with you or reading your posts, I have not read your links.

Secondly, if they are what I suspect they are, more drivel from a right wing bitch sites, they still do not provide proof of anything. That is the problem, you can't trust the frigging media any longer. They all have their agendas and you can't trust a frigging thing they say as 90% of the time they are stretching the truth beyond all recognition.

Immie

Immie

First since I have not been conversing with you or reading your posts, I have not read your links.

Secondly, if they are what I suspect they are, more drivel from a right wing bitch sites, they still do not provide proof of anything. That is the problem, you can't trust the frigging media any longer. They all have their agendas and you can't trust a frigging thing they say as 90% of the time they are stretching the truth beyond all recognition.

Immie

So it's the latter not the former. Ok got it!

Immie
Not evaluating the situation but evaluating the offers of help. For instance, what did these countries offer to do, how helpful would their efforts be and would it take away from what is being done now?

Immie
Not evaluating the situation but evaluating the offers of help. For instance, what did these countries offer to do, how helpful would their efforts be and would it take away from what is being done now?

Spin spin spin.... the fact remains, other countries offered their services Obama denied their help. Now how about that link about Norway helping us from day one??

Immie

I'm sorry for you to insinuate that anyone is a partisan hack is absolutely laughable. You give TM a run for her money.

Also, you are not even smart enough to figure out who is on your side and who is not. So maybe you should pull your head out of Bush's ass or is it up Steele's now?

Immie

Immie

Okay, then how long do we evaluate the offers of help while allowing millions upon millions of gallons of oil seep into the sea? Don't you think we should be accepting every offer that is given now (except maybe the idiocy of a nuclear bomb detonated beneath the floor of the gulf to "seal" the leak) and then work on figuring out which ones work best, works okay and don't work at all?

The arrogance of the administration to turn away offers of help no matter who it is offered by is absolutely unbelievable.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

I'm sorry for you to insinuate that anyone is a partisan hack is absolutely laughable. You give TM a run for her money.

Also, you are not even smart enough to figure out who is on your side and who is not. So maybe you should pull your head out of Bush's ass or is it up Steele's now?

Immie

I don't lie so that puts me in a whole different catagory than your friend TM.

I call 'em as I see 'em and you seemed to be moving in the direction of the rest of the partisan hacks. There are literally hundreds of articles written about how Obama refused foreign help and refuses to waive the Jones Act, yet you simply dimiss 'em as right wing websites. Newsflash for you, you'd be hard-pressed to get the truth from any mainstream media source.

By the way, I don't give a rat's ass whose side who is own. FTR, I'm not a Republican.

Immie

Okay, then how long do we evaluate the offers of help while allowing millions upon millions of gallons of oil seep into the sea? Don't you think we should be accepting every offer that is given now (except maybe the idiocy of a nuclear bomb detonated beneath the floor of the gulf to "seal" the leak) and then work on figuring out which ones work best, works okay and don't work at all?

The arrogance of the administration to turn away offers of help no matter who it is offered by is absolutely unbelievable.

Immie
I have no idea what was offered. I have no idea if what was offered would be helpful or not.

heh...didn't Iran offer help the other day?

Forum List

Back