So What Was the Logic of Forcing People to Get the Shot Against People’s Will?

Ya, just get fired and denied new employment.
I had to take drug tests when I was a crane operator. It certainly wasn`t fair when the weed I smoked 2 months ago is still detectable but it certainly wasn`t worth quitting or getting fired over.
What kind of crybaby would look for another job because they`re afraid of a little pinch or they think a chip is being implanted?

IMG_6064.jpeg

Just look how they treated service members.....Here the .mil was doing Stop-Loss on NCOs and company level officers to fight the Haji but letting them go if they didn't get a clot-shot.

No real good reason, just because they could hold power over someone and they could not balk at it.
You never have been in the military.
Power and who has it is drilled into you on day ONE, in basic.

I had to take drug tests when I was a crane operator. It certainly wasn`t fair when the weed I smoked 2 months ago is still detectable but it certainly wasn`t worth quitting or getting fired over.
What kind of crybaby would look for another job because they`re afraid of a little pinch or they think a chip is being implanted?
Peeing into a cup is the equivalent to getting a mystery substance injected?
On what planet?

It is in Trumplandia.
It is how people acted. On the Republican side there is a lot of trust with law enforcement. The same are putting their jackboots on those that are supported by them. And that is a problem. If screwed over, you owe nothing!!!! Karma will come. As it always does with many different endings.

Do you support a company firing any employee for getting an abortion?

And before you get into the ‘nobody was forced’ BS, sure you could have refused.

You just lose your job, denied entry to places you wanted to go, denied new jobs, etc etc.

I know this is news for some who worship big brother and big Pharma, but none of the Covid shots prevents infection nor does it prevent you from transmitting the virus.

So why were lives destroyed to force people to undergo medical procedures on their bodies against their will?

The purpose? Saving lives.

And before you get into the ‘nobody was forced’ BS, sure you could have refused.

You just lose your job, denied entry to places you wanted to go, denied new jobs, etc etc.

I know this is news for some who worship big brother and big Pharma, but none of the Covid shots prevents infection nor does it prevent you from transmitting the virus.

So why were lives destroyed to force people to undergo medical procedures on their bodies against their will?
Were you forced to get the shot?

Forum List

Back