So What Was the Logic of Forcing People to Get the Shot Against People’s Will?

How many people knew what was in the polio (mystery substance) vaccine?

It was our patriotic and community service to get it. I remember going to a community center where the shots and vacs were being done when the first of the successful vaccines for Polio was being metered out. It was a family outing and many BBQs arose from it as well. Yes, we had a few that refused and the "Community" shunned them until they got it. And trust me, when the "Community" demands something it's going to happen either community wise or political. We've let the traitors and terrorists take too much control and now THEY demand I think of them as Patriots. I will always think of them as terrorists and traitors.

And before you get into the ‘nobody was forced’ BS, sure you could have refused.

You just lose your job, denied entry to places you wanted to go, denied new jobs, etc etc.

I know this is news for some who worship big brother and big Pharma, but none of the Covid shots prevents infection nor does it prevent you from transmitting the virus.

So why were lives destroyed to force people to undergo medical procedures on their bodies against their will?

The purpose was to destroy Trumps economy and to scare enough useful idiots to force unconstitutional changes in election laws to allow mass unverified mail in balloting to get Rich Old White Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling *Joe elected.

And before you get into the ‘nobody was forced’ BS, sure you could have refused.

You just lose your job, denied entry to places you wanted to go, denied new jobs, etc etc.

I know this is news for some who worship big brother and big Pharma, but none of the Covid shots prevents infection nor does it prevent you from transmitting the virus.

So why were lives destroyed to force people to undergo medical procedures on their bodies against their will?
So you admit your claim is a lie.
NO ONE WAS EVER FORCED TO
get vaccinated
wear a mask
distance.

The shot reduces the chance of GETTING the virus and improves outcomes for breakthrough infections.

That you think anyone ever claimed the vaccine would prevent transmission in a sick person shows your ignorance of both the science and the reporting.

Yeah you can lead me to water, but I will decide for myself whether to drink it or not. You would just drink it.
SO......................if people decide NOT to take a vaccine, it's the people who OFFERED the vaccine/medicine fault?
Teabaggers blaming cops because THEY didn't obey the speed limit sign a got a speeding ticket.

I worked at a job for 3 weeks. One employee came down with Covid the 2nd time that I know of. We are crammed into cars over long distances. I was the only one that was vaccinated. At 71, it was time to move on due to health. Mine.

Cute post.

Quit lying.

Nobody believes you.

Forum List

Back