So What Was the Logic of Forcing People to Get the Shot Against People’s Will?

A record number of people died from Covid after your master joe took office and out his deadly policies in place.

Xiden lied people died
How many folks died before Biden took office, damn you are nothing but a house negro. All you do is whine about Democrats this, Biden that. Are you even capable of criticizing a damn republican? Neither party is really the party for black folks, we just vote more for Democrats because in the last 60yrs history shows us that black folks benefit more from Democrats and Republicans have become the party of the sheet wearers. Republicans work against the interest of black folks openly, maybe one day you will pull your head out your ass and realize that.

I don't give a damn what you do or don't do. It's a personal choice if you choose to take it good, if you choose not to then good.

it's a good thing that we agree.

Shut up and take yours. Your body is the only one you have any power over.

And thanks for showing us your chickenshit side and not answering my question.

it's a good thing that we agree.

Shut up and take yours. Your body is the only one you have any power over.

And thanks for showing us your chickenshit side and not answering my question.

Fuck boy, it is fools like you that are whining about the vaccine. If you don't want to take it, then don't and STFU whining about it.

There's no such thing as a vaccine that prevents contraction or spreading of any airborne respiratory virus.

The More You Know>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fuck boy, it is fools like you that are whining about the vaccine. If you don't want to take it, then don't and STFU whining about it.

TRIGGER.jpg

Thanks.

Many respirator illnesses are prevented from transmission or infection via innoculation. Tuberculosis being an excellent example along with half dozen others
Covid viruses, along with Rhino and Influenza, are airborne pathogens.
They are known as the common cold and the Flu.
There are NO VACCINES that prevent contraction or spreading of them.
FULL STOP

How many folks died before Biden took office, damn you are nothing but a house negro. All you do is whine about Democrats this, Biden that. Are you even capable of criticizing a damn republican? Neither party is really the party for black folks, we just vote more for Democrats because in the last 60yrs history shows us that black folks benefit more from Democrats and Republicans have become the party of the sheet wearers. Republicans work against the interest of black folks openly, maybe one day you will pull your head out your ass and realize that.
Not a record number. Xiden was gifted with all the knowledge and three vaccines…he f’d it all up

Keep defending your Master Joe and his genocide policies

Covid viruses, along with Rhino and Influenza, are airborne pathogens.
They are known as the common cold and the Flu.
There are NO VACCINES that prevent contraction or spreading of them.
FULL STOP
Addition and subtraction nor your original statement

Again, if you are vaccinated against polio, why does it matter if others aren't?

Because there are those that the vaccine won't work on plus small children that are too young to be vaccinate. I was born in a time when Patriots really were Patriots and you Traitors and Terrorists knew to keep a low profile.

Because there are those that the vaccine won't work on plus small children that are too young to be vaccinate. I was born in a time when Patriots really were Patriots and you Traitors and Terrorists knew to keep a low profile.
I have never heard of “those” that are polio vaccine resistant.

Forum List

Back