So What Was the Logic of Forcing People to Get the Shot Against People’s Will?

And before you get into the ‘nobody was forced’ BS, sure you could have refused.

You just lose your job, denied entry to places you wanted to go, denied new jobs, etc etc.

I know this is news for some who worship big brother and big Pharma, but none of the Covid shots prevents infection nor does it prevent you from transmitting the virus.

So why were lives destroyed to force people to undergo medical procedures on their bodies against their will?
Guess you haven't heard. If everyone had got their shots Covid would no longer exist, even though the shots do nothing to stop you from getting or spreading Covid. It would have just magically gone away.

I have never heard of “those” that are polio vaccine resistant.

Of course not. Pawxsnooze and Rump has never told you therefore, you are unarmed. Get armed. The fact is, even when Hiroshima was nuked there were survors at ground zero.

FB_IMG_1694088483097.jpg

Not a record number. Xiden was gifted with all the knowledge and three vaccines…he f’d it all up

Keep defending your Master Joe and his genocide policies
Keep o
Not a record number. Xiden was gifted with all the knowledge and three vaccines…he f’d it all up

Keep defending your Master Joe and his genocide policies
It's hilarious listening to a book licker accusing a black man of having a master. See I don't argue with foolish boot lickers, you have to let folks research facts for themselves.

Keep o

It's hilarious listening to a book licker accusing a black man of having a master. See I don't argue with foolish boot lickers, you have to let folks research facts for themselves.

You do have a master, it's called the democrat party. Wake up.

And before you get into the ‘nobody was forced’ BS, sure you could have refused.

You just lose your job, denied entry to places you wanted to go, denied new jobs, etc etc.

I know this is news for some who worship big brother and big Pharma, but none of the Covid shots prevents infection nor does it prevent you from transmitting the virus.

So why were lives destroyed to force people to undergo medical procedures on their bodies against their will?
New mandates roll out soon. Lockdowns by December.

Still absolutely false and your common cold example was weak.
Many viruses are or can be airborne.

The big three are influenza, rhinovirus, and RSV which is respiratory syncytial virus

"Airborne" means the biggest droplet that will remain suspended in still air for more than 5 seconds. Such droplets can be quite large, sometimes 100 microns, but mostly they're in the 5 micron neighborhood.

The acid test is whether the virus will float AND RISE in still air. Adenoviruses and most enteroviruses qualify. The idea is, an infected person standing 1m away from you has a near-100% chance of infecting you by breathing in your direction.

Not only that, aerosolized Covid has a half life of 3 hours, which means you can walk into a room where an infected person WAS, breathe the air, and get sick.

You can see by inspection, that masks aren't going to help this equation.

No moron. By medical studies. By actual doctors. You know, those studies people like you keep trying to bury.
Like this teabagger, as nutty as DUHSantis is.

COVID booster warning from Florida surgeon general, who ...​

1694509834445.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › health › covid-booster-wa...

3 days ago — COVID booster warning from Florida surgeon general, who advises people not to get new vaccine. Dr. Joseph Ladapo spoke at a news conference ...

Florida surgeon general: Demon sperm, Capitol rioter ...​

1694510126830.png
Slate
https://slate.com › news-and-politics › 2021/09 › flori...

Sep 22, 2021 — It's a doctor named Joseph Ladapo who was last seen on the national stage participating in a COVID miracle cure event with another doctor who ...

Donald Trump-aligned Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, whose state recorded more COVID-19 cases and deaths in August than it did in any month before vaccines became widely available, has appointed a new state surgeon general.
Is it someone normal who will tell people to get vaccinated? No, you idiot!

It’s a doctor named Joseph Ladapo who was last seen on the national stage participating in a COVID miracle cure event with another doctor who believes that lizard people control the government and that demons cause gynecological problems by implanting stolen sperm, as well as a third doctor who later got arrested for being part of the mob that smashed into the U.S. Capitol in an effort to overturn the presidential election.

To see how much people could buy into the propaganda

To test us

Many failed. Many.

So What Was the Logic of Forcing People to Get the Shot Against People’s Will?
I think they just wanted to own a few rightards...

Keep o

I am not sure what you are trying to prove with your links defending your Master Joe…your links show people died…nobody claimed people didn’t die when trump was president from this new virus

Keep making post trying to defend your master genocide Joey Xiden and his record Covid deaths

Teabaggers BLAMING Biden because THEY didn't get vaccinated.
That's teabagger "logic" for ya'.

Forum List

Back