So What Was the Logic of Forcing People to Get the Shot Against People’s Will?

NOT anyone I hang out with.

Awww...........poor teabagger, just because you were hungry, and turned down the offering of food, doesn't make the person offering food, the Idiot.

The idiot is YOU, DUMBASS.
You’re just pissed you fell for Big Pharma’s lies and now have a ticking time bomb in your blood stream.

So............... get another job, go somewhere else, apply a job that doesn't require a vaccine.

NO shit.
A normal flu shot, taken for decades, by millions of people, DOESN'T prevent people from getting the flu, nor transmitting it.

It's their own doing.
No one is "Forcing" people to do nuclear waste cleanup, either.
What about the people in the military, they must take dozens of vaccines, more if the person goes overseas?
It's their choice.

Hey dummy, the annual flu shot is given for individual flu strain. Maybe several strains, not all strains. You still get “the flu” just not the strain the shot was formulated for.

You obviously don’t know chit about how vaccines work. So get off your high horse until you know what the hell you’re talking about. 🤦‍♂️

Hey dummy, the annual flu shot is given for individual flu strain. Maybe several strains, not all strains.
No shit, why do you think the formula for vaccines, changes each year?
The same with COVID.
You still get “the flu” just not the strain the shot was formulated for.
Not all the time, depending on the person's immune system and how strong it is.
The vaccine just reinforces a person's immune system.
You obviously don’t know chit about how vaccines work. So get off your high horse until you know what the hell you’re talking about. 🤦‍♂️
You're FOS.

No shit, why do you think the formula for vaccines, changes each year?
The same with COVID.

Not all the time, depending on the person's immune system and how strong it is.
The vaccine just reinforces a person's immune system.

You're FOS.

You truly are an idiot. The covid and the flu shots are as different as the day is long. How many times have you been told to get a flu shot booster within weeks of your flu shot?

You truly are an idiot.
What a fucking moron.
The covid and the flu shots are as different as the day is long.
No, shit.
I was referring to different strains of COVID and the flu.
NOT that they are the same vaccine, dumbass.
How many times have you been told to get a flu shot booster within weeks of your flu shot?

News: Would Two Flu Shots Protect Me Better... ( ...​

1697026069576.png
National Institutes of Health (.gov)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › search › research-news

In SOTR, a booster strategy 5 weeks after standard influenza vaccination is safe and effective and induces an increased antibody response compared with standard ...

What Is A Booster Flu Shot And Why Might My Child Need It?​

1697026131867.png
ReNue Rx
https://renuerx.com › general-health › what-is-a-boost...

Every year millions of children and adults receive the booster flu shot for immunity against the influenza viruses. Flu vaccines can protect children from ...

I had to take drug tests when I was a crane operator. It certainly wasn`t fair when the weed I smoked 2 months ago is still detectable but it certainly wasn`t worth quitting or getting fired over.
What kind of crybaby would look for another job because they`re afraid of a little pinch or they think a chip is being implanted?
So you have no self respect

What a fucking moron.

No, shit.
I was referring to different strains of COVID and the flu.
NOT that they are the same vaccine, dumbass.

News: Would Two Flu Shots Protect Me Better... ( ...

View attachment 841473
National Institutes of Health (.gov)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › search › research-news
In SOTR, a booster strategy 5 weeks after standard influenza vaccination is safe and effective and induces an increased antibody response compared with standard ...

What Is A Booster Flu Shot And Why Might My Child Need It?

View attachment 841475
ReNue Rx
https://renuerx.com › general-health › what-is-a-boost...
Every year millions of children and adults receive the booster flu shot for immunity against the influenza viruses. Flu vaccines can protect children from ...

Now back to your original point before you went zigzagging down the road”

“NO shit.
A normal flu shot, taken for decades, by millions of people, DOESN'T prevent people from getting the flu, nor transmitting it.”

It indeed does stop transmission of the strain the shot is formulated for.

quit conflating issues and learn something

Forum List

Back