So What's Up with Zimmerman?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Of course Holder and Adolf Obama were just pandering to the LIV's. They talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Score one for the good guys

-Geaux

Hopefully that fat asses arteries are clogging as we speak.

Hopefully your conscience is emerging as we speak. Vile troll. Wishing death upon someone is unacceptable. How utterly disgusting. I mean, how basely grotesque and uncivilized can people like you be?

Last edited:

Hopefully your conscience is emerging as we speak. Vile troll. Wishing death upon someone is unacceptable. How utterly disgusting. I mean, how how basely grotesque and uncivilized can people like you be?
And yet you cheer Zimmerman murdering an u.armed child. vile indeed. :). oh and fuck Zimmerman. I ohope for the rest of his life he suffers for what he did. keep eating fat boy, keep eating.

Hopefully your conscience is emerging as we speak. Vile troll. Wishing death upon someone is unacceptable. How utterly disgusting. I mean, how how basely grotesque and uncivilized can people like you be?
And yet you cheer Zimmerman murdering an u.armed child. vile indeed. :). oh and fuck Zimmerman. I ohope for the rest of his life he suffers for what he did. keep eating fat boy, keep eating.

Grow up. You are a child in a man's body. You can kill someone if you are unarmed, nobody says you need a gun to take a person's life. Specifically speaking, you can use the concrete, or your bare hands.

Keep dreaming you malfeasant troll. Keep dreaming. I hope karma bites you in the butt for your spiteful attitude.

Last edited:
Tell me if you've heard this one before:

A 17 year old child punched a referee in the face, ONE time.

Police have accused a 17-year-old player in a recreational soccer league of punching Portillo after he called a foul on him and issued him a yellow card.

Family members of a Utah soccer referee who died a week after a player punched him in the head called on athletes around the world Sunday night to hold their tempers in check so another family doesn't have to suffer.

Utah soccer referee dies after being punched by player - ESPN FC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF8hMW2D0Ic]Died Soccer Referee Ricardo Portillo - Referee Hit In Head By Angry Teen During Game Family Justice - YouTube[/ame]

While I tend to agree with you more often than not, I think you are way off on this one Zona. You need to take the blinders off. Zimmerman did not have a track record of being a trouble maker, nor did he have a track record of being racist in any way. In fact, the exact opposite is true. While it is unfortunate that Trayvon Martin lost his life, it seems to be quite obvious that Trayvon was the aggressor and left Zimmerman with little choice but to defend himself.

All of you who so wanted to see Zimmerman convicted forget one thing, and I don't think this was ever brought up, but it should have been. Zimmerman only fired one shot. That is not the act of an aggressor looking to put some punk down. When's the last time you heard of a cop shooting someone after saying he thought they had a gun. The cop fires five or more shots. Zimmerman fired one, to stop the kid from beating him.

While I tend to agree with you more often than not, I think you are way off on this one Zona. You need to take the blinders off. Zimmerman did not have a track record of being a trouble maker, nor did he have a track record of being racist in any way. In fact, the exact opposite is true. While it is unfortunate that Trayvon Martin lost his life, it seems to be quite obvious that Trayvon was the aggressor and left Zimmerman with little choice but to defend himself.

All of you who so wanted to see Zimmerman convicted forget one thing, and I don't think this was ever brought up, but it should have been. Zimmerman only fired one shot. That is not the act of an aggressor looking to put some punk down. When's the last time you heard of a cop shooting someone after saying he thought they had a gun. The cop fires five or more shots. Zimmerman fired one, to stop the kid from beating him.

Logic dictates that if he were the aggressor, he would have sought to put more bullets into Martin than he did. If he were driven by rage, he could have emptied the entire clip into him. Therefore, it is safe to say he was not an aggressor of any type.

Regardless how Zimmerman dealt justice, where's that dipshit Holder? Pandered to the Blacks and went back to his business of killing Americans

They must of added the circus to the 'phony scandals' list

-Geaux

Some good dissent for a change!

What do you mean Zimmerman didn't have a record.

He was arrested for assaulting a police officer.
His ex-girlfriend got a restraining order against him.
He broke a woman's leg at a party where he was a bouncer.

Domestic Violence and George Zimmerman's Defense | The Nation

In Zimmerman’s case, two pieces of character evidence never made it to the trial. First, a recorded statement from Witness No. 9, Zimmerman’s female cousin, in which she said that he molested her for ten years when they were both children, beginning when she just 6 years old. Second, a report filed in August 2005, when Zimmerman’s former fiancé sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence.

You see, this is why I don't have big worries about Zimmerman eventually getting his. The guy is trouble. Someone's going to look at him the wrong way or call him a nasty name in a bar, and he'll be back in front of a judge...

What do you mean Zimmerman didn't have a record.

He was arrested for assaulting a police officer.
His ex-girlfriend got a restraining order against him.
He broke a woman's leg at a party where he was a bouncer.

Domestic Violence and George Zimmerman's Defense | The Nation

In Zimmerman’s case, two pieces of character evidence never made it to the trial. First, a recorded statement from Witness No. 9, Zimmerman’s female cousin, in which she said that he molested her for ten years when they were both children, beginning when she just 6 years old. Second, a report filed in August 2005, when Zimmerman’s former fiancé sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence.

You see, this is why I don't have big worries about Zimmerman eventually getting his. The guy is trouble. Someone's going to look at him the wrong way or call him a nasty name in a bar, and he'll be back in front of a judge...

Zimmerman was arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer.
Anyone can get a restraining order against anyone.
He never broke a woman's leg anywhere.
I have been arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer 2 times.
I have had numerous restraining orders taken out against me.
I was accused of breaking legs on and off the playing field.
Zimmerman never murdered anyone and has never been convicted of any crime.
To date he is considered to be a model citizen same as you.
Today a mass murderer is on trial and I doubt you have a clue who he is as media has not told you what to believe and think.

[

Today a mass murderer is on trial and I doubt you have a clue who he is as media has not told you what to believe and think.

Probably because that mass murderer, whoever he is, (I think there are a couple right now) wasn't given a pass on the crime because his Daddy was a judge and his victims were poor black people.

But, yeah, here's more on your "Model Citizen"...

George Zimmerman lost job as party security guard for being too aggressive, ex-co-worker says * - NY Daily News

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the man said. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

The year 2005 was a bad one for Zimmerman: he was arrested for fighting with a cop trying to arrest his friend for underage drinking, and he and his ex-fiancée took out protective orders against each other.

Zimmerman was found not guilty and I really don't care what the fuck he's doing now.

He has the right to do anything he wants to as long as it within the law.

Good Gawd. Find someone else to bitch about and grow the fuck up.

[

Probably because that mass murderer, whoever he is, (I think there are a couple right now) wasn't given a pass on the crime because his Daddy was a judge and his victims were poor black people.

George Zimmerman lost job as party security guard for being too aggressive, ex-co-worker says * - NY Daily News

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the man said. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

The year 2005 was a bad one for Zimmerman: he was arrested for fighting with a cop trying to arrest his friend for underage drinking, and he and his ex-fiancée took out protective orders against each other.

Zimmerman's Daddy was a Judge?
HAHAHA Joe, it is the law in Florida on FVA that both parties have restraining orders and take anger management classes.
The law. You are a funny man with your tall tales.
He has no convictions, none, nada, zero.
And you still have no clue about the mass murderer on trial now Joe.
Sad, the uninformed here that follow one case and have no clue about anything else.
Media tells you what to do, think and act and you bought it hook, line and sinker.
They made your mind up before the trial, before you heard any witnesses or saw any evidence.
Go and inform yourself and tell us who the mass murderer is that is on trial right now Joe.
Tell us why media is not telling you what to think and believe before this trial.
Be a good citizen.

[

Zimmerman's Daddy was a Judge?
HAHAHA Joe, it is the law in Florida on FVA that both parties have restraining orders and take anger management classes.
The law. You are a funny man with your tall tales.
He has no convictions, none, nada, zero.
And you still have no clue about the mass murderer on trial now Joe.
Sad, the uninformed here that follow one case and have no clue about anything else.
Media tells you what to do, think and act and you bought it hook, line and sinker.
They made your mind up before the trial, before you heard any witnesses or saw any evidence.
Go and inform yourself and tell us who the mass murderer is that is on trial right now Joe.
Tell us why media is not telling you what to think and believe before this trial.
Be a good citizen.

If you are babbling about Major Hasan, I've commented on that case extensively.

Point is, Zimmerman was a real piece of shit who was going to hurt someone eventually. Just too bad it happened to be a kid, and more unfortunate Florida is such a racist state they can't do right about it.

Most people look at this with jaw-dropping shock, that this sort of shit still goes on in 2013.

holder is trying to figure out how to break the news that there will be no federal prosecution. Zimmerman is going to get millions from NBC for their altering the 911 call. He will get more millions from Florida for prosecuting him knowing there was no case. He will retire to a mansion in a gated community.

Trayvon Martin's parents will keep fundraising for the Trayvon Martin foundation, which Al Sharpton showed them how to set up and fleece. Don't forget to send in your check.

[

Hearsay.
No evidence?
No convictions?
I wonder why?
People sold stories to the media trying to profit from the media frenzy!

Media frenzy!!
We saw it in Europe, remember the Amanda Knox case?
Media frenzy.
How the Knox case impacted on the Liam McCarty case!
Media frenzy.

holder is trying to figure out how to break the news that there will be no federal prosecution. Zimmerman is going to get millions from NBC for their altering the 911 call. He will get more millions from Florida for prosecuting him knowing there was no case. He will retire to a mansion in a gated community.

Trayvon Martin's parents will keep fundraising for the Trayvon Martin foundation, which Al Sharpton showed them how to set up and fleece. Don't forget to send in your check.

There will be no news breaking. The sadistic regime likes to torment people and keep this publicity stunt going for as long as they can.

Forum List

Back