So whats your response to bidens speech?

No I’m not. Don’t you call me a liar. :poke:

I was up in a plane for the second half, so missed his Oracle of Delphi presentation.
Hell fucking yes you are a liar. You were the one who reminded us all about it, remember;
He had his speech made for him. It was all about Russia and Ukraine.
He spoke of nothing else. Didn’t he?

Sabre rattling. It doesn’t quite suit Sleepy Joe. He must have had a surge of testosterone. Can you get that now, per injection?

And as for Nancy’s simpering facial expression....:puhleeze: ? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Biden was lost most of the speech he is way out of touch with the people...
What I want to know is WTF was wrong with Pelosi?...she was jumping up and down like a woman that forgot her Preparation H ointment....

Biden was lost most of the speech he is way out of touch with the people...
What I want to know is WTF was wrong with Pelosi?...she was jumping up and down like a woman that forgot her Preparation H ointment....
Refer to post # 263 and the grievance party.

Hell fucking yes you are a liar. You were the one who reminded us all about it, remember;
He had his speech made for him. It was all about Russia and Ukraine.
He spoke of nothing else. Didn’t he?

Sabre rattling. It doesn’t quite suit Sleepy Joe. He must have had a surge of testosterone. Can you get that now, per injection?

And as for Nancy’s simpering facial expression....:puhleeze: ? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yay! That’s what l said. .read all about it here. :woohoo:

You could get a job as a town crier.

The talk about the police by all Democrats I know, are to put more funding out there. You should learn to separate reactions versus policy.
Is what the Demonrats are proposing is actually REfunding the police to replace what they were in favor of defunding the police?

I loved his solution for inflation. "Businesses should reduce costs." That was hilarious.

Then when he said that he would secure the border, Democrats were pissed . Of course he didn't offer any ideas as to how he's going to do that.

On the other hand … if you missed Joe Biden’s State of the Union remarks — and I certainly hope you didn’t suffer through them as he and we did — to understand what he tried to say you will have to read his comments as prepared here because it was exceedingly difficult to understand what he was actually trying to read from his teleprompters.

It was a strange affair, akin to the longest “Saturday Night Live” comedy skit ever, playing to a room half empty but mostly unmasked. I have never seen a SOTU delivered to half an audience, but if I were a Democrat, I would have stayed away too, or would have, as Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) did, sat in the Republican section.

Upon entering the room, Biden handed Speaker Nancy Pelosi the official copy of his remarks. She did not tear up the pages, one by one, as she did Donald Trump’s last SOTU remarks in 2020, when the state of our union was great. However, tearing up Biden’s speech would have been the best thing she could have done for her party’s midterm prospects. (BTW, our criminal complaintagainst Pelosi for tearing up that official document is still pending.)

Nancy’s face. :08621:

AAACA0F4-13FE-4423-9E98-672C32F3456D.jpeg

If you refused to watch, you missed the most absurd SOTU comedy routine ever.

‘Freedom Will Always Triumph Over Tyranny’​

Biden opened his speech by praising the lack of Covid-19 theater in the legislative chambers and claiming that “freedom will always triumph over tyranny.”

The audacious claim comes just a few months after the president tried to force the coronavirus jab on American workers, pushed his administration to work with Big Tech to censor his political opponents, and smeared Republicans as domestic terrorists for caring about their children’s education.

Powerful Sanctions Stopped Russia​

Days after Biden said U.S. sanctions against Russia weren’t expected to “prevent anything from happening” in the Ukraine conflict, the president claimed that he leveraged powerful punishments against Vladimir Putin, which stopped the Eastern European in his tracks.

And so on........

‘Freedom Will Always Triumph Over Tyranny’​

Biden opened his speech by praising the lack of Covid-19 theater in the legislative chambers and claiming that “freedom will always triumph over tyranny.”

The audacious claim comes just a few months after the president tried to force the coronavirus jab on American workers, pushed his administration to work with Big Tech to censor his political opponents, and smeared Republicans as domestic terrorists for caring about their children’s education.

Powerful Sanctions Stopped Russia​

Days after Biden said U.S. sanctions against Russia weren’t expected to “prevent anything from happening” in the Ukraine conflict, the president claimed that he leveraged powerful punishments against Vladimir Putin, which stopped the Eastern European in his tracks.

And so on........

Except Russia has not been stopped.

Forum List

Back