So whats your response to bidens speech?

The Indians had territorial disputes but did not genocidal annihilate each other as the white man did.

Not true. Texas was downright stolen.

Bullshit on your take on the indians. They were savages that tortured and enslaved their enemies and killed women and children.
It was all about who was the badass on the block. And yes they wiped out other tribes.

You need to learn some Texas history.

There were a lot of politicians and media asking the same thing.
"Why were republicans clapping like trained seals" was one quote.
Great.

I wondered that too. But the question remains, if negative reactions such as pelosi did to trump are wrong, what would you have them do?

It was an easy question when I asked it. Why a total refusal to answer is beyond me but I'm moving on

The problem is the price to the consumer not the costs to the manufacturer.
How do you separate them? The costs to the manufacturer are ultimately paid for by the consumer. If you raise the prices the seller must pay - via higher employee wages - then the price of the product goes up.
Failure of big businesses (not small ones) is most often due to skimming off the top and insisting on increasing profits year by year while making their product more expensive to purchase but not more expensive to produce.
I’m not sure about that. That’s just your hate for big businesses talking.

Bullshit on your take on the indians. They were savages that tortured and enslaved their enemies and killed women and children.
It was all about who was the badass on the block. And yes they wiped out other tribes.

You need to learn some Texas history.
What was it when we did it to them?

Native American Indians could be brutal, sure. But that is a human trait I believe. Just different justifications

Great.

I wondered that too. But the question remains, if negative reactions such as pelosi did to trump are wrong, what would you have them do?

It was an easy question when I asked it. Why a total refusal to answer is beyond me but I'm moving on

What they always did in the past...stay seated and dont clap.
It ain't rocket science.

Either it was just to be polite or they were just being RINOS.

Nothing.

Yes regretfully as I had a nightmare from Hell about the old potato head and Corn Pop that I'm about to share in the general section. XD

That occurred to me also. While I think the media would have bitched regardless as there is no right move really, nothing I think would have been a proper move.

What was it when we did it to them?

Native American Indians could be brutal, sure. But that is a human trait I believe. Just different justifications

No different than what they did to their enemies.
We were the strongest tribe it's that simple,and you know damn good and well that they would have done the same thing if they were able.
The indians had no clue as to the numbers the white man had,they attacked small groups not knowing that we outnumbered them by a huge margin.

16 pages of the Trump grievance thread over losing the election, while scapegoating Biden at his state of the union is priceless. I said it yesterday, you can come back a week later on this same thread, and the arguments they have against Biden are equal to, "he has ugly shoes." And that's it. They'll never get beyond that. Carry on losers.

No different than what they did to their enemies.
We were the strongest tribe it's that simple,and you know damn good and well that they would have done the same thing if they were able.
The indians had no clue as to the numbers the white man had,they attacked small groups not knowing that we outnumbered them by a huge margin.
You are an Indian, what do you do?

If they are defending their home of course they go to war. As would we. As would anyone.

Biden’s speech was just another regurgitation of slogans, clichés and platitudes. Nothing of true substance.

Before libbies start wailing about Native Americans they should be learned and not emotive and wishful

B9BF73D4-899A-4869-ABC8-9C2C5CC347DE.jpeg

Forum List

Back