So whats your response to bidens speech?

So whats your response to bidens speech?​

dog-doggy.gif

If China can do it, we can do it. We can also go city wide with subways. I've seen it all done in South America, and the climate is the same as California. Stop making excuses.
So South America and China? So all we have to do is bankrupt the country and go third world or go communist. Got it.
Maybe you should suggest that California not shutoff power to those in charge. Maybe they will listen to you they certainly do not listen to most of those affected by power outages

You see, there's where her common sense takes a nose dive right out of the box. Drill where? On government land? Fuck that. Why should I pay taxes for government land I use, so oil companies can make a profit, where I have to pay them too. Drill on nongovernment land. And by the way, what is wrong with wind, solar, and electric, that is less damaging to the environment. Did her common sense think about high speed rail, electric buses, and subways in all cities? Fuck no. Oil companies have her in their back pocket. It's the same old song and dance with Republicans. I got mine, and fuck you.
Idiot.

You need to turn in that 100 round magazine right now and turn in your war guns!!! Deer are wearing kevlar! He said so! But he gonna fix it all! He said so! He gonna cap this, and fix immigration and fix schools and get insulin! He gonna fix the roads! He gonna cure cancer!

He's so full of shit it ain't funny!
Gonna bring down the cost of child care by raising the minimum wage to $15/hr. SMFH. Where did this moron go to school.

It was OK, nothing to write home about. Good on Ukraine (except for the part he mumbled saying Putin would not win the hearts and minds of the Uranium people). No surprises, except maybe saying we had to fix the problem at the border. He ought to know. He made a fkd up situation worse from day one. His laundry lists on jobs, growth in GDP, etc was accurate, but does not impress the people out there less prepared to deal with inflation, even if he didn't create the inflation. Lots of we need to, we need to, we need to, yada, yada, yada, and this and that, and the other, Ow I've heard it before during every administration since Nixon. Tired of the spring butt ovations (surprised the Reps participated that often so maybe it really was an OK speech), tired of the "I wanna introduce little joey and little Suzy Rottencrotch, they're amazing and you need to hear their story". No. I rarely need to hear their story. Maybe I'm just 67-years-old and jaded.

Not a bad conclusion but I disagree on his job claims.

Was it just me or did you see a lot of Republicans clapping?
I thought I saw that too, but it was when the vegetable said we needed to "control the borders and fix immigration once and for all" I think it is the only thing he said that I agreed with. The rest was a campaign speech.

I had to agree with Biden on how veterans are treated

1. Veterans are taken care of medically by the government 100%. It truly is government run health care. Check

2. Veterans are continually given subpar health care dating back as far as I can remember, back even after the government refused to own up to their Agent Orange in Vietnam causing all kinds of cancers and treating them accordingly. Check.

3. The democrat party is in control of Congress and the Executive Branch while veterans are being neglected and abused by government run health care the democrats control. Check

4. Government run health care is what they want for us all.. Check.

As for the masks, they mysteriously all disappeared at the speech,

It looks as though Biden alone with his fabulous leadership and sheer will power has defeated the Pandemic single handedly, even though more have died with Covid under them than Trump as they continue to die.

And lastly, Biden kept talking about sanctions against Russia but failed to mention that under him the US is importing more oil from Russia than ever before despite the sanctions

Trump did a lot for our veterans.
He made it possible for veterans to see Doctors outside of the VA system.

my favorite part:

"Intel’s CEO, Pat Gelsinger, who is here tonight... is ready to increase his "investment from
$20 billion to $100 billion. That would be one of the biggest investments in manufacturing in American history."

I wondered about international views and then I came across what The United Kingdom's BBC, notoriously left-wing outfit that it is,might have to say.

It was surprising.

True, it was Americans they interviewed - what was surprising was that they actually broadcast the results. Has The Beeb's faith been shaken?

OMG!

just after posting the above I checked out Google News and saw this reaction from The Indenpendent, The UK's perhaps most virulent left winger.....

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.44.06 PM.png

I gotta stop reading the reactions - I'm gonna wet myself and then people will mistake me for Xiden!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back