So whats your response to bidens speech?

Well, they are in the record, right or wrong. Not sure I ever trust those numbers during any administration, so I don't particularly mind him quoting ones that make him look better. Every one of them, that ever gave that yearly speech, put their best numbers or spin on the numbers out there. Not sure I trust the inflation numbers either. Seems higher, looking at gasoline and food, though not having much of an effect on me, though lumber pissed me off when I built my new shed to my standard last year, and of course ammunition costs as I go through a lot of it.

The only increase in jobs are due to those going back to work after the covid closures.
We sure as hell arent creating new jobs under this admin.

673xrg.jpg

You see, there's where her common sense takes a nose dive right out of the box. Drill where? On government land? Fuck that. Why should I pay taxes for government land I use, so oil companies can make a profit, where I have to pay them too. Drill on nongovernment land. And by the way, what is wrong with wind, solar, and electric, that is less damaging to the environment. Did her common sense think about high speed rail, electric buses, and subways in all cities? Fuck no. Oil companies have her in their back pocket. It's the same old song and dance with Republicans. I got mine, and fuck you.
This is why.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
This COUNTRY is strong.

The fact you think otherwise speaks volumes.
Where would you rather live?
No it isn't. You cannot have a strong country with an open border. He talks about terrorists. Who the fuck do you think is coming into this country?

The only increase in jobs are due to those going back to work after the covid closures.
We sure as hell arent creating new jobs under this admin.
Quite a bit of it, to be sure, but a lot of it around here is actually new jobs being created in this and surrounding counties. At the same time, I will say that many of these new jobs being created here are probably job losses in other areas of the country as investment moves south, and this due to the lower wage scale, under utilized by capable labor availability, the business friendly environment and tax structure of TN as a whole, availability of farmland near towns and farmers getting older, not wanting to farm and their kids wanting to do other things after college than take over large family farms. Lot of reasons, but whatever president in office, (any president) is not the reason. Still, if in office, presidents always claim new jobs as "their" new jobs, since long before I was born.

Wages are up
Jobs are up.
GDP is up.
Oh yea, some inflation.
Immigrants do jobs you won't.
Prices are up.

Value of the dollar is down.

some inflation? :auiqs.jpg:
673zmt.jpg

Heaven help you if you live on a fixed income. . . well, Joe and other elites and government bureaucrats? They don't give a fuck about you. NOT. ONE. BIT.

No it isn't. You cannot have a strong country with an open border. He talks about terrorists. Who the fuck do you think is coming into this country?
The same people that came in when trump was in office.

Prices are up.

Heaven help you if you live on a fixed income. . . well, Joe and other elites and government bureaucrats? They don't give a fuck about you. NOT. ONE. BIT.
Hey holy shit.
Like you or any (R) actually care about people on a fixed income or people in poverty.
All the RW cares about is the Ultra Rich.
But sure, let's pretend some more.
Trump did NOTHING to help ^^^^^^^ these people.
Quit Lying.

Forum List

Back