So whats your response to bidens speech?

You need to turn in that 100 round magazine right now and turn in your war guns!!! Deer are wearing kevlar! He said so! But he gonna fix it all! He said so! He gonna cap this, and fix immigration and fix schools and get insulin! He gonna fix the roads! He gonna cure cancer!

He's so full of shit it ain't funny!
We need to have faith that Biden will cure that problem of "being full of shit" without delay....

He'll leave it on the White House carpet before noon today!!!!

I wondered about international views and then I came across what The United Kingdom's BBC, notoriously left-wing outfit that it is,might have to say.

It was surprising.

True, it was Americans they interviewed - what was surprising was that they actually broadcast the results. Has The Beeb's faith been shaken?

OMG!

just after posting the above I checked out Google News and saw this reaction from The Indenpendent, The UK's perhaps most virulent left winger.....

View attachment 609477

I gotta stop reading the reactions - I'm gonna wet myself and then people will mistake me for Xiden!

I noticed when he said that, one of the lefties on here said he heard "uraniums" LOL

Meaning what?
Meaning nothing more than, upon reading the yearly shifts over a 30-year period I was surprised and realized Texas is no longer what I thought it to be. There is no dramatic ethnic influx shift here, and like I said, after doing the same search and seeing the tables for other state, did not see another with as great a shift in the same short period. I drew no conclusion of the shift coming from other states and assumed it to be proximity to our southern border.
I was surprised by your saying that eventually illegals become citizens. From what I read, I assumed illegals remained illegal as there was no mechanism to become citizens if they were in the country illegally.

Meaning nothing more than, upon reading the yearly shifts over a 30-year period I was surprised and realized Texas is no longer what I thought it to be. There is no dramatic ethnic influx shift here, and like I said, after doing the same search and seeing the tables for other state, did not see another with as great a shift in the same short period. I drew no conclusion of the shift coming from other states and assumed it to be proximity to our southern border.
I was surprised by your saying that eventually illegals become citizens. From what I read, I assumed illegals remained illegal as there was no mechanism to become citizens if they were in the country illegally.

But of course there is an avenue for illegals to become citizens.
We've seen it since Reagan. They show up and they eventually get amnesty.
With the current influx I believe the dems are making a huge mistake. Hispanics are Conservative for the most part and the Hispanics that came here legally have no love for those who come here by border jumping.
They feel cheated and I dont blame them.
I was engaged to an Hispanic girl over 30 years ago and Her father served in the US Navy. I had nothing but respect for the man God rest his soul.
Their whole family hated illegals and I dont blame them.

I thought it went well. A few gaffes but nothing unexpected. I’m sure right-wing media will go through his speech and find something stupid to write about. You guys will have your marching orders in the morning.

I liked his comment about funding the police. I’ve stated here that I think the police should have additional funding and be held to higher standards. I think his statement will put that right-wing talking point to rest. Nah, never mind. You guys will continue saying that Biden wants to defund the police.

He managed to get through the entire speech without any major stumbles or mumbling. Did pretty well for Biden.

In general it was the same speech that is given every year, a bunch of propaganda and nonsense that is geared to touting how wonderful the administration is doing.

Propaganda, that is all the SOTU has been since that advent of television. Possibly since it was regularly broadcast on radio.

It would be nice if the practice of broadcasting it would simply end.

He certainly knows his stuff.
52C65B70-E724-4B43-8E68-CF73562ED277.jpeg

I thought it went well. A few gaffes but nothing unexpected. I’m sure right-wing media will go through his speech and find something stupid to write about. You guys will have your marching orders in the morning.

I liked his comment about funding the police. I’ve stated here that I think the police should have additional funding and be held to higher standards. I think his statement will put that right-wing talking point to rest. Nah, never mind. You guys will continue saying that Biden wants to defund the police.
OMG---The reason why we would say that Biden wants to defund the police is because both BIDEN AND HIS HO said they wanted to defund the police including in their commercials.

Yes Biden NOW (after the polls showing Americans are pissed off about the rising crime rate and that America is also onto the absentee ballot scam, is saying that Defunding the police is a bad ideal....................

BUT back in 2020 when he needed BLM criminal loving activists to harvest fake absentee ballots and drop them off to steal the election he was saying: DEFUND THE POLICE, CRIMMINALS matter more.

all I am saying is if that type of reaction was wrong from her, what would you want from the Rs that wouldn't be close to the same.
They won elections after, right?

It's not about right and wrong, just about power

Two of the best State of the Union Addresses I have ever seen in my life were by Bill Clinton in his term and Joe Biden last night! Wow what an amazing speech he gave!
I have to say, this clip is my favorite of all speeches from either party at it was by Bill Clinton

To this day, I still laugh when I see it.

Hilarious

OMG---The reason why we would say that Biden wants to defund the police is because both BIDEN AND HIS HO said they wanted to defund the police including in their commercials.

Yes Biden NOW (after the polls showing Americans are pissed off about the rising crime rate and that America is also onto the absentee ballot scam, is saying that Defunding the police is a bad ideal....................

BUT back in 2020 when he needed BLM criminal loving activists to harvest fake absentee ballots and drop them off to steal the election he was saying: DEFUND THE POLICE, CRIMMINALS matter more.

Sure, fund the police, cure cancer, secure the border, bring peace to the world, blah, blah, blah.

Sounds great Joe. What a genius he is.

Forum List

Back