So... where the subpoena?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
The House Judiciary Committee authorized a subpoena almost 2 weeks ago - why hasn't it been issued?
House Judiciary authorizes subpoena for full Mueller report

Nadler threatens the possibility of an impeachment inquiry to get the information released -- if he has the power to subpoena, why hasn't he used it? Why threaten an even bigger move if he already has what he needs?
Nadler holds fire on Mueller report subpoena

My take? The Dems are just posturing for the useful idiots - they know they cannot win here, but if they can keep the narrative going, the low-information droolers will continue to spam social media with their spoon-fed drivel.

This process is already starting to backfire on these people, only the lemmings of the left still believe in this Hoax.....it's hilarious.....

cause he's waiting for the report to be released. until or unless barr goes thru with redactions. if - as suspected - it isn't given to the gang of eight unredacted, then that subpoena is signed, sealed & will be delivered. but if barr sees the light & gives them an unredacted report- then the subpoena was unnecessary to implement.

doy.

Last edited:
cause he's waiting for the report to be released.
Why? He's been able to subpoena it for almost 2 weeks now. Why wait?
answered that already.
You said he's waiting, lol, nowhere did you explain why.

well i took an educated guess... something you are incapable of? anyhoo, them thar redactions, how many redactions & what they signify will all determine the next step. he's not like donny who is impulsive like a spoiled child who wants instant gratification 24/7.

double

doy.

The subpoena can’t be served because it’s illegal.
The House Judiciary Committee authorized a subpoena almost 2 weeks ago - why hasn't it been issued?
House Judiciary authorizes subpoena for full Mueller report

Nadler threatens the possibility of an impeachment inquiry to get the information released -- if he has the power to subpoena, why hasn't he used it? Why threaten an even bigger move if he already has what he needs?
Nadler holds fire on Mueller report subpoena

My take? The Dems are just posturing for the useful idiots - they know they cannot win here, but if they can keep the narrative going, the low-information droolers will continue to spam social media with their spoon-fed drivel.

cause he's waiting for the report to be released.
answered that already.
well i took an educated guess...
:lol: and STILL haven't explained the WHY of his delay.
:eusa_doh:

why would he blow his load early? what would that prove & what would be gained from it? me thinx it's pretty clear. do you have another theory? i'm betting not.

answered that already.
why would he blow his load early? what would that prove & what would be gained from it? me thinx it's pretty clear. do you have another theory? i'm betting not.
:lol:
Still can't answer the question, eh?
Thought not.

answered that already.
Thought not.

yep i did. & why... looky here - i was right. :71:

House Judiciary votes to subpoena Mueller's full report

Jerry Nadler: No subpoena for Mueller report until after seeing Barr's redacted version

:itsok::fu:

Thought not.
Jerry Nadler: No subpoena for Mueller report until after seeing Barr's redacted version
You clearly did not read either of these cites because nowhere does Nadler explain why he wants to wait to "take a look" rather than just grab all of it by force, as he has the power to do.
Still waiting for you to answer the question.

Thought not.
You clearly did not read either of these cites because nowhere does Nadler explain why he wants to wait to "take a look" rather than just grab all of it by force, as he has the power to do.

of course i read them. the first one said a subpeana is ready if needed & the 2nd says it will be sent out if needed. it really is that simple that even a poorly educated trumpanzee can understand. but not you ?.... guess that makes you extra special.

Thought not.
of course i read them. the first one said a subpeana is ready if needed & the 2nd says it will be sent out if needed. it really is that simple to understand, even a poorly educated trumpanzee can understand. but not you? that makes you extra special.
We both know you cannot.

Thought not.
of course i read them. the first one said a subpeana is ready if needed & the 2nd says it will be sent out if needed. it really is that simple to understand, even a poorly educated trumpanzee can understand. but not you? that makes you extra special.
We both know you cannot.

lol.... you voted for trump- you are into alternative facts.... & we both know that.

We both know you cannot.
lol.... you voted for trump- you are into alternative facts.... & we both know that.
Thank you for proving you cannot address my question.
Run along now.

We both know you cannot.
Run along now.

i'll run along while you take that yellow short bus back to trump town.

We both know you cannot.
Run along now.
i'll run along while you take that yellow short bus back to trump town.
Thank you for continuing to prove you cannot answer my question.

Forum List

Back