So, who is responsible?

Now one of the biggest reasons for the cover up by the O assholes was called "an election".

AQ was dead remember? GM was alive. Can't have anyone running around saying that AQ wasn't dead.

You are self proclaimed 'Left Wing Destroyer' whatever the hell that is. No assumptions necessary.

We can all tell who you are. I put that there to bait people like you into making clueless assumptions about me. Worked like a charm. Way to fall for it!

:lol:

Hook line and sinker!

Holy toledo I don't think it got any easier. :)

Hey wait a minute it just hit me, you are in great fishing country. You will not believe it but we have some of the biggest catfish on the planet up here in the great white north.

(note to rdean who finds racism in everything : great white north refers to snow and was made famous by rush)

You are self proclaimed 'Left Wing Destroyer' whatever the hell that is. No assumptions necessary.

We can all tell who you are. I put that there to bait people like you into making clueless assumptions about me. Worked like a charm. Way to fall for it!

Hook line and sinker!

Hey wait a minute it just hit me, you are in great fishing country. You will not believe it but we have some of the biggest catfish on the planet up here in the great white north.

(note to rdean who finds racism in everything : great white north refers to snow and was made famous by rush)

LOL.

I should go to Maine and see my father, catch one of them catfish and deep fry it!

I am currently taking a break from this board, for the sake of my sanity. However, I couldn't help but notice how Obama called the death of four men in Benghazi a "phony scandal." Since nobody in the Obama administration seems to want to claim responsibility for this tragedy - or wants to blame Republicans for cutting security funding, who is responsible?

Who was to blame for this fiasco? Why is it nobody can be taken to task for mistakes that result in the loss of life? Why do liberals sit at their desks on political forums such as this, pointing fingers at their political opponents? I mean, the needless death of someone should make them angry! But for some reason it doesn't. They'll say anything to acquit Obama or his cabinet from any malfeasance of judgement. Anyhow, I couldn't help but make that observation.

Carry on, USMB denizens.

You see, the idea of taking a break is that you don't actually show up.

You see, way back when I was a noob here and when I first met you, I recall you saying something to me, something to the effect of "you won't last long here, you'll fade away like the rest" if I'm not mistaken. But hey, I'm glad it drew your attention. And I am free to leave and return to these boards of my own accord, I don't need your approval or dissent to do so. Don't get your hopes up, I am a permanent fixture here now. Deal with it.

You lasted a whole four months and I'm supposed to be impressed?

I would be more impressed if you actually did what you say you are going to do.

Hook line and sinker!

LOL.

I should go to Maine and see my father, catch one of them catfish and deep fry it!

You have cats down there that are beyond awesome. I used to fish the Tennessee River hard and bless his soul an old dude took me under his wing and showed me fishing honey holes where honest to goodness I could jump in and catch crappie with my hands.

omg I have so digressed from your topic. :lol: apologies. I'm up with the puppy again; I hope I make some sense.

You see, the idea of taking a break is that you don't actually show up.

You see, way back when I was a noob here and when I first met you, I recall you saying something to me, something to the effect of "you won't last long here, you'll fade away like the rest" if I'm not mistaken. But hey, I'm glad it drew your attention. And I am free to leave and return to these boards of my own accord, I don't need your approval or dissent to do so. Don't get your hopes up, I am a permanent fixture here now. Deal with it.

You lasted a whole four months and I'm supposed to be impressed?

I would be more impressed if you actually did what you say you are going to do.

No. But you just did reveal your fear of me. You did it then, and you're doing it now. You're afraid of me. I'm not even in the same room with you and somehow I evoke fear from you. The comments and quips that you hurl in my direction prove it. Quite interesting. So, let me ask you something, will you speak to my OP or will you go hide and lash out at people for no discernible reason? Gee, you remind me more of a cornered animal. Pathetic.

Last edited:
[

No. But you just did reveal your fear of me. You did it then, and you're doing it now. You're afraid of me. I'm not even in the same room with you and somehow I evoke fear from you. The comments and quips that you hurl in my direction prove it. Quite interesting. So, let me ask you something, will you speak to my OP or will you go hide and lash out at people for no discernible reason? Gee, you remind me more of a cornered animal. Pathetic.

Boy, I was debating politics when you were in diapers.

I have contempt for you, because you spew nonsense with never having lived any real life, and you repeat the spew you hear on hate radio like you thought it up yourself.

And keep in mind, you are the one who put me on "ignore" because I slapped your ass down so many times.

[

I have contempt for you, because you spew nonsense with never having lived any real life, and you repeat the spew you hear on hate radio like you thought it up yourself.

And keep in mind, you are the one who put me on "ignore" because I slapped your ass down so many times.

the only person that you have ever slapped down is yourself, with your mindless asinine left wing lies and rants, coupled with avatar pics of pussy boys and gay dorks.

you are a typical libtard, full of rhetoric but empty of rational thought.

people like you are the reason this country is currently so screwed up.

[

the only person that you have ever slapped down is yourself, with your mindless asinine left wing lies and rants, coupled with avatar pics of pussy boys and gay dorks.

Guy, until about five years ago, I was probably as right wing as you are without the racism, misogyny and mean-spiritedness.

I just realized, your solutions don't work. As evidence by 8 Years of George W. Stupid turning peace into war, prosperity into poverty and surpluses into deficits.

[

Guy, until about five years ago, I was probably as right wing as you are without the racism, misogyny and mean-spiritedness.

I just realized, your solutions don't work. As evidence by 8 Years of George W. Stupid turning peace into war, prosperity into poverty and surpluses into deficits.

first of all, I am not a racist, misogynist, or mean spirited. Bush did not cause the country to deal with 9/11, He did not go into iraq and afghanistan all by himself. he did not cause the housing crisis that resulted from democrat legislation.

I don't know where you guys get the idea that Bush is a hero of conservatives---he's not.

What we know does not work is a perpetual welfare state, never ending deficit spending, ever increasing size of government, high taxes, lack of morals, and stupid international policies. Those are the policies that you, obozo, clinton, and the dems want to continue. Why? Do you enjoy being a slave to the government?

[

first of all, I am not a racist, misogynist, or mean spirited. Bush did not cause the country to deal with 9/11, He did not go into iraq and afghanistan all by himself. he did not cause the housing crisis that resulted from democrat legislation.

I don't know where you guys get the idea that Bush is a hero of conservatives---he's not.

What we know does not work is a perpetual welfare state, never ending deficit spending, ever increasing size of government, high taxes, lack of morals, and stupid international policies. Those are the policies that you, obozo, clinton, and the dems want to continue. Why? Do you enjoy being a slave to the government?

Guy, the only reason why Bush isn't a "Hero" to you guys is because he failed.

In fact,t he only way you guys can have a hero is to make one up. Kind of like what you did with Ronnie Raygun,where you pretend he didn't sign amnesty or raise taxes or expand the government (all of which he totally did.)

What I enjoyed in teh Clinton years was being well paid, my property being worth something, and not getting into pointless wars that had nothing to do with us.

I am currently taking a break from this board, for the sake of my sanity. However, I couldn't help but notice how Obama called the death of four men in Benghazi a "phony scandal." Since nobody in the Obama administration seems to want to claim responsibility for this tragedy - or wants to blame Republicans for cutting security funding, who is responsible?

Who was to blame for this fiasco? Why is it nobody can be taken to task for mistakes that result in the loss of life? Why do liberals sit at their desks on political forums such as this, pointing fingers at their political opponents? I mean, the needless death of someone should make them angry! But for some reason it doesn't. They'll say anything to acquit Obama or his cabinet from any malfeasance of judgement. Anyhow, I couldn't help but make that observation.

Carry on, USMB denizens.

Good. You kind of suck and are a liar. Remember me, bitch.

TK sucks?? Really? It must be true because you said it. After I send a rep TK's way he will be at 2101 rep power. What's your rep power? Oh, you shut it off, I guess all those negs wore on you...which should tell everyone in this forum who really sucks....hint....it's you.

JoeB131 drunkenly drawled: said:

At least you have been consistent in that time span - your posts and debating still suck, and you continue to lie about being a Republican.

The real reason for your contempt is cuz TK has pwned you so many times. The mere fact that you have to attack his personal life shows how desperate you are. "Hate Radio", thanks for proving you are nothing more than another Marxist trying to fool people you are Republican.

I don't have you on ignore, your posts always provide a good laugh.

[

And? It's not how long you debate, it's how you debate, and what you debate. If all you throw at me is Liberal talking points, then accuse people of not living any real life (ironic, since I've spent the majority of my adulthood taking care of my grandmother) you have nothing real to debate with me. Contempt and fear are two different things. When you fail to get your way, you start grandstanding. It makes you look more stupid than smart, Joe. It reveals your fear. When your vitriolic statements don't match with reality, you lash out like a cornered animal. It's quite easy to see who is superior to whom.

I put you on ignore because you are too engrained in your ways and mindset. There is absolutely no reasoning with you. You attack people instead of debating them. You are arrogant and foolhardy, a pompous man with all of the fire in his mouth and not in his belly. You stir pots instead of fear in your opponents. And instead of getting into never ending quarreling matches with you, I'd much rather not make a fool of myself. As it has been said, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You on the other hand are free to embarrass yourself as often as you wish. It's a free country.

And keep in mind, I continue to reply to you. If I were afraid of you, I wouldn't be speaking to you. I am not afraid of a disingenuous person such as yourself, nor am I afraid to confront you about it. You are easily countered. You are hollow, with no real substance in that empty mind of yours. By the way, I don't listen to the radio. Nor do I waste my time with Fox News or your Liberal cadre parading around as sources of news. I get my facts and my arguments from the source. I don't know about you.

Last edited:

Carry on, USMB denizens.

Get in a debate with me Zona, I'll annihilate you. You'll be curled in the fetal position on the floor before it's all said and done. The only thing that would suck is you on your thumb. And why would I want to remember an idiot like you? I try to protect my mind from filth such as yourself.

I'm back now, so, go ahead and throw a tantrum if you want to. My purpose is to annoy all of those who want me to disappear with my very presence.

Last edited:

We can all tell who you are. I put that there to bait people like you into making clueless assumptions about me. It just goes to show how those sorely lacking in restraint so easily jump to conclusions. Worked like a charm.

Ok so you're a liberal and a liar. Got it.

Carry on, USMB denizens.

Get in a debate with me Zona, I'll annihilate you. You'll be curled in the fetal position on the floor before it's all said and done. The only thing that would suck is you on your thumb. And why would I want to remember an idiot like you? I try to protect my mind from filth such as yourself.

I'm back now, so, go ahead and throw a tantrum if you want to. My purpose is to annoy all of those who want me to disappear with my very presence.

Self proclaimed greatness.....always an effective argument

[

And? It's not how long you debate, it's how you debate, and what you debate. If all you throw at me is Liberal talking points, then accuse people of not living any real life (ironic, since I've spent the majority of my adulthood taking care of my grandmother) you have nothing real to debate with me. Contempt and fear are two different things. When you fail to get your way, you start grandstanding. It makes you look more stupid than smart, Joe. It reveals your fear. When your vitriolic statements don't match with reality, you lash out like a cornered animal. It's quite easy to see who is superior to whom.

I put you on ignore because you are too engrained in your ways and mindset. There is absolutely no reasoning with you. You attack people instead of debating them. You are arrogant and foolhardy, a pompous man with all of the fire in his mouth and not in his belly. You stir pots instead of fear in your opponents. And instead of getting into never ending quarreling matches with you, I'd much rather not make a fool of myself. As it has been said, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You on the other hand are free to embarrass yourself as often as you wish. It's a free country.

And keep in mind, I continue to reply to you. If I were afraid of you, I wouldn't be speaking to you. I am not afraid of a disingenuous person such as yourself, nor am I afraid to confront you about it. You are easily countered. You are hollow, with no real substance in that empty mind of yours. By the way, I don't listen to the radio. Nor do I waste my time with Fox News or your Liberal cadre parading around as sources of news. I get my facts and my arguments from the source. I don't know about you.

Guy, that was three paragraphs of "Waaaahhhhh, Joe's a big meaniehead!!!"

Seriously, dude, that was kind of whiny, which tells me I'm occupying space in your head, rent free.

If we are going to rehash history, you better realize that the 9/11 attack happened because Clinton had handcuffed our intelligence services be blocking communications between the FBI and CIA. Bush had only been in office for 8 months. The 9/11 attacked was planned long before Bush had any control over anything.

Clinton left Bush an anti-terrorism task force. Bush ignored it

Ask Richard Clark

the 9/11/01 terrorists were allowed into this country on student visas approved by Clinton. They received flight training at US taxpayer expense. the WTC attack would not have happened if clinton's "terrorism task force" had done its job.

But your attempt to deflect from obama and benghazi is over.

Are you really that fuking stupid? Really?

IF someone, anyone in the Bush admin would of listened to the FBI agent reporting about Muslim men taking flight lessons but not being interested in learning how to land the damn plane, then guess what; 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

George Bush and Co was sloppy in their handling of terrorist information and the fuking terrorists got lucky that George Bush got elected. They were the only ones that got lucky with the Bush.

Self proclaimed greatness.....always an effective argument

Compared to handful of Obamalickers on this site who exude clear and obvious stupidity.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back