🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.

joe has always been a pervert and the world knows it
I don't think he is a pervert, but the pictures on Drudge today makes me think he does have a problem of more "touchy - feely" than I thought. It's weird.
Dude, he sniffs peoples hair. Including children. That kind of fetish is perversion through and through

I picture Joe with a shoe, foot, stocking and wig fetish. He walks around the house wearing his wife's, sniffing them.

th.jpg

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly.

Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas to make way for the Sanders/Warren 2020 ticket.

I don't think he is a pervert, but the pictures on Drudge today makes me think he does have a problem of more "touchy - feely" than I thought. It's weird.
You can take still frames of anybody over the course of decades and make them look bad. Biden is a good dude. He is a hugger which many people are... I’m a hugger. Some people aren’t and don’t like to be hugged and touched. It’s not perverted or malicious it’s a sign of support and affection and it is pretty sick that so many are going after him in such an ugly way.

Dude, he sniffs peoples hair. Including children. That kind of fetish is perversion through and through
He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.

He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.
but do you do it to other peoples children the first time you meet them???

JOE DOES

My thoughts exactly.

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.
Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha

Seems everyone but you realize when he puts his face in peoples hair he isnt talking. Some women have said they didnt want him to stop sniffing hair.
Kissing family members on the top of the head is different from martied women and children, ya creeper
#MeToo

My thoughts exactly.

Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha
Apparently you don't read:
Second Biden accuser: I came forward because I'm 'disappointed in my party'

but do you do it to other peoples children the first time you meet them???

JOE DOES
I come from a different generation. I coach a girls high school team and the girls like to hug which makes me feel very awkward because of all the ugly things that have happened over the years. I don’t want any impressions of impropriety, so personally I am very conscious of it. But there is an assistant coach that’s been helping for years. An older fellow in his 70s and a great guy who I’ve know for a long time... he doesn’t even think about it. His version of PC and my version are very different. I don’t think he is a bad person as a result.

Seems everyone but you realize when he puts his face in peoples hair he isnt talking. Some women have said they didnt want him to stop sniffing hair.
Kissing family members on the top of the head is different from martied women and children, ya creeper
#MeToo
Did you see the comment from Carters wife supporting Joe and thanking him for supporting her that day? Now you try and use that still frame against him? That’s BS. I’ll take her word on it.

I would say Bernie was promised the next nomination for getting behind Clinton.

The Clinton smear machine then went to work on Joe Biden to knock him out of the way for Bernie.

Point A to Point B.

Simple Answer.

You can take still frames of anybody over the course of decades and make them look bad. Biden is a good dude. He is a hugger which many people are... I’m a hugger. Some people aren’t and don’t like to be hugged and touched. It’s not perverted or malicious it’s a sign of support and affection and it is pretty sick that so many are going after him in such an ugly way.

You need to look at WHO it is that are going after him, Slade! This isn't something that came from conservatives...this was an obvious move to "knee cap" Joe Biden's run for the Democratic nomination and it was done by his competitors...like Elizabeth Warren! Suddenly out of the blue someone accuses Biden of "inappropriate" touching years after the incident? Because he's a hugger? I'm not a hugger but I know millions of people are and I would NEVER accuse them of being deviants because they do so. You've got people on your side of the aisle that would run their own mother's over with their campaign bus if she got in the way of a shot at the Presidency! Joe Biden might be the first to be smeared...I guarantee he won't be the last! What you're seeing is the Washington version of "whack a mole"! Whoever is in the lead for the nomination in the polls will be attacked by the others with some type of smear campaign. It's pretty much what the Democratic left has now become.

Forum List

Back