So Who You Liberals Got For 2020?

The whiter than marshmallow fluff Elizabeth Warren, who cost an actual minority job, but of course the lard ass hypocritical patheric elitist hoity toity white liberals dont give a shit.

Racist pieces of shit.
Can't wait for Warren to debate Trump

Trump is an intellectual lightweight

Senator, Professor Warren is not running. Besides, we need her as the lioness in the Senate.

Actually, I'd like to nominate Tammy Duckworth in 2020.

An Asian American Woman Veteran in a Wheelchair? Trump's brain would explode with all the opportunities to be a boor!
And you pointed out she was asian and disabled for what reason?
He is a dumbass who thinks Trump made fun of a “disabled” reporter for being “disabled”.

When Nancy Pelosi takes back over as speaker next year, Trump and Pence will get impeached, Nancy will be President and will name Hillary her VP then she'll step down and the rightfully elected person will finally be seated.
There will be civil war before that happens!

Half of the 30% that support Drumph couldn't get off the couch to revolt.

Why do you support Nancy Pelosi?

Because she presided over the most productive, pro-middle class session of Congress since the 1960s.
Presiding over something somehow makes her the reason for success, or was it the people actually working in congress that you forget about?

The whiter than marshmallow fluff Elizabeth Warren, who cost an actual minority job, but of course the lard ass hypocritical patheric elitist hoity toity white liberals dont give a shit.

Racist pieces of shit.

Senator, Professor Warren is not running. Besides, we need her as the lioness in the Senate.
She would be great at passing the "peace pipe" around wouldn't she? Her being an injun and all, imirite?

When Nancy Pelosi takes back over as speaker next year, Trump and Pence will get impeached, Nancy will be President and will name Hillary her VP then she'll step down and the rightfully elected person will finally be seated.

Because she presided over the most productive, pro-middle class session of Congress since the 1960s.

What policies do you support?

You want the list of ALL the policies I support or just the policies she supports that I agree with? Or do you want the list of policies she supported as leader of the House that I agree with?

How about we cut to the Chase and you can tell me ALL about why you hate a single congresswoman from a District in CA. Do you live in SF?

What policies do you support?

You want the list of ALL the policies I support or just the policies she supports that I agree with? Or do you want the list of policies she supported as leader of the House that I agree with?

How about we cut to the Chase and you can tell me ALL about why you hate a single congresswoman from a District in CA. Do you live in SF?
Disir will never get a straight answer from any regressive.

Presiding over something somehow makes her the reason for success, or was it the people actually working in congress that you forget about?

She's a good wrangler and knows how to do a whip count.

Can y'all even articulate what you dislike? (Other than she's an effective wrangler and knows how to do a whip count)

there are a lot of options

Wacky Cory Booker
Uncle Joe Biden
Crazy Kamala Harris
Low Energy John Hickenlooper
Crooked Luis Gutierrez
Pocahontas

even Creepy Al Frankenstein might run

Running against a Republican under indictment

you mean a Republican incumbent who is more popular than Saint Reagan

Yea......approval numbers in the 20s will ensure reelection
Trump's poll numbers are HIGHER than REAGAN'S at this same point! Full speed ahead!

Not true. You're an idiot.

I hope you get to be front line when you test that theory.

Me too...I'm a crack shot and have more than one rifle (and a couple pistols) And....I can get up off my couch.

So nobody had heard of Trump until he decided to run for office?

I never said nobody heard of him. Dude, it is way too early to be this drunk, even on a Saturday.

Who had heard of Barry before he ran?
And stop trying to deflect.

A lot of people had heard of him, he gave the keynote speech at the DNC convention the previous election. But he was not a serious contender 3 years out so he was not given much attention and did not have 3 years of attacks against him come election year.

I never said anyone was unknown nor unheard of, I said they had not been attacked for 3 straight years. You made up the unknown part so you would have something to attack me over.

The dude was a nobody.

Not really. But I do appreciate you helping me to prove my point, that people not being talked about tend to end up with the nomination.

Yeah...and you proved my point that dems need someone no one know's about so there's not enough time to discover just how corrupt they are.
And since they know you fools will vote for anyone with a D in front of their names ......

Racist pieces of shit.

I don't think Warren will make it passed her ties to Suzie Orn the convicted wire fraud and bank scam artist.

Honest to god you ignorant if you just remove the names using four little rules...
1, They cannot be in or on their way to prison.
2, They cannot be in or on their way to a mental asylum
3, They cannot be in or on their way to a nursing home.
4, They cannot be a pervert.

That wipes out your ENTIRE leadership. Hell if those rules applied to your voters you would have no base.
LOL! Project much?
So who is going to lift up that torn tatterd nasty ratty flag of the DNC and lead you forward?
Ah, I see. Yet another "you ignorant" equating "Liberals" with "the DNC". DNC, RNC? Peas in a pod. Neither Corporate party has any legitimate role "lead"ing us. High time we created and got behind parties that service the needs and desires of actual people. You can shove all this clownish, right vs left, supposed "debate" where the Sun don't shine. Not doing anyone any favors but the billionaires (our common enemy).

Racist pieces of shit.

I don't think Warren will make it passed her ties to Suzie Orn the convicted wire fraud and bank scam artist.

Did you mean past or is there some kind of test?

I hope you get to be front line when you test that theory.

Me too...I'm a crack shot and have more than one rifle (and a couple pistols) And....I can get up off my couch.
Sounds like a crack head to me. Is this your couch?

funny_toilets_Funzug.org_13.jpg

Honest to god you ignorant if you just remove the names using four little rules...

That wipes out your ENTIRE leadership. Hell if those rules applied to your voters you would have no base.
LOL! Project much?
So who is going to lift up that torn tatterd nasty ratty flag of the DNC and lead you forward?
Ah, I see. Yet another "you ignorant" equating "Liberals" with "the DNC". DNC, RNC? Peas in a pod. Neither Corporate party has any legitimate role "lead"ing us. High time we created and got behind parties that service the needs and desires of actual people. You can shove all this clownish, right vs left, supposed "debate" where the Sun don't shine. Not doing anyone any favors but the billionaires (our common enemy).
Ain't no billionaire ever called me beaner. Dems have.
Ain't no billionaire ever stole from me. Dems have.

Racist pieces of shit.

Did you mean past or is there some kind of test?
Read up on suzie orn and you will learn about Warren.

LOL! Project much?
Ain't no billionaire ever called me beaner. Dems have.
Ain't no billionaire ever stole from me. Dems have.
Whooosh!

Oh please,please run the ding bat!!!! :lmao:

You didn't read it at all, what I typed. You only saw the name, Hillary. No need to "run" anyone. The rightfully elected President would finally be in office.
he is

Forum List

Back